Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this the first time ever we have been bottom of the entire football league?

Onwards and upwards and all that...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:25 am

Trust in Stapes. Trust in Brent. Don't trust in the trust. Trust in the pasb. Trust in the Pres. Trust in the fat controller of the farm cos ee does charidee !

What a nightmare.

Enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:00 am

We have been bottom before from memory but that was very early in the season. We've certainly never been bottom with a dozen games to go.

I don't know whether to cry, be angry or just accept that there are more important things in life. I'll be at Wimbledon on Tuesday which is one half of the most important two games of the season.

It is looking increasingly likely that even 48 points may not be enough in which case if we don't get at least 4 points from those 2 games then we are looking at getting 14 or 15 points from 11 games, 9 of which the teams are in the top 10.

Hoping I bump into Mr Jones on the way..... pig Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 am

I think we were bottom after losing the first 5 games in the Warnock promotion season.Different circumstances now though,no way was that team ever going to stay bottom with the quality in the squad,whereas now....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:24 am

Greenskin wrote:
I think we were bottom after losing the first 5 games in the Warnock promotion season.Different circumstances now though,no way was that team ever going to stay bottom with the quality in the squad,whereas now....
Tringreen wrote:
Still fighting the good fight I see dear boy.
10 yrs ago Swansea had one game to save their league status.

Old Tugboat is representative of the tent dwelling mentality at HP. No vision. No chance.

Tugboat
Post subject: Re: Can we be the next Swansea?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 am

Can we be the Swansea? No. May as well push the boat out and say can we be the next Man Utd.

We are barely operating as a professional football club that is lacking in every depart on and off the field, bottom of L2 with the prospect of playing in the BSP next season and someone asks if we can replicate a preimerleague club like Swansea?

More chance of Chadwick becoming this seasons top scorer.

Greenskin
Post subject: Re: Can we be the next Swansea?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 am

To be the next Swansea,we'd need adequate financing,ambition,imagination,lack of self interest at the top of the club,good judgement and vision.Going by the performance of previous Argyle boards, the answer is no.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:42 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Still fighting the good fight I see dear boy.
10 yrs ago Swansea had one game to save their league status.

Old Tugboat is representative of the tent dwelling mentality at HP. No vision. No chance.

Tugboat
Post subject: Re: Can we be the next Swansea?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:38 am

Can we be the Swansea? No. May as well push the boat out and say can we be the next Man Utd.

We are barely operating as a professional football club that is lacking in every depart on and off the field, bottom of L2 with the prospect of playing in the BSP next season and someone asks if we can replicate a preimerleague club like Swansea?

More chance of Chadwick becoming this seasons top scorer.

Greenskin
Post subject: Re: Can we be the next Swansea?Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 am

To be the next Swansea,we'd need adequate financing,ambition,imagination,lack of self interest at the top of the club,good judgement and vision.Going by the performance of previous Argyle boards, the answer is no.

Oi tries me best Tring,oi tries me best. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First time ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time ever?   First time ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

First time ever?
Page 1 of 1