SwimWithTheTide
RegGreen
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

This season possible displays, HELP wanted Empty
PostSubject: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm

The only one to volunteer was  pedro91 (cleaner of old) until the pig-master bump it and now they have another one

Argyle Life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:22 pm

the usual sheep baaaaaah (i call for his website to be removed btw mods he is a pasoti ram)

speaking off which you can watch flockstars on itv thursday at 20:30 see how easy it is to influence the actions of others on pasoti....with sheep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:32 pm

well done Angry Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:42 am

The usual pisspottery..The fat man oinks then the sheep go baaaaaah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Those sheet displays make us look so tinpot,cracking one off over getting 11,000 against Pompey and Exeter is nothing to be proud off when we were getting 17-18k crowds every other week for run of the mill games only a few years ago.

Smacks of Aviva
Smacks of Pasoti

Nool take those plastic sheets and shove them up high, plus it's bad for the environment. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Those sheet displays make us look so tinpot,cracking one off over getting 11,000 against Pompey and Exeter is nothing to be proud off when we were getting 17-18k crowds every other week for run of the mill games only a few years ago.

Smacks of Aviva
Smacks of Pasoti

Nool take those plastic sheets and shove them up high, plus it's bad for the environment. laugh

are they fire safety enough thats the important issue here Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Smacks of Aviva
Smacks of Pasoti

Anyone with NEBOSH qualifications cast any light?

We could take Pasoti to the cleaners over this !!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 pm

I like the displays, I think they're neat. And its something organised and run by fans, for fans. Its no Pasoti scheme, its just the organisers using that site to advertise that they need help - which is fair enough. Hopefully the find the volunteers they require.

This is a strange thing to pick up and bash pasoti with, there's greater targets and you've really wasted your arrows on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Smacks of Aviva
Smacks of Pasoti

Anyone with NEBOSH qualifications cast any light?

We could take Pasoti to the cleaners over this !!

Twisted Evil

well i bring it up as when some fans want to hold a display asking the board to sack fletcher they couldn't do it because they didnt have the right fire safety paperwork i imagine the club insists that all displays submit this paperwork everytime?

no is the answer i bet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:05 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
I like the displays, I think they're neat. And its something organised and run by fans, for fans. Its no Pasoti scheme, its just the organisers using that site to advertise that they need help - which is fair enough. Hopefully the find the volunteers they require.

This is a strange thing to pick up and bash pasoti with, there's greater targets and you've really wasted your arrows on this.

and when does it go from fun to boring due to them wanting to hold one almost every game?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

and when does it go from fun to boring due to them wanting to hold one almost every game?

I agree, too often and it becomes stale, save it for league titles and cup finals jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

I agree, too often and it becomes stale, save it for league titles and cup finals jocolor

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

True, but there were only three last season. Exeter - opening home game, big crowd, local rivals. That one was alright. Pompey - was only a small one, but a good display with the Poppy's. And then of course Wycombe for the play offs, but the displays last season were hardly too common. Bookmarks to the season and one in the middle as a mark of remembrance. 

Perhaps a display to welcome Derek Adams to Home Park when we play Pompey would be quite nice, something a bit different and themed p'raps rather the green and white blocks? I'm not putting any time, money or effort into it though so I'm not going to be fussy or complain, but I do appreciate the efforts of others and enjoy what they do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:45 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

True, but there were only three last season. Exeter - opening home game, big crowd, local rivals. That one was alright. Pompey - was only a small one, but a good display with the Poppy's. And then of course Wycombe for the play offs, but the displays last season were hardly too common. Bookmarks to the season and one in the middle as a mark of remembrance. 

Perhaps a display to welcome Derek Adams to Home Park when we play Pompey would be quite nice, something a bit different and themed p'raps rather the green and white blocks? I'm not putting any time, money or effort into it though so I'm not going to be fussy or complain, but I do appreciate the efforts of others and enjoy what they do.

if it works well on the rare occasion its best to keep it that way otherwise its overkill and expensive and people will just get sick of it and they wont partake.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:52 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

How about £5 notes? after the display they could be bucketed by gratefuls and used for the playing budget, maintenance budget and pension pot.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:59 pm

Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

if it works well on the rare occasion its best to keep it that way otherwise its overkill and expensive and people will just get sick of it and they wont partake.

I guess it depends on your definition of rare. Thrice a season seemed alright last year to me. 

Maybe one against Portsmouth opening home league game wouldn't be too bad, if there's one planned? Then maybe skip Exeter this season and we'll have a farewell message to them on the final day as we lift the title instead?  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Angry wrote:
SwimWithTheTide wrote:

I guess it depends on your definition of rare. Thrice a season seemed alright last year to me. 

Maybe one against Portsmouth opening home league game wouldn't be too bad, if there's one planned? Then maybe skip Exeter this season and we'll have a farewell message to them on the final day as we lift the title instead?  Wink

rare as in a big game with a full crowd. otherwise it will look shite no matter what it is.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Haven't we done 5 in the last 3 years or something? Hardly common.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Paven wrote:
Haven't we done 5 in the last 3 years or something? Hardly common.

and thats how it should be not 5 every season for example make it rare it means more.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Agree there Angry. Also not sure it works every single time we play Exeter either, would like to see it more at away games too if it were possible.

The rarer then the more special, definitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:53 pm

VIVA AVIVA !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor geek geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
VIVA AVIVA !! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

More predictable than Elias talking about MK franchise as the real deal and AFC wombles as the phoney club...  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Indeed afc are the phoney club.

Fivers a great idea mind !
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Knew you wouldn't disappoint!  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Great.
lets litter the whole of central park with 9,000 worthless white and green polythene sheets, yet only 5 or 6 years ago we were getting 17-18k people for the run of the mill games with no cheesy displays.
It is so tinpot and Aviva..give it a rest.

Can we have a 'choreographed' feck off display please??!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This season possible displays, HELP wanted   This season possible displays, HELP wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

This season possible displays, HELP wanted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next