sufferedsince 68
AstiSpumante
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Roselyn Bus. They have agreed to lay on a bus with the usual pickup points and times for an evening game.

If you want to travel on this service and you're not on my email list, please book your seat/s direct with Roselyn on 01726 813737.

PS
tell them you seen the advert on ATD
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Iggy wrote:
Hi Motor, would you like to borrow a map? City via Plymouth? Why not the A30?

Dont need it dude, i live close enough top the shit hole already, and for a while actually LIVED in the shit hole

nice to see you got an 11-14K gate against rovers........ oh you didnt, 10 odd K 1800 rovers fans, 9K of you lot, be more there to see us in a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:57 pm

ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
i think Commute and catchment are to very different things, i doubt anyone would travel from say Bude to plymouth for work (ok maybe a few) but lots travel to watch football, i travel from Tavi, via Plymouth to watch City but i wouldnt work in Exeter as the commute would put me off

I think we can agree plymouth is safely more than twice the size of Exeter, yet home gates are just under twice ours
Agh ... but Motor my friend when you're flying high, which I will grant you has happened, your crowds top about 5K. If we maintain current form and position our crowds will hover around 12K + there there  

Yes maybe so, like i said plymouth is MORE than Twice the size of Exeter, if we get 5K you should be getting 14k ish to have the same % as us, fact is per person in the city argyles support works out to be less than ours, tbh it matters little, we seem to get more for our money than you lot get

Now on to a big club, how is it fair to compare say Accy with Pompy? you cant, the difference in gate income is massive, so if accy finish 1 point above pompy could it be said that Accy have done far better with the money they have?

Lol

When did you last get 5k?

About 3k at the last count mate.

Opening day of the season you clown

when did you last get 14K???

fcuking retard

So one isolated gate is now the ECFC crowd? Good one!

Your last home game was marginally over 3,000, as in your real level.

Argyle had over 14,000 several times last season. Exeter at home, Wycombe at home. Argyle will have 11-13,000 for Rovers and Pompey.

Big club. Thanks/OK

A playoff game will always be a bigger than normal crowd, then you lot sink back to under 7K, Hartlepool will never be a big draw, like i said for the size of our City we get a better % through the gates

Nice to see you understand that playing us is YOU'RE cup final

Exeter's last home crowd = 3,135
Plymouth Argyle's last home crowd = 10,633

That's because they're small, small, ess-em-all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Season Tickets holders have until a day before the game to obtain their seats according to to the ticket office this morning.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm

What gate do you reckon for this match ?? I cannot see more than 5,000 but most think I'm way off ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Nool and Jimmy the skint are doing a re enactment of the Cameron Bullingdon initiation at half time so I reckon well see a few more than that there Harv.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
What gate do you reckon for this match ??   I cannot see more than 5,000 but most think I'm way off ??

i take it you mean the amount of thugs that go.............

we will only take around 800, id say the crowd will be around 10k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:44 pm

No thugs from that pile of crap from up the A38 then ? Feck me your in La La Land Motor
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:56 am

Graiser wrote:
No thugs from that pile of crap from up the A38 then ? Feck me your in La La Land Motor

Hmm, i havent seen youtube videos of Grecians fighting police and throwing bricks at coaches, seems you need to give you're green tinted glasses a wipe dude..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 pm

I haven't seen these view of Argyle fans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Hi Motor, would you like to borrow a map? City via Plymouth? Why not the A30?

Dont need it dude, i live close enough top the shit hole already, and for a while actually LIVED in the shit hole

nice to see you got an 11-14K gate against rovers........ oh you didnt, 10 odd K 1800 rovers fans, 9K of you lot, be more there to see us in a couple of weeks

"Only 9,000 Argyle fans"...when is the last time Exeter had 9,000 fans in one place for a match?

Old Trafford away, check....

Must be able to count on one hand the times in ECFC's history, right? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:55 pm

ejh wrote:
Must be able to count on one hand the times in ECFC's history, right? popcorn

Only if you are a Swilly inbred, 9k wasn't much of a crowd even for City back a ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:34 pm

When was the last time, Tis?

You don't have to explain to me what a massive club Exeter City are my friend, every football fan in the country, nay Europe, knows what a big club you lot are.

Certain clubs just have a level of prestige that needs no explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Hmm, i havent seen youtube videos of Grecians fighting police and throwing bricks at coaches, seems you need to give you're green tinted glasses a wipe dude..........

Oh dear motor what a selective memory you have, so my daughter wasn't intimidated and abused by some of your lot in Royal Parade least season then, my wife and her mate didn't hide in a shop in Exeter a few seasons ago with your lot chasing argyle supporters down your high street creating mayhem, it's not just what you see occurring around the grounds, perhaps you need to look a bit further than the end of your nose old pal
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

ejh wrote:

You don't have to explain to me what a massive club Exeter City are my friend, every football fan in the country, nay Europe, knows what a big club you lot are.

