Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+25
Hugh Midde
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
argyl3
AstiSpumante
Coxside_Green
zyph
Tringreen
seadog
Rollo Tomasi
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
tigertony
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Lord Melbury
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dick Trickle
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Brexit: The facts, laws and politics of the Leave vote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These links are utter nonsense. How old are you?
When will you grow up and realise that because something's in print it doesn't make it true.

Did you bother to read the link? If so what part of it is nonsense? Its quite an interesting sober piece.

The FT isn't a sensationalist rag by any stretch of the imagination.

I didn't have to pay, register or log in in any way to read it.

Your link has put me through to 16 separate stories. Which one am I expected to read.

We all get our information and opinions from various sources. I certainly don't shove my reading down other people's throats.

It's ironic that you seem to be the biggest bigot on here.

Damn, I've been displaced as the most odious bigoted individual on here. Must try harder.  clown
Thanks for not sharing your reading list. Could you please write to our esteemed schools and universities and ask them to follow your lead ? Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Probably in reponse to the fact the government have no intention of activating article 50 at all.

Markets were always going to recover (apart from Sterling the rest was a blip) and as you say article 50 is never going to be invoked anyway becoming more clear by the day.......General Election coming up this year
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 pm

[quote="Lord Biro"]
Rollo Tomasi wrote:

Damn, I've been displaced as the most odious bigoted individual on here. Must try harder.  clown
Thanks for not sharing your reading list. Could you please write to our esteemed schools and universities and ask them to follow your lead ? Much appreciated.

No. I said you had turned into an odious character following your prejudging of the Jo Cox murder.

I have never called you a bigot. ie, a person intolerant of other people's views.

Last edited by Rollo Tomasi on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm

lol lol lol lol lol

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

When will you grow up and realise that because something's in print it doesn't make it true.

Did you bother to read the link? If so what part of it is nonsense? Its quite an interesting sober piece.

Your link has put me through to 16 separate stories. Which one am I expected to read.

We all get our information and opinions from various sources. I certainly don't shove my reading down other people's throats.

You were expected to read the article entitled: "Brexit: The facts, laws and politics of the Leave vote".

The clue is in the post I made where I named it.

I have been challenged about always putting up Guardian links. Now when I put a like to some other source up that is wrong. Can't win, can I? If you can think of a better source for finacial/market-based materal than the FT then let me know by all means.

Putting a link up is forcing somebody to do anything? I don't think so.

Have I questioned your right to post what you like? No. Have I abused you for so doing? No. Am I a bigot? No.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Sturgeon to head to EU for talks, but not with Tusk though.

The First Minister is to meet Martin Shulz and is also expected to have discussions with other group leaders including Guy Verhofstadt, the former Prime Minister of Belgium, who has said it is wrong Scotland is being taken out of the EU against its will.

However, Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, rejected an invitation for a meeting with her. His spokesman said a meeting would be "not appropriate" given the "situation in the UK.

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
lol lol lol lol lol

I think he enjoyed that !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:

No. I said you had turned into an odious character following your prejudging of the Jo Cox murder.

I have never called you a bigot. ie, a person intolerant of other people's views.

But I didn't pre -judge anything. Read my post and see with your own eyes I merely referred to what the BBC, Daily Mail and Independent were clearly reporting online at the time 2 or 3 hours after the murder. Are you now saying it wasn't a right wing fascist murderer/terrorist ? Are the police/anti terrorist bodies not investigating in their words, a political crime ? If you don't know how to  cross reference breaking news stories on line, that's not my problem. Your inferring of a lack of respect on my part in such an awful event is not acceptable, and nor is Melbury's bit, when accusing me of making a political point of a horror, who then went on gratuitously to make his very own political point. I was appalled and stopped myself posting for a week for fear of personally ripping into the pair of you at a time when people were asking for calm.
You owe me an apology, but I won't get one.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 pm

You didn't "reference anything". Certainly not the BBC, Daily Mail or Independent.  

