Decision Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KelShacks

KelShacks

Decision Time Empty
PostSubject: Decision Time   Decision Time EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:19 pm

With the season now almost at an end and promotion a possibility (if we don't screw it up again) what are plans, if any, are in place for an end of season protest against James Brent ? Many of us, myself included, have been very vocal about how we feel with him as our Chairman. So I say its high time we make it known in a very controlled, sensible but very public way. Unless all we plan to do is sit here and whinge to each other of course jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Decision Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision Time   Decision Time EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:30 pm

KelShacks wrote:
With the season now almost at an end and promotion a possibility (if we don't screw it up again) what are plans, if any, are in place for an end of season protest against James Brent ? Many of us, myself included, have been very vocal about how we feel with him as our Chairman. So I say its high time we make it known in a very controlled, sensible but very public way. Unless all we plan to do is sit here and whinge to each other of course jocolor
thought we had a brent out banner planned if we fall out the play offs or not go up anyway see you at saturdays game mate..and talk plans
Back to top Go down

Decision Time
Page 1 of 1