Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. Empty
PostSubject: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

I wonder if Argyle will reduce the prices or offer deals for the final two home games against Cheltenham Town and Rotherham United.

Anything bordering on 10,000 per game would suffice and a decent sized crowd against these two could make the difference in the ''now epic'' fight to stay up [providing the team turn up that is]..

Or will it be £20 as usual with crowds in the region of 6/7000.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I wonder if Argyle will reduce the prices or offer deals for the final two home games against Cheltenham Town and Rotherham United.

A decent sized crowd against these two could make the difference in the ''now epic'' fight to stay up.

Or will it be £20 as usual with crowds in the region of 6/7000.

i think they are VG i saw something on the OS about it although im not too sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

They're doing the reduced prices promotion again - they announced it at the Exeter game.
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 pm

ST holder can buy two more tickets for £10

In order to encourage as much home support as possible for manager John Sheridan and his team, the Pilgrims are again:

• Reducing all ticket prices;

• Allowing all Members to bring in two friends for just £10;

• Re-introducing, in conjunction with the Herald newspaper, free admission for children to the Family Zone For All.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Feck me, battling for survival and you have to bribe supporters to turn out, how tinpot is that ?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:43 pm

under 4000 for your mahoosive promotion clash today,, lol! tin pot,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Feck me, battling for survival and you have to bribe supporters to turn out, how tinpot is that ?

Should be a decent atmosphere for the Cheltenham game. With them challenging for promotion and not having too far to come I would imagine they will raise the roof. What was the atmosphere like from the away fans on Saturday LT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Small time mentality (a la grandstand) and it results in small time results ie losing to york, we get the club we deserve

No ambition
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
What was the atmosphere like from the away fans on Saturday LT?

What was the performance like from Cheesy's Chokers.

Focus on your own problems Jocky, not that issues with PAFC actually mean SFA to you.

Up at lil ol' ECFC we know what we are, an over achieving little club in a rugby town, if you boys could give up your Billy Big Bollox blinders for more than a minute you might realise that Saturday was not really your cup final even though beating us was the high point of your season.

This season is coming down to the wire and you are slap bang in the doo doo, your support should be rallying around to help, they should be hanging from the rafters to keep your mahoosive club in the Football League, but no, you have to bribe them with cheap tickets to get them to turn up at all.

Oh how we laugh at the "sleeping giant".
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Focus on your own problems Jocky, not that issues with PAFC actually mean SFA to you.

Up at lil ol' ECFC we know what we are, an over achieving little club in a rugby town, if you boys could give up your Billy Big Bollox blinders for more than a minute you might realise that Saturday was not really your cup final even though beating us was the high point of your season.

This season is coming down to the wire and you are slap bang in the doo doo, your support should be rallying around to help, they should be hanging from the rafters to keep your mahoosive club in the Football League, but no, you have to bribe them with cheap tickets to get them to turn up at all.

as aposed to the wide awake miggits of the football league,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

They all support Man U, Liverpool or Chelsea and i dont bloody blame em if our recent "plans" for the future are anything to go by

I think we should look at the wider issues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Well let's be honest if City opened the doors and gave free entry from now on you still wouldn't sell out Sid James Park, and this is when you're pushing for promotion scratch

Doesn't make either club better than the other in my book. Argyle have just beaten you in a game that would've given you a decent chance of automatic promotion and yet you take the piss? Then Argyle lose today dragging them right back into the relegation fight when a victory would've all but sealed survival.

You would've been back in the automatic promotion race with a win today, but you choked in front of 3979! A Bank Holiday crucial match and you can't get 4000 through the gate

My hunch is that both clubs will be in League 2 again next season and will start even on zero points and it'll all start over again. And on that note I hope that you see how much of a tw@t you've been the last few days, because of a defeat against an insignificant opponent according to you tongue

I'd hate to see the way you react when your rivals Torquay beat you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I'd hate to see the way you react when your rivals Torquay beat you Very Happy

I get disappointed whenever we lose to dross, them or you, I get annoyed not at the defeats themselves but the manner of defeat, Tisdale brings no pash and sends us out against relegation offal with just one up front. I have little interest in promotion other than for it to show quite how crap you are, the fact that we are still in with a chance just shows what a joke you are for being so far short of the mix. We don't deserve to go up, we have been crap all season putting in a series of performances at home which have been a fooking disgrace, you boys on the other hand want to celebrate beating us as if we were Man Utd or any one of the other Prem sides that you all support, it's difficult not to comment when faced with such plastic villageness, I doubt you have noticed but the better quality posters on here have studiously avoided commenting, I feel for them, the true support, they know how far you still might have to fall.

Oh how we laugh at both the Turks and the sleeping giants.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 am

Fleetwood are coming,,,oh but you don't care about your tin potters Sleep to much protesting,spending all your time over here says everthing about you,and you've even managed to con some people here to befriending you while you take the piss out of them(that's the one thing that I find funny),,,,come on Fleetwood,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is paying for a free coach up to Burton......bet that will be a barrel of laughs.....Not
I think me and SS68 should "hitch a ride" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.   Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??. Empty

Back to top Go down

Reduced prices or deals for the final two home fixtures ??.
Page 1 of 1