Freathy
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:51 pm

2 - 2
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Absolutely totally fecking rubbish. No ... worse! Even drawing from 1-0 up with 10 to go ... carp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:53 pm

2- 2 like it even matters now we have a no interest in going up, carey's goal just saves the decent argyle fans from going totally mental on social media
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Stout knees tone, stout knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 4:56 pm

UN FOOKIN believable, we cannot hang onto a lead to save our lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:02 pm

The only question worth asking now is will Adams stay around to finish the job next season? I'm wondering if he's already lining up his next job and will fook off with the uncontracted players who are any good (about 5 of them).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
The only question worth asking now is will Adams stay around to finish the job next season? I'm wondering if he's already lining up his next job and will fook off with the uncontracted players who are any good (about 5 of them).

he can go for all i care, Make no mistake he has just as much blame for our fall from grace this season as Brent has although brent has most as do the players.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

I did read somewhere that he will have more funds to play with next season should he still be in charge.

Well, it looks like it WILL be Pompey in the POs and that fills me with dread tbh. They will wipe the floor with Argyle over two legs and that will be a hard pill to swallow after the good position Argyle were in before Christmas.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:07 pm

From 1st to 6th in 3 months.....geddon.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Its over, lets see the Bumlickers try and polish this Turd.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:15 pm

F#@ked it up again defence collapsed
Yet again..as the table stands at the moment its brizzy rovers or pompey for us not that confident over 2 legs with either iam afraid
Oh well another yr of dog shit league 2 football thanks jimmy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:19 pm

This team is weak as piss, not fit to lace the boots of the Warnock or Sturrock 4th division promotion division sides.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
indeed but it wont stop em trying though :pighug: Sheep jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:24 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

I did read somewhere that he will have more funds to play with next season should he still be in charge.

Well, it looks like it WILL be Pompey in the POs and that fills me with dread tbh. They will wipe the floor with Argyle over two legs and that will be a hard pill to swallow after the good position Argyle were in before Christmas.

Thats a given Village. Whether the reluctant one likes it or not we have to have a bigger squad next season as the cheap fix or as we call it the emergency loan system is ending and with that gone del bhey or whoever has to stock up more hence why the budget will increase by a small margin.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
indeed but it wont stop em trying though :pighug: Sheep jocolor
Yep Reg, The Brent Worshipping will go into overdrive, even though he's killing the club slowly the Jamboys have privileges to protect.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:31 pm

So if league positions dont change at all after next Saturday are we home first to Pompey or away.....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:31 pm

A bizarre game. We were not very good and our first came from nowhere. Some very poor refereeing and I was surprised we didn't go down to ten men. After we scored we always looked likely to concede 2.

This ain't a promotion winning team.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
A bizarre game. We were not very good and our first came from nowhere. Some very poor refereeing and I was surprised we didn't go down to ten men. After we scored we always looked likely to concede 2.

This ain't a promotion winning team.

My lad who is there just texted to say he could not believe Boateng missing 2 absolute sitters at the end
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Where did the Season go wrong........??  For me I'd say the loss of Ryan Brunt was the biggest catalyst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Where did the Season go wrong........??  For me I'd say the loss of Ryan Brunt was the biggest catalyst

Failure to strengthen in January

Brent out
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Homeslice wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Failure to strengthen in January

Brent out

Second that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:45 pm

Maybe Brunt getting injured and no contract offered creating squad unrest ? who knows really
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:57 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
So if league positions dont change at all after next Saturday are we home first to Pompey or away.....??

It matters not a jot, Argyle will (no doubt) capitulate in both the Semi-Final games I fear. Humiliation on live TV is on the cards.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

we were fecked before then it didnt help i agree but it isnt the reason.

It went wrong when some bright sparks in the management team and board room decided we didnt need to strengthen the squad like all te other promotion chasing sides did in january beyond one defender who is a good player but only makes sub appearances and a striker who has a good record for scoring in l2 but is being paid to do nothing literally. we sold lee cox our only natural central midfielder bar injury prone simpson and never replaced him on top of not bothering to look for options when the boateng deal looked dead in the water. even if we did sign boateng in jan we needed 2-3 more and it appears brent wouldnt fund that or del bhe wouldnt do it. either way it fecked us

we have had injuries to key players and suspension aswell as poor form to deal with little/no one options in the squad really to fill in to keep the machine going. matt. boateng and houghton coming in was too little really to help stop the rot.

ohh and throw in poor team selections and tactics in some games too.

thats how its gone wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 6:15 pm

elias if you are reading this bump up last years playoff threads Smile

lets see how different this season compared to last with our own posts out of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cambridge United v Plymouth Argyle match day thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next