Southborne
Freathy
Moist_Von_Lipwig
hmdr
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

GibGreen wrote:
Clearly, I can't speak for everyone here, but for me it goes like this;

If that name is another sponsor, ball sponsor or whatever, then fine, lets hope they genuinely made a mistake, didn't know about Wrathalls history for example, makes an apology to the staff, end of incident.

If that name is someone connected with the club then serious questions have to be raised about that persons judgement.

And that would be the end of it ? really ? I can't name any name as I don't know the name . Its definitely not anyone that has been mentioned here . Its like a witch hunt on ATD sadly - why not just let it go . No one has to unleash the dogs of war on here the bleddy things are never in their cages .
Lessons have been learned I'm sure but some on this site will always look for a conspiracy or try to blacken the name of genuinely good people .This site is acting like a sub forum oF Pasoti - its 80% of the conversations . You'll never be respected until you act truly independently and stop having a go at people you perceive as slighting you and people who choose to support Argyle in a different way from you . You don't do censorship but by god you don't have do sniping .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 pm

greengenes wrote:
GibGreen wrote:

If that name is another sponsor, ball sponsor or whatever, then fine, lets hope they genuinely made a mistake, didn't know about Wrathalls history for example, makes an apology to the staff, end of incident.

If that name is someone connected with the club then serious questions have to be raised about that persons judgement.

And that would be the end of it ? really ? I can't name any name as I don't know the name . Its definitely not anyone that has been mentioned here . Its like a witch hunt on ATD sadly - why not just let it go . No one has to unleash the dogs of war on here the bleddy things are never in their cages .
Lessons have been learned I'm sure but some on this site will always look for a conspiracy or try to blacken the name of genuinely good people .This site is acting like a sub forum oF Pasoti - its 80% of the conversations . You'll never be respected until you act truly independently and stop having a go at people you perceive as slighting you and people who choose to support Argyle in a different way from you . You don't do censorship but by god you don't have do sniping .

Who have I had a go at, who have I sniped at, and where did I mention PASOTI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:12 pm

GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Ok - you get given a name . Lets follow this through to its logical conclusion . You have a name - now what are you going to do once you get that name ?

Anyone >?

Thank him for providing the evidence that vindicates Wathal in the dirty mess. I would then warmly welcome Mr Wrathal back to Home Park.

What would you do?

I wouldn't welcome Wrathall back to Home Park thats for sure . He let people down .
I'd just ignore him . Let him pay at the gate and queue for his pasty and tea like everyone else .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 pm

GibGreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GibGreen wrote:

Who have I had a go at, who have I sniped at, and where did I mention PASOTI?

i was talking about this site generally . I added that onto my reply to you . I could have done better .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Ok - you get given a name . Lets follow this through to its logical conclusion . You have a name - now what are you going to do once you get that name ?

Anyone >?

Its not the name that matters....
...its the fact that the whole thing has been so badly handled. It should have been dealt with days ago. And just because Stapes, Todd, Brent, Webb or Newell says it is doesn't mean we have to accept it.

It will be along time before I trust anyone at Argyle again.

I agree Frank. But the concerted effort by a few high profile names to bury the subject, would point to a possibility of the invitation giver being a figure that should, at the very least, known better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

Thank him for providing the evidence that vindicates Wathal in the dirty mess. I would then warmly welcome Mr Wrathal back to Home Park.

What would you do?

I wouldn't welcome Wrathall back to Home Park thats for sure . He let people down .
I'd just ignore him . Let him pay at the gate and queue for his pasty and tea like everyone else .

After one or two lead us to believe that Wrathal was't on the planet at the time so missed the lead up to our near final conclusion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

...its the fact that the whole thing has been so badly handled. It should have been dealt with days ago. And just because Stapes, Todd, Brent, Webb or Newell says it is doesn't mean we have to accept it.

I agree Frank. But the concerted effort by a few high profile names to bury the subject, would point to a possibility of the invitation giver being a figure that should, at the very least, known better.

Tosh . No one has buried anything . The very people you accuse of burying it have absolutely nothing to do with what happened in the first palce . Accept it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:22 pm

GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

What would you do?

