tigertony
PatDunne
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Lee Erwin is a wanted man Empty
PostSubject: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:15 am

Lee Erwin is a wanted man, just not by Leeds United

Striker told he is free to leave and five League One clubs are reportedly interested in him

Lee Erwin is having a roller-coaster of a week.

After scoring in the victory against Harrogate Town in the team’s first friendly, and then pitching in two goals against AFC Guiseley in the 5-1 Leeds United win over the Vanarama National League side on Saturday, he was dropped from the team for the friendly against North Ferriby United Wednesday and told he was no longer in the long-term plans for the club and free to find a new club.

Lee Erwin’s Leeds career never took off at Leeds after his move to the team in the summer of 2015 from Scottish side Motherwell. While he got 11 league games to prove himself in the 2015-16 season at Leeds, with two starts, he never managed to find the back of the net. Sent to Bury on loan for a short spell in 2015-16, he appeared three times without scoring a goal for the League One side.

For the 2016-17 season, Erwin was sent on loan to Oldham Athletic, and failed to appear for Leeds United at all. While at Oldham, he scored eight goals in 25 appearances for the League One club. Despite the increased scoring rate, and the showing in preseason, it appears that his time at Leeds is over.

Fear not for Erwin, as it seems that his goal scoring record in League One has attracted the attention of five different clubs. Teamtalk is reporting that in addition to Oldham, where he enjoyed a fine loan spell, MK Dons, Charlton Athletic, Walsall, and Plymouth are all interested in the 23 year-old striker. And while the club has allowed Erwin to leave on a free transfer, Leeds are interested in a sell-on clause for the Scottish striker.

It makes the most sense for Erwin to end up at Oldham Athletic, given that he seemed to flourish on loan at the club and he knows the manager, the team, the ground, and the fans, so that’s probably where he will end up. However, money usually talks in these kind of situations, so who knows what will actually happen. Either way, it appears that some of the fringe first team players are being allowed to leave with the club bringing in a number of new signings during the summer transfer window.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:35 am

Indeed, Money talks, now is the time for 'real fans' to pay his wages, 'give something back' like Si.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:29 am

Another lump of a striker that doesn't score goals. Never mind we haven't a hope of signing him.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:07 pm

I would have thought we had enough lumps. How about a nippy sniffer like Allan Clark? He is still at Leeds Utd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Sounds like there's a big of jiggery pokery going on in the background
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 11:29 am

Oldham were always in the conversations about this guy but just noticed they have brought in a loan striker from Everton (not the guy we were linked to) So p'raps Oldham can't get Erwin as he's off to .... ?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Why can't you just spell 'perhaps'?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Bugger please not another fecking 'ism !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Got a problem with realism ? clown
Keep yer heads down. Little storm coming up the Sound headed straight for PL2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:13 pm

beesrus wrote:
Got a problem with realism ? clown
Keep yer heads down. Little storm coming up the Sound headed straight for PL2.

Nope just got a problem with PC crap and with some posters -- just the usual crap. there there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:24 pm

Disappointing storm that looked well meaty out in the French channel.  Time it got here, a bit of grumbling thunder, bulk standard rain that only half filled the water butts, and that was that. It did a "Brent".

Last edited by beesrus on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:27 pm

just got thundery here, with a little rain.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Same here in Newton medium rain thunder and some lightning - any other weather reports to post? sunny
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Same here in Newton medium rain thunder and some lightning - any other weather reports to post? sunny
The chances of Irwin joining argo, is about the same as getting struck by lightning at Plainmoor. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Can't anyone promise to run naked down Union Street yelling "Hello Sailor" if Erwin signs for us, might have a chance then laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Now you've you have told me I'll I will spell it correctly next time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I guess we can strike off Watkins. My mate reckons Watkins is Brentford bound for around £1.5 million. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 8:31 pm

no rain here yet
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:12 am

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Now you've you have told me I'll I will spell it correctly next time. Laughing

Twat doesn't do you justice, how about unfunny wanker...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 am

tigertony wrote:
I guess we can strike off Watkins. My mate reckons Watkins is Brentford bound for around £1.5 million. Shocked

Or as Sky Sports reckon £1.8 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 10:29 pm

beesrus wrote:
Disappointing storm that looked well meaty out in the French channel.  Time it got here, a bit of grumbling thunder, bulk standard rain that only half filled the water butts, and that was that. It did a "Brent".

Hmmm, would you like to retract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 am

Nope. I live in Plymouth, not Coverack. Proper flash flood down there. Separate storm. I loved storms as a kid. These days the poor blighters get harangued in the press for standing g on the sea front playing chicken. Political correctness gone mad.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:02 am

So you were 'disappointed'! Why? Not enough damage caused?
'Only half filled water butts'. Never mind aye, better luck next time.
Crass has just taken on a whole new meaning.
And then, as always, we have the reference to Brent.
Warped or what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:11 am

You really are a sad troll. Like a spider lurking on a ceiling. Geddon
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:32 am

Not at all mate. You're post was ridiculous in the light of what happened. I thought you might like to retract but I should have known better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Erwin is a wanted man   Lee Erwin is a wanted man Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Erwin is a wanted man
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next