lawnmowerman
Freathy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Southend match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 am

Only been to Roots Hall once - a particularly inept 2-0 defeat about three years ago (I think it was Peter Reid's last game). On the train home a very drunk Argyle fan puked up all over the floor. Not the happiest of away days.

I can't believe Roots Hall is still there - they've been trying to sell it and move somewhere else for decades. A bad case of the Brent-itis I think.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Southend have signed Charlton striker Joe Pigott on loan today and he goes straight into their squad against Argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Win this and we cement our place in the playoffs nicely, will we bottle it? Feckin hope not, anybody know what Pigot is like? It's another a player that I know.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Southend have signed Charlton striker Joe Pigott on loan today and he goes straight into their squad against Argyle

Played for Newport, scored 3 goals in 6 games
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 pm

I miss Saturday lunchtimes in the Alehouse before a home game so I've decided to recreate it in my lounge (well, the drinking bit anyway). Got 4 bottles of Westons Vintage (the proper stuff) to get through so I'll probably be snoozing by full time... drunken

Roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Lets put the last 3 games behind us and get back on track today Argyle. We need the 3 points to keep up with the chasing pack and we can do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 pm

3ltrs of barnstormer for me
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 pm

This is the most certain home win in the entire history of english football for me. Hooever i'ma praying to the Big G upstairs for da greeeeeeeeeeeeeen victory! lets hope da big mans listening.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:26 pm

at ground - first problem is how to eat a nuclear hot pukka pie with any dignity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:45 pm

cmon argyle..ROOOAAARRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Dougie wrote:
at ground - first problem is how to eat a nuclear hot pukka pie with any dignity

If any boffin can answer this, I'd be interested in what the correct pronunciation of 'Chipotle' is, as in 'Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle' Sensations crisps.

However you say it, they're fuckin gorgeous. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm

shitty are 1 down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Dougie wrote:

If any boffin can answer this, I'd be interested in what the correct pronunciation of 'Chipotle' is, as in 'Mexican Fiery Sweet Chipotle' Sensations crisps.

However you say it, they're fuckin gorgeous. Thanks/OK

makes you crap blood they do so dont eat too many
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:30 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
shitty are 1 down

2 down now...
Back to top Go down

alannotivvy wrote:
shitty are 1 down

2 now
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:35 pm

That Barnstormers slowing u down Al. My Westons reflexes are lightning in comparison rabbit
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Whereas my flagon of Gwatkin Stoke Red allows me to see the whole matrix Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:42 pm

bleddy twiglets fault... westons is well lush
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Nice cup of tea then off to see the old pot in hospital.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Sound's like a corker..as usual

Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Brent out
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Text from my mate said it is quite dull with few chances. No doubt we'll concede in the last minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm

im watching the darts... BDO which is more exciting than the game was for 20 minutes i listened in.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:04 pm

I've actually predicted a 2 -1 win for Saarfend me old mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Angry wrote:
im watching the darts... BDO which is more exciting than the game was for 20 minutes i listened in.

womans darts as well!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next