pepsipete
VillageGreen
tigertony
Tgwu
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

wembley tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 5:53 pm

Im coming out of retirement for this one..plastic,glory hunting twat that i am geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
If you've had a season ticket at Argyle before or if you have rung them up and bought a ticket over the phone or online you will be on the database, whether Nool likes it or not even non attending freaks like me are on the database. salute
So, I've been POTD for a long while due to being unable to guarantee a Saturday off until Saturday morning. How do I get on the database? Think my son bought some on-line few years back.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:27 pm

I last had a season ticket in the final Championship season. Anyone know if I'd still be on the database ?
I fancy a trip to the big smoke, like the true plastic I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:31 pm

You can use the phone, I think from wedesday when tickets goes on general sale any body can log into ticketmaster, like booking a show.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Can you buy them from Wembley direct?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Possibly but not likely to be in the Argyle section.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Half price for OAP's ! I haven't been to the new Wembley .

So, do I attend the charity cricket match as planned. Eat well,drink plenty of ale and hold court at the bar. Or get on the Met line and watch Argiggle trying to reach the dizzy heights of div 3 ?

As with the EU referendum, heart and head are in a bit of a spin................................

When in doubt, do what Freathy does. What's it to be Sad Act ?

Geddon Ginge- go Wembley bhey

Accy/AFCW 2-0 Argo

BRENT OUT

flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:51 pm

tigertony wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
If you've had a season ticket at Argyle before or if you have rung them up and bought a ticket over the phone or online you will be on the database, whether Nool likes it or not even non attending freaks like me are on the database. salute
So, I've been POTD for a long while due to being unable to guarantee a Saturday off until Saturday morning. How do I get on the database? Think my son bought some on-line few years back.

On general sale on Wednesday Tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
The DRF will be at Wembley.
Geddon afro

Section 109 is the place to be.   'Banananabus boy' himself will be there.
I heard that from the BB owner this morning.
we'll be next door in 110 Handbags
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

On general sale on Wednesday Tone
Thanks Graiser beh! Taking Lay-by Lil? She'd need 3 seats laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:58 pm

How do the poor, downtrodden, underappreciated POTDers get tickets if they're not on the database? It's all a bit of an Orwellian, 1984, big brotheresque nightmare if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:10 pm

geddon alanno join us plastics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
How do the poor, downtrodden, underappreciated POTDers get tickets if they're not on the database? It's all a bit of an Orwellian, 1984, big brotheresque nightmare if you ask me.

I'm on the database but not being a white green or pinkoe member I will have to wait til Wednesday anyway I think?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

From Wednesday it's open house. You'll be able to just go on to ticketmaster and buy up to four tickets per person.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

From Wednesday it's open house. You'll be able to just go on to ticketmaster and buy up to four tickets per person.

Are you sure? It seems to me from reading the link below that even people who want to buy tickets when they reach general sale will still need to be on the database scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Hey Les, no one is more supportive of POTDers than I am, and Orwell probably underestimated the guile and bigotry of database dead hands. But, in this case, the club are probably right in offering first dibs of the most wanted seats to those fans they know are regulars. Although, on the other hand, it's not as if there's going to be a shortage.  Laughing
The real bigotry will probably kick in when Wembley or whoever say the game is all ticket on the day and you can't rock up on a whim with your ten pound notes in your pocket. Turn up with Euros and you'ld probably get arrested. How mad and controlling would that be with half the stadium empty. All part of the cash less conspiracy going on apace. What you need is an iris transplant and some pass papers from an employer with a big stick flower
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Hey Les, no one is more supportive of POTDers than I am, and Orwell probably underestimated the guile and bigotry of database dead hands. But, in this case, the club are probably right in offering first dibs of the most wanted seats to those fans they know are regulars. Although, on the other hand, it's not as if there's going to be a shortage.  Laughing
The real bigotry will probably kick in when Wembley or whoever say the game is all ticket on the day and you can't rock up on a whim with your ten pound notes in your pocket. Turn up with Euros and you'ld probably get arrested. How mad and controlling would that be with half the stadium empty. All part of the cash less conspiracy going on apace. What you need is an iris transplant and some pass papers from an employer with a big stick flower

Have you read my link above LB? It appears that even when they go on general sale you'll need to be registered on the database to be able to throw your hard earned at them, beggars belief. As for POTD, not a fcukin chance at Wembley, could be terrorists or vegans or something. As somebody once said.....if your name's not down you're not coming in raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Simple answer Les. If you don't like the culture, don't give them your money. It's the only way to change them and/or live your life as you want to live it. Means you miss out on Wembury, but then I'll be in Sennen that day. You need a false beard and nose. I can supply one but it will cost Very Happy
Everybody wants your contact details these days, just to buy a pint of milk. I used to belong to a LETS scheme. It was the political/social answer to avoid these control freaks. There's still one of sorts running in Totnes. In Plymouth it used to be Plymouth Plums. But we're all good capitalists now. A taste of things to come in a free UK. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:26 pm

I was gonna go to a game back in Feb was staying in Torpoint, phoned up to check potd availability, was told that I would have to hand over my details then pay a service chatge on top of the ticket so told them to stick it, Dont want my details where the pig can get to them and why would I pay a service charge to put a few extra lbs of fat on to the pig by filling the troff, he feeds from
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Are you sure? It seems to me from reading the link below that even people who want to buy tickets when they reach general sale will still need to be on the database scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok. Worst case scenario - you have to register an email address with Argyle. Click on the eticketing link as if you were already registered, then hit the 'Not registered? Create an online account' (Sorry, pic is side on!) Then you can get 4 from Wednesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best case scenario - there are thousands of season ticket holders and white members that can get 6 each now. Mine were used up by 9.15am this morning. Very Happy There'll be shitloads of people who haven't used their 6 ticket allowance though. You must know someone!?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:13 am

All bought. Me, wifey and the brothers. Seven in total bought on two season tickets so basically five unused. Some have mentioned it here already; I know they're cheap but try and shell out a bit more if you can. View from the very top (Cat 5 and 6) is appalling. Alright when play is at your end, but forget the other. Also try not to go too low...especially if you're going behind a goal. Previous experience of England games and NFL have taught me wise!

On a side note, I found the online Ticketmaster engine worked quite well.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:56 am

What's the leg room like at Wembley?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:27 am

Freathy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Half price for OAP's ! I haven't been to the new Wembley .

So, do I attend the charity cricket match as planned. Eat well,drink plenty of ale and hold court at the bar. Or get on the Met line and watch Argiggle trying to reach the dizzy heights of div 3 ?

As with the EU referendum, heart and head are in a bit of a spin................................

When in doubt, do what Freathy does. What's it to be Sad Act ?

Geddon Ginge- go Wembley bhey

Accy/AFCW 2-0 Argo

BRENT OUT

flower

OK Sad Act.............. you goin Wemberly ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:29 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Have you read my link above LB?  It appears that even when they go on general sale you'll need to be registered on the database to be able to throw your hard earned at them, beggars belief.  As for POTD, not a fcukin chance at Wembley, could be terrorists or vegans or something.  As somebody once said.....if your name's not down you're not coming in raised eyebrow

I read on the Argo f/b group that someone had POD at Wembley last year for a play off final. They were stuck up in the gods somewhere but got in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wembley tickets   wembley tickets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wembley tickets
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next