Les Miserable
Rickler
steveinspain
Damon.Lenszner
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:34 pm

You're all going to get sued lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:38 pm

No they won't, you will. Everyone who has posted on this thread except me are your multi accounts!

He can't sue me because I haven't said anything about him (and I am a goat.)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:51 pm

ejh wrote:
jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Given that I'm not one of you lot, the most depressing part of the Webb phenomenon  is the fact that such a transparently mendacious, self-serving, vainglorious narcissist can still try it on with his concerned, campaigning man-of-the-people, humble public-servant-for-the-greater-good BS and a lot of people continue to swallow it hook, line and sinker even after behaviour like this comes out. It makes you fear for the propensity of people to open their eyes and follow the right leaders in general.

I've just had the terrifying thought that he looks and sounds like a typical politician-in-waiting. Future New Labour/Old Capital MP for Plymouth Sutton and Devonport perhaps?

He will have bollocks the size of St. Budeaux if he puts himself forward for the Labour PPC having helped advise (the Conservative) Mercer at the last election - who won very narrowly!

His Labour political career is dead.

This.

There's no way back for him.

None at all.

And I doubt very much that he has the brass neck to try.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:52 pm

I don't think we give Webb enough credit. He's supported Argyle for 4 years and managed to get himself the President's gig in that time. God knows what he could have achieved if he'd been following football for as long as some of us have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:47 pm

Homeslice wrote:
I don't think we give Webb enough credit. He's supported Argyle for 4 years and managed to get himself the President's gig in that time. God knows what he could have achieved if he'd been following football for as long as some of us have.

When you put it like that he should have a mural for his achievements.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:36 am

ejh wrote:
Given that I'm not one of you lot, the most depressing part of the Webb phenomenon  is the fact that such a transparently mendacious, self-serving, vainglorious narcissist can still try it on with his concerned, campaigning man-of-the-people, humble public-servant-for-the-greater-good BS and a lot of people continue to swallow it hook, line and sinker even after behaviour like this comes out. It makes you fear for the propensity of people to open their eyes and follow the right leaders in general.

I've just had the terrifying thought that he looks and sounds like a typical politician-in-waiting. Future New Labour/Old Capital MP for Plymouth Sutton and Devonport perhaps?

He will have bollocks the size of St. Budeaux if he puts himself forward for the Labour PPC having helped advise (the Conservative) Mercer at the last election - who won very narrowly!

Never realised that. On past form I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:21 am

ejh wrote:

Never realised that. On past form I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I reckon the Chris, will claim he was a double agent. By advising the Toryboy, he very nearly lost him the election.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:59 am

My great fear is that his aspiration is to be the first elected Plymouth mayor (a cross between Red Ken and Boris and Churchill).
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:41 am

Sacked by the Tories and not wanted by Labour he has no chance of being elected.

Unless he stands for UKIP.

LOL.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

When you put it like that he should have a mural for his achievements.

I guarantee that there will be a mural of him in the ministand.

Or a Chris Webb Suite.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:56 pm

To the person who posted the latest abuse-

1. Please learn the 24 hour clock. 2 hours from 1830 is not 1830 but 2030.
2. Learn the difference between "has" and "as", AS you sound a bit uneducated.
3. Capitals make you read like a bellend.
4. If that were a REAL formal notice you would include your contact details, name and case number.
5. Normal solicitors' warnings would not give 2 hours notice.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
To the person who posted the latest abuse-

1. Please learn the 24 hour clock. 2 hours from 1830 is not 1830 but 2030.
2. Learn the difference between "has" and "as", AS you sound a bit uneducated.
3. Capitals make you read like a bellend.
4. If that were a REAL formal notice you would include your contact details, name and case number.
5. Normal solicitors' warnings would not give 2 hours notice.

Thanks

Did the "case manager" send that?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:22 pm

What a bunch of gutless, spineless scumbags you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:24 pm

OH this is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Fun? You call abusing and harrassing a man to the point of it affecting his whole life fun?!

You're a sick piece of scum

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

I know. John Sheridan is gutted about that parody twitter account. His wife is even more upset.

What scum bag would do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Funny how these types of accounts always come out of the woodwork when there's a few new mods about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Gutless has logged out. He hasn't been banned and is still watching the site as a guest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:19 pm

Gutless wrote:
Fun? You call abusing and harrassing a man to the point of it affecting his whole life fun?!

You're a sick piece of scum

forgive me but im curious to how anything said about him on here and elsewhere which most of it is true can have that kind of affect? Could it not be that chris causes this bad blood shown to him by getting himself involved in dirrty under handed games that have actually affected some peoples lives and lower peoples opinion of him?

Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool and Webb classy individuals, both recruiting officers for ATD i believe.

Bunch of self-serving bully boys who have blighted our club for too long.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 am

From his Twitter feed:

Chris Webb's Twitter Feed wrote:
10 hours ago
#Labour trying to simply out Tory the Tories and turn it's back on the people that created the Party. All about keeping the elite in power

I don't know where to start with that one.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:34 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
From his Twitter feed:

10 hours ago  
#Labour trying to simply out Tory the Tories and turn it's back on the people that created the Party. All about keeping the elite in power

I don't know where to start with that one.

Bean brain............. laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:49 am

Has he just worked this out ? Jeez
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:31 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I know. John Sheridan is gutted about that parody twitter account. His wife is even more upset.

What scum bag would do that?

So who is implicated in this Twitter Parody account ??  I was only reading about this yesterday morning. I was indicating that someone was having their chain yanked but now am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:48 am

10 hours ago  

The problem with the Labour Party is that it's been hijacked by people who would say or do almost anything to achieve power for it's own sake.

Any resemblance to persons named Webb, living or dead, is purely intentional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next