Damon.Lenszner
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:00 pm

There are probably a number of things that Jimmy boy has done that are, shall we say, unwise. But the unwisest? of all has to be appointing Webb as President. He has done nothing but bring the club, the position and himself into disrepute. I really cannot think of anything that he has done for the benefit of the club. Plenty for himself, his mates and the Forza whatsnames, but absolutely nothing for the club.

And yet he still remains as President. In any other walk of life he would have been shown the door ages ago, and he continues to abuse his position on twitter and other forums. Did someone say he was behind the account blasting the manager? If so, that is absolutely disgusting. If he had any intelligence or morals he would resign from his position. I fear though, he will be here for as long as Brent is the owner. Even then I expect he'll try to worm his way into the affections of any new owner.

Without doubt, the worst sort of man to be associated with a football club with such a history as PAFC. Same goes for Newell as well. The pair of them make our football club something that I feel ashamed to be associated with.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:39 pm

When you consider the Presidents our club has had over the years, this fella just brings the position into disrepute, it's become a nonentity position, worse decision Brent ever made
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Without condoning our present President.....the last one from Japan wasn't too hot either.....did he ever come to the UK let alone Plymouth I can't remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:58 pm

zyph wrote:
Without condoning our present President.....the last one from Japan wasn't too hot either.....did he ever come to the UK let alone Plymouth I can't remember.

no to both. At least with Yasuhiko Okudera, he accepted the title for what it was, an honorary title and didnt try to act like bill clinton with it. he could string two words together in english better than the webb and didnt enforce his will on fans to suit his mates.

Same with Sam Renshaw who also accept the title was honorary and not a genuine one.

Last edited by Angry on Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Windsor Boy wrote:
"And Webb is in no doubt how he sees his role panning out.
"I can be a great ambassador for the club and hope I can be in a position to assist supporters groups and promote the club on an ongoing basis," he said."

how did that pan out then Chris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Chris Webb's position as president is now untenable, has been for ages. The man is an utter charlatan and should resign in disgrace immediately.

WEBB OUT...NOW
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:07 pm

welcome back punchdrunkkkkkkkkkkk old dawg!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:28 pm

The sooner that toothy grinned self promoting arselicking cnut slings his hook the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:55 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The sooner that toothy grinned self promoting arselicking cnut slings his hook the better

Don't sit on the fence bhey, tell us how you really feel. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
Homeslice and douchebag going at it on Twitter - go see

The condescending twat got right on my knackers last night. And funnily enough if you call him out on anything at all, you just get the 'lets meet, face to face' crap - which is basically him saying 'I have no idea who this person is and I can't control what he's saying about me.' And I have met him, more times than I'd really want; he's just too dense to realise it.

The bloke's a complete fraud - from the length of time he's been a 'fan' (4 years) to his so called political principles and of course he has the morality of a feral Tomcat. Incidentally, I hope Mrs Purse is ready for when he gets bored of her and takes up with the next bit of skirt to cross his path. He's got previous, you know - most youngish females at Argyle seem to have been taken in at some point.

The man's a joke - all that crap about not going back in the Boardroom while Wrathall's involved, then being photographed sat next to Wrathall at the Ricoh Arena. Pathetic, spineless and a whore for self-promotion. Another one of Brent's useful idiots.

I've said it before but its worth repeating - he's a disgrace as a person and as a club President.

And his newspaper column was shit.

He's blocked me on Twitter now, so I guess we can add 'Coward' to the rest of his character flaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:50 pm

Has his case manager been in touch yet? Sleep
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:52 pm

not to my knowledge or the rest of the mod team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Chris Webb   FAO Chris Webb - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO Chris Webb
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5