After one or two lead us to believe that Wrathal was't on the planet at the time so missed the lead up to our near final conclusion?

Could you rephrase that - I just don't understand it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 pm

greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

Tosh . No one has buried anything . The very people you accuse of burying it have absolutely nothing to do with what happened in the first palce . Accept it .

No GG, I said trying to bury it. Big difference - it won't be buried on here because we are free to discuss it.

Refreshing eh?

Anyway, you claim to not have a clue who sent the invite. Not a great starting point if you want to put forward an objective argument.

Tally Ho. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:28 pm

GG, you must be the only one, outside of a few that would be obvious to all, to accept this without so much as the raising of an eyebrow. There's a nasty stench and you can hold your nose if you like, but quite a few of us will have a sniff to see where it leads.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

No GG, I said trying to bury it. Big difference - it won't be buried on here because we are free to discuss it.

Refreshing eh?

Anyway, you claim to not have a clue who sent the invite. Not a great starting point if you want to put forward an objective argument.

Tally Ho. santa

I know who DIDN'T ! That matey is a very good counter arguement to the false accusations on here .
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

Refreshing eh?

Tally Ho. santa

I know who DIDN'T ! That matey is a very good counter arguement to the false accusations on here .

I think that you're being rather selective here in specifying ATD as seemingly the only site to take a keen interest in the Wrathall affair.I'm very surprised that you haven't noticed that there are 24 pages devoted to the subject on PASOTI,full of the same sort of stuff as on ths thread.I can't be bothered to look through all of it again but have you been on the PASOTI thread and included in your post the phrases "witch dunking" and "false accusations"? Good on yer if you have,nothing like consistency and balance for gaining respect and admiration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:42 pm

Was the invite to Wrathall a last minute thing or had it been planned for longer then that?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:43 pm

greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Anyone >?

Refreshing eh?

Tally Ho. santa

Who's been falsely accused, GG?

Just to add, you're spending an awful lot of time on ATD these days. Have you too tired of the general malaise that Pasoti has become?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 pm

WTF is GG talking about, have names been mentioned GG? What do you know?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

GOB wrote:

I know Gob. It is Xmas, mind. Do you think he's been at the sherry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm banging my head against a brick wall on here. I've spent a lot of time on here trying to get some to see sense . Someone else will so it on Pasoti ( mentioned yet again ) . What's,the matter boys don't you like a contrary voice in the wilderness ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

greengenes wrote:
I'm banging my head against a brick wall on here.

By jove, I think he's got it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

I know Gob. It is Xmas, mind. Do you think he's been at the sherry?

Either that or he's just done a "Newell" and made s slip suggesting that that he knows the name, strange lot are one or two of these pasoti folk. Are they related?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 pm

GOB wrote:
PP said the GTs are involved etc etc . Read back yourselves . Just this sec started my first glass of wine by the way . cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Er I'm a member of ATD or are some members more equal than others ? Razz [quote]

Last edited by greengenes on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
PP said the GTs are involved etc etc . Read back yourselves . Just this sec started my first glass of wine by the way . cheers

Excellent! Can we look forward to some of your posts making sense from now on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:

Excellent! Can we look forward to some of your posts making sense from now on?
Pmsl !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Ah the arguments are at least getting a little friendlier Laughing

Greengenes seems to be the bridge between the two sides at the moment and is on the ropes taking some big punches, but incredibly is responding with some good counter-punches and trying to regain the centre of the ring. Both sides are bleeding but not wanting to show they're hurt. It's too close to call at the moment and you get the feeling that at the end of the fight both fighters will embrace each other and admit that all the pre fight trash talk was just for show and they have the utmost respect for each other. The fight still has a long way to run but it's pretty close at the moment and you can be sure that it will ebb and flow a little more before the final bell.

I've been watching Rocky whilst looking on with interest tongue
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

So SOMEONE knows who it was but wont say typical Pasoti thing that 'i know maore than you' Basketball .

If you do know & you are CERTAIN why not share it ? prehaps you dont really know after all...........

Good to see the veil of secrecy & the secret society is still going strong at argyle.

Some are more equal than others Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Wrathal at HP today
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next