Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.

Go down 
+14
Punchdrunk
green_genie
PatDunne
Jethro
harvetheslayer
Tringreen
Dingle
RegGreen
Tgwu
Rickler
tigertony
Elias
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. Empty
PostSubject: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yesterday's new flag was impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 pm

there is such a thing as over kill

are we going to have a flag every game now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:29 pm

BBC1 wrote:

Greta idea. imho.

Anything to add to the matchday experience and atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:47 pm

P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Greta idea. imho.

it will get boring much like it was when they tried forcing the forza nerde flag every game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Well, that's open to interpretation. I know it's not to everyone's taste. I just think that anything to add a bit of Jizzaroo to matchday is welcome. More importantly, there seems someone is willing to get off their arses to do it.

PS: has anyone else still got a headache after that bastard drummer in the Demport end was on a right cocaine induced flit. Flukc me, he didn't stop, the bazzerd. Laughing
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Angry wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Greta idea. imho.

it will get boring much like it was when they tried forcing the forza nerde flag every game.

Would rather have an electronic scoreboard like most clubs have, I think the flag novelty will wear off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Well, that's open to interpretation. I know it's not to everyone's taste. I just think that anything to add a bit of Jizzaroo to matchday is welcome. More importantly, there seems someone is willing to get off their arses to do it.

PS: has anyone else still got a headache after that bastard drummer in the Demport end was on a right cocaine induced flit. Flukc me, he didn't stop, the bazzerd. Laughing  

charlie rose taught him well in the art of trying to drown out fan chants he doesnt like.

As for the flag thing i agree its good on the ODD occasion but knowing pasoti as i am guessing its them behind it they will do it too often ie every match and it will just be annoying and loose its appeal.

Im sure they could come up with other new ideas that dont involve buying a huge flag for every home game next season.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Crowdfunding?? perhaps it could be extended to things like players, wages, Grandstands, Ground repairs, Supporters bar, Team travel expences, Prawn sarnies for the directors and their hangers on, etc etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:38 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Crowdfunding?? perhaps it could be extended to things like players, wages, Grandstands, Ground repairs, Supporters bar, Team travel expences, Prawn sarnies for the directors and their hangers on, etc etc.

Oh, FFS. You gone and done it now Suffs laugh Your suggestion will be dossiered to feck and re-suggested by trotter chops on P'bay as his very own new fund raising idea to take his beloved Argo to the promised land. You twonk. laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Er, thought that already went on bhey sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:12 pm

is Nick Tomlinson , of the GAGGED group involved with this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Angry wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

charlie rose taught him well in the art of trying to drown out fan chants he doesnt like.

As for the flag thing i agree its good on the ODD occasion but knowing pasoti as i am guessing its them behind it they will do it too often ie every match and it will just be annoying and loose its appeal.

Im sure they could come up with other new ideas that dont involve buying a huge flag for every home game next season.
The man behind it is Nick Tomlinson.
I understand he was on the GAGWG.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:18 pm

P.O.I wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh, FFS. You gone and done it now Suffs laugh Your suggestion will be dossiered to feck and re-suggested by trotter chops on P'bay as his very own new fund raising idea to take his beloved Argo to the promised land. You twonk. laugh

Time to get the buckets out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:20 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Angry wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

him and his happy clappy sheep can do one then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:24 pm

At least this Argyle forum has publicised what's going on! popcorn
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
:Zzzzzzz: :Zzzzzzz: :Zzzzzzz:
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 9:46 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
:Zzzzzzz: :Zzzzzzz: :Zzzzzzz:

That's a strange response, tony...

Extended? We've already had it for 'Ground Repairs' (The AFT) and the GT's have sponsered 'supporters bars' and 'team travel expenses' for the Youth team to Ireland and indeed 'wages' themselves...

It only leaves the grandstand and the Prawn sarnies...
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 pm

I can see a auction coming on
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:31 pm

That’s what’s needed a F#%King Massive BRENT OUT banner
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Angry wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

him and his happy clappy sheep can do one then.  
Here!! Here!! I second that Thumbs So he was one on the gagwank group with fatty then..auction anybody what ya reckon
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:10 pm

What happened to the other big flag we had a few seasons ago.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Dingle wrote:

someone wiped Brent ass with it
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 am

Tgwu wrote:
Dingle wrote:

someone wiped  Brent ass with it
yep the dear old Windsor boys :pighug:
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 am

RegGreen wrote:
Well - go buy it then - simples really!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 am

tigertony wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Well - go buy it then - simples really!
think I buy two now Brent out & tiger tone is a tosser
knob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.   PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags. Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC Displays Crowdfunding for more flags.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next