Your first post within two hours of it happening stated that the attacker could be a right wing fascist.
No links or references. Only your assumptions.

You blatantly used the attack to score cheap points.

Apologise! For what?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm

It turns out he was a right wing fascist, though, so Lord B was right references or not.

Besides I thought you didn't like links?

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Had my first post-Brexit boost today. Took 500kg of copper to the scrappies to find that the price has gone up 30% since Friday...Kerrching Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:15 pm

A reality or media wishful thinking?

Anyone know anybody personally who admits to Bremorse?
A Change of heart?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
A reality or media wishful thinking?

Anyone know anybody personally who admits to Bremorse?
A Change of heart?

Reality.

I personally know of and have spoken to three people who regret voting Leave and would vote Remain if given the chance to vote again.

So not just media wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Don't forget Reremorse. I personally know of and have spoken to thirty nine people who regret voting Remain and would vote Leave if given the chance to vote again.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:52 pm

I see Osborne has said that there will be tax rises and cuts when the new PM is in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I see Osborne has said that there will be tax rises and cuts when the new PM is in place.

Well, the snivelling, odious little weasel has to get his own back some way. Here's a thought, Osborne: Cut VAT (which is an EU Tax) Cut the foreign aid budget and Cut MP's salaries - Job done and no tax increases. Laughing

Resign PLEASE.

Last edited by Popcorn Pig on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Probably me but how can a Tory who voted 'remain' now stand as leader?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:11 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

You were expected to read the article entitled: "Brexit: The facts, laws and politics of the Leave vote".

The clue is in the post I made where I named it.

I have been challenged about always putting up Guardian links. Now when I put a like to some other source up that is wrong. Can't win, can I? If you can think of a better source for finacial/market-based materal than the FT then let me know by all means.

Putting a link up is forcing somebody to do anything? I don't think so.

Have I questioned your right to post what you like? No. Have I abused you for so doing? No. Am I a bigot? No.

You would have had more credibility with that argument had you watched Brexit the movie instead of dismissing it as propaganda, since then I very rarely read anything you post bar the odd line as you are obviously a blinkered individual, people who can't think are a bit tedious, people who refuse to think are just twats.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Of course it was bullshit propaganda. The clue was in the title: Brexit The Movie. There's not even the slightest hint of doubt.

The bloke who made it is a well-known climate change denying right wing nut job.

And it was over an hour long.

I'm surprised anybody watched it.

I wouldn't have watched something entitled Remain: The Movie either if it had been an hour long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Why would you want to hear the other side of the story? Why would you want to hear a contrary point of view? For a start you wouldn't hear the I word, not once and that would blow your whole argument against Brexit into the water, educated wanker my arse, I can't believe you're educated. "I don't need to hear the other side of the argument?" feck me that's the most arrogant thing I've ever heard and you can go and whine to the rest of the democracy hating Gaurdian readers as far as I'm concerned.
Get off the forum now I'm sure you can find one somewhere where people want to be preached to by an ignorant fool, not here please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Gaurdian=fact.
Everything that doesn't agree with the Gaurdian=propaganda.
Feck me you're thick. RIP LT.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

What nice people you Brexiters are.

It makes one proud to be British!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

I'm a nice Brexiter.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Why would you want to hear the other side of the story? Why would you want to hear a contrary point of view? For a start you wouldn't hear the I word, not once and that would blow your whole argument against Brexit into the water, educated wanker my arse, I can't believe you're educated. "I don't need to hear the other side of the argument?" feck me that's the most arrogant thing I've ever heard and you can go and whine to the rest of the democracy hating Gaurdian readers as far as I'm concerned.
Get off the forum now I'm sure you can find one somewhere where people want to be preached to by an ignorant fool, not here please.

Why do you assume that I am not conversant with the pro-Leave case just because I haven't watched a bullshitty propaganda movie?

Odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

You can kiss my arse too. Razz Seriously though Moist why should I bother talking to anybody that doesn't even want to hear my pov? That's not a conversation it's a lecture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next