Les Miserable
Rickler
steveinspain
Damon.Lenszner
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
From his Twitter feed:

Chris Webb's Twitter Feed wrote:
10 hours ago  
#Labour trying to simply out Tory the Tories and turn it's back on the people that created the Party. All about keeping the elite in power

I don't know where to start with that one.

has no one pointed out that he ran a tory mp's election campaign!!

gutless you can answer my question if you like i at least asked nicely!!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Given that Webb has a personal endorsement on his website from Peter Ridsdale then very appropriate that the official Argyle Twitter feed has publicly congratulated Peter Ridsdale (former PAFC chairman) on winning promotion with Preston North End.

We must be the only club in English football that actually reminds people that it allowed Ridsdale a role in its club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Given that Webb has a personal endorsement on his website from Peter Ridsdale then very appropriate that the official Argyle Twitter feed has publicly congratulated Peter Ridsdale (former PAFC chairman) on winning promotion with Preston North End.

We must be the only club in English football that actually reminds people that it allowed Ridsdale a role in its club.

I don't know which is worse - giving Peter Ridsdale a role at the club, or giving Chris Webb a role at the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:38 pm

I would imagine that Ridsdale is quite embarrassed to be linked to Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

never put my personal endorsement of him on that pompous site of his

"perfect candidate for the standing at the back dressed stupidly and looking stupid party"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Unfortunate choice of colours by the PPC in Blackadder Sad
Thought I'd better get that one in before SFD sees it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:46 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Unfortunate choice of colours by the PPC in Blackadder Sad
Thought I'd better get that one in before SFD sees it Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Homeslice and douchebag going at it on Twitter - go see
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:10 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
Whose twitter?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:14 pm

vincent_vega wrote:

Webb has banned half this site (including me) from seeing his twat account so screenshots would be nice.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:17 pm

vincent_vega wrote:

The condescending twat got right on my knackers last night. And funnily enough if you call him out on anything at all, you just get the 'lets meet, face to face' crap - which is basically him saying 'I have no idea who this person is and I can't control what he's saying about me.' And I have met him, more times than I'd really want; he's just too dense to realise it.

The bloke's a complete fraud - from the length of time he's been a 'fan' (4 years) to his so called political principles and of course he has the morality of a feral Tomcat. Incidentally, I hope Mrs Purse is ready for when he gets bored of her and takes up with the next bit of skirt to cross his path. He's got previous, you know - most youngish females at Argyle seem to have been taken in at some point.

The man's a joke - all that crap about not going back in the Boardroom while Wrathall's involved, then being photographed sat next to Wrathall at the Ricoh Arena. Pathetic, spineless and a whore for self-promotion. Another one of Brent's useful idiots.

I've said it before but its worth repeating - he's a disgrace as a person and as a club President.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Homeslice wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

The condescending twat got right on my knackers last night. And funnily enough if you call him out on anything at all, you just get the 'lets meet, face to face' crap - which is basically him saying 'I have no idea who this person is and I can't control what he's saying about me.' And I have met him, more times than I'd really want; he's just too dense to realise it.

The bloke's a complete fraud - from the length of time he's been a 'fan' (4 years) to his so called political principles and of course he has the morality of a feral Tomcat. Incidentally, I hope Mrs Purse is ready for when he gets bored of her and takes up with the next bit of skirt to cross his path. He's got previous, you know - most youngish females at Argyle seem to have been taken in at some point.

The man's a joke - all that crap about not going back in the Boardroom while Wrathall's involved, then being photographed sat next to Wrathall at the Ricoh Arena. Pathetic, spineless and a whore for self-promotion. Another one of Brent's useful idiots.

I've said it before but its worth repeating - he's a disgrace as a person and as a club President.

And his newspaper column was shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:33 pm

dont mention the mrs he'll send the ian's on here again lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:40 pm

The Idiot and excuse of a President remains in post.
The club hasn't felt like mine for years.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Soory abowt the spolling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:14 pm

In fact on homeslices reckoning he wasa fan for 8mths before being made president ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Who you know not what you know, the way of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:20 am

Elias wrote:
In fact on homeslices reckoning he wasa fan for 8mths before being made president ?

If anyone can show me proof of him attending any games regularly before we went into Administration, I'd love to see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:33 am

Homeslice wrote:
Elias wrote:

If anyone can show me proof of him attending any games regularly before we went into Administration, I'd love to see it.

And apart from his reappearance for the play offs, his interest in Argyle appears to have waned this season.

Even the JohnShez1 twitter account has been quiet since everyone found out who is behind it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:13 am

Homeslice wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Amazed that anyone would find him attractive at the best of times. Nool is a well known Grunt but I'd go on record to say Purse's Wife previous place of abode must have been Torr home for the blind.
He really is morbidly ugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Amazed that anyone would find him attractive at the best of times. Nool is a well known Grunt but I'd go on record to say Purse's Wife previous place of abode must have been Torr home for the blind.
He really is morbidly ugly.

I think his looks are irrelevant.

People think he is a fraud because ever since he became president he has only represented the interests of Brent and himself. He doesn't represent the fans of PAFC or the people of Plymouth. Despite what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:22 am

Spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:42 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Elias wrote:

And apart from his reappearance for the play offs, his interest in Argyle appears to have waned this season.

Even the JohnShez1 twitter account has been quiet since everyone found out who is behind it.

I have seen him at games in the devonport end in fairness with his boy. He Gets totally ignored by the fans who spot him and sits no where near that forza nerde lot the group he helped set up and helped evicted fans from blocks 3-4 to move them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:23 am

He was at Exeter away.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:26 pm

He was standing at the front with Cheerleading Ian (hi there!) and the Reluctant One.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next