VillageGreen
tigertony
Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

wembley tickets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:31 am

Hotel booked just out side london on the M3 53.4 m by road to Wembley, nice steady drive
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:35 am

Surely from Wednesday you dont need to be on any database ??  You just go online to Ticketmaster and buy whatever. I can see the link above before its quoted again.
Wait and see I guess until tomorrow. I cant see us selling more than 30,000 tops. I asked elsewhere was it on Sky Sports in 1996 and answer was no. The fact it is now will remove 5000-10,000 for sure as its expensive day out for a family especially if using public transport

Figures of £100+ train tickets were mentioned yesterday
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:38 am

Tgwu wrote:
Hotel booked just out side london on the M3 53.4 m by road to Wembley, nice steady drive

My mates booked the Premier Inn at Heathrow for 29th and 30th and flying Far East on the Tuesday
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:01 am

There must be some big block bookings gone in looking at the way tickets have sold.

Blocks 102,3 and 5 are nearly gone but 104 is hardly touched. Lots gone behind the goal and the most expensive seats in second tier opposite Royal box but rest of areas hardly touched.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:11 am

Will the Queen be there ? laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:12 am

Wembley have actually allocated a singing section.

Do they really think only 2 blocks will be singing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:42 am

Tringreen wrote:

I suspect there will be a few queens in the crowd
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:47 am

Iam a season ticket holder but its a right pain in arse for me its easier for me just to walk up to the box office cant believe the club aint selling em over the counter perhaps jimmy didnt want to employ more staff to the already skeleton thin run box office & tendered out to ticketmaster instead to take the piss with "booking fees"soon adds up if you say you buy the six your allowed
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 8:51 am

Rickler wrote:
What's the leg room like at Wembley?

Quite good really. I'm 6'4" and had no trouble. Even up in the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:00 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

My mates booked the Premier Inn at Heathrow for 29th and 30th and flying Far East on the Tuesday

Booked my early this morning for the Sunday night (jury service on Tuesday) at £58 which includes Dinner with of Bottle of house Wine, Bed & all you can eat Breakfast.

Now it is £144
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:02 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Booked my early this morning for the Sunday night (jury service on Tuesday) at £58 which includes Dinner with of Bottle of  house Wine, Bed & all you can eat Breakfast.

Now it is £144

Have prices gone up because they are expecting that you will eat a lot?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:19 am

Train tickets sorted going up the day before staying with family till the thursday kill two birds with one stone then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:44 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Booked my early this morning for the Sunday night (jury service on Tuesday) at £58 which includes Dinner with of Bottle of  house Wine, Bed & all you can eat Breakfast.

Now it is £144

With hotel booking sites and airlines every time you look at the website it registers your interest, the more interest it sees for a flight or hotel the more the price goes up. If you are booking something find best price and book immediately.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:27 am

Tringreen wrote:
maybe but i thought he was running to be a poltician in wales last i heard a while back laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 10:48 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Now it is £144

I had to have two rooms and they would not do the two on the cheap deal so I booked one room at a time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Hellfire we got a guy on Freechat bantering with me that 60,000 tickets wouldn't be enough for Plymouth !!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:11 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hellfire we got a guy on Freechat bantering with me that 60,000 tickets wouldn't be enough for Plymouth !!

As it's on Sky, my guess is 30k max.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Bang on the number I've said likewise
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:12 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Bang on the number I've said likewise

There will be many that will not go for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:41 pm

I going just to get away from the wife,

OOP's she coming with me :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:55 pm

I imagine there might be a rush tomorrow when tickets go on General Sale at 9am. I know there will be a lot of tickets on sale, but it might be advisable to sign up on the ticketmaster site tonight to have a better chance of securing seats/ tickets you want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Now it is £144

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I imagine there might be a rush tomorrow when tickets go on General Sale at 9am. I know there will be a lot of tickets on sale, but it might be advisable to sign up on the ticketmaster site tonight to have a better chance of securing seats/ tickets you want.

I had to re-register as i had forgotten my log in details, sorted now Thumbs

I can't get a ticket until next week anyway, so i hope there are still some good-ish seats remaining to purchase.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Having not been to Wembury before, except to rescue Graiser when his lorry broke down, I've no idea which seats are best/worse/include a meal/padded for old folk. Can one of you knowledgeable people please tell me, by price and/or block, which seats are best to be ''in and amongst'' the more fervent and loud Argo fans.
:greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:55 pm

tigertony wrote:
Having not been to Wembury before, except to rescue Graiser when his lorry broke down, I've no idea which seats are best/worse/include a meal/padded for old folk. Can one of you knowledgeable people please tell me, by price and/or block, which seats are best to be ''in and amongst'' the more fervent and loud Argo fans.
:greenrave:  

Check out the link Tone

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next