Let me see, Big club and large gates dont go hand in hand, are AFC Bournemouth bigger than Leeds NOPE, are Fleetwood bigger than Argyle NOPE

BUT Both are making better use of there money, makes me laugh, you argyle fans call us Tinpot, make jokes of our gate, yet you are in the same league as us, only finishing a few places above us, i wonder if we had twice our gates each week how many leagues would be between us..........

And then there is Pompy, massive club, 14k + every game, still stuck playing Accy Morecombe and Newport and they struggle to get over 2K, so its not all about the size of the gate, but then, thats all you have to throw at us.........
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:05 pm

I think there should be a separate Board where the handful who actually give a fook about Exeter City can have 'banter' with each other.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Oh dear motor what a selective memory you have, so my daughter wasn't intimidated and abused by some of your lot in Royal Parade least season then, my wife and her mate didn't hide in a shop in Exeter a few seasons ago with your lot chasing argyle supporters down your high street creating mayhem, it's not just what you see occurring around the grounds, perhaps you need to look a bit further than the end of your nose old pal

YOU'RE :p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(SAD)

Look at the hassle the police have from YOU'RE mob

(even sadder)

and this is prob the saddest thing ive seen from grown men, sad pathetic wankers

what a lovely family club you support............
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think there should be a separate Board where the handful who actually give a fook about Exeter City can have 'banter' with each other.

Graizer is just pissed because i dont post on EW anymore cheers

and im more famous on Tosspotty than most argyle fans:bball:
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:08 pm

ejh wrote:

Im sure Man U remember only to well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Motor you flatter yourself, the only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is whether you paid up our bet last season, can't imagined you wouldn't of course being the gentleman you are and as for pisspotty, at the moment anybody could be famous over there.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Have you made yourself useful and given Asti an estimate for his CV boot on his Citroen?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

(SAD)

(even sadder)

and this is prob the saddest thing ive seen from grown men, sad pathetic wankers

Pictures that helped send hooligan to jail
By Exeter Express and Echo | Posted: June 02, 2011

‘GANG VIOLENCE’: A CCTV image showing football thugs walking through Exeter High Street before the fight with rival supporters. Chris Wittwer, above, who was jailed for his part in the scuffle, is in the centre of the picture with his arms raised
VIEW GALLERY
Comments (0)
THIS is the moment football hooligans were captured launching into a violent fight with rival supporters.

The images were used to help convict seven Exeter City followers who were involved in a city centre brawl.

Police have released the pictures in a bid to deter other troublemakers from engaging in violent disorder at future games.

The sentences handed out at Exeter Crown Court this week relate to an incident between City and Huddersfield supporters at a match in May last year.

In one CCTV image, football hooligan Christopher Wittwer is seen to throw a punch towards a rival fan.

The 35-year-old, of Oakmead, Aylesbeare, who set up a controversial anti-paedophile website last summer, was jailed for 10 months after admitting affray.

Darren Bolt, 24, of Salisbury Road, Exmouth; Neil Vooght, 35, of Hazelwood Park, Dawlish; and Neil Cartwright, 37, of Lapwing Close, Cullompton, also admitted affray. They were jailed for 10 months but the term was suspended for two years.

Football intelligence officers spent months investigating the incident.

The men's faces were initially published in the Echo in August last year as officers attempted to trace them.

Football banning officer PC Steve Millar said he was pleased with the prosecution of the offenders.

"We hope the sentencing of these men will send out a signal that football-related violence will not be tolerated by police in Exeter," he said.

"We are looking at those hooligan groups, and although they are a small minority, we will be targeting them."

PC Millar said police believed there was a total of around 25 individuals involved in the disorder on May 8, last year, but that not all could be identified.

"In the group, there were about 25 Exeter risk supporters.

"What we have seen in court is the seven individuals we could identify and who we consider to be the main offenders.

"There are still some members of that group who remain outstanding. Following an appeal in the Echo last year, we had 17 come in for interview and the decision was made to prosecute seven of them."

He added: "At the end of the day, we don't want this happening outside or inside the football ground. It is anti-social behaviour at the very least and we are talking about gang violence. The four men who were charged with, and admitted, affray threw punches, kicks or a combination of both."

PC Tim Prince, football intelligence officer for Devon, said police were already looking ahead to future Exeter City matches where hooliganism could be an issue.

"There are certain matches we will be looking at, including Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield," he said. "However, a lot of the offenders related to Exeter City and Huddersfield have now been banned so that will reduce the impact on future matches and the overall cost of policing the games."

A further three men admitted public order offences in connection with the violent disorder last year and were given community orders with unpaid work.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @expressandecho on Twitter | expressecho on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Noisy neighbours not so noisy
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 12:01 am

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

(SAD)

(even sadder)

Let me get this right, you Exeter fans moan that you can't go to the derbies because you are too intimidated, and your evidence is a) a standard town centre police escort b) a skirmish with the police nowhere near opposition supporters c) some adolescent teenagers pointing dangerously.

I'm surprised you can even leave the house if this stuff frightens you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home   JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

JPT Area Quarter Final Millwall home
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next