Freathy
Moist_Von_Lipwig
hmdr
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
hmdr

Was Wrathal at HP today Empty
PostSubject: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm

It says on Pasoti Wrathall was at the match today,, if that is the case I have got to agree what a disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm

i have not problem with him paying for a ticket and watching the game but i am beginning to suspect something is a foot concerning him. Wrathall was part of the M7 and like the rest of them should never be allowed near the club they nearly destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Invited by the sponsors?

Still had a nerve going down onto the pitch.

I notice that non of the big guns have replied on pasoti! They are usually there like ferrets down a drainpipe.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Unfortunate to say the least. And an insult to the PAFC staff he helped shaft
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I dont have a problem with anyone attending a football match, but taking part in official matters would be the biggest disgrace of all.
As there was no need whatsoever, Mr president's priming a couple of weeks ago by his mate James was so obviously the first sign of something afoot surrounding Wrathall, and I would guess more will unfold when this committee or whatever unfoilds in January. I believe perhaps the Errington article might also be connected as well.

At the money man level, there will have been deals done and discussions had that none of the Webby/Newell axis will be party to, and might well be a residue of what Ridsdale succeeded in doing for his original employers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Invited by the sponsors?

Still had a nerve going down onto the pitch.

Who were the sponsors ?
I seem to remember I read somewhere Pasoti and/or the Trust were sponsoring a game or two about now.
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Wrathal at HP TODAY   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:30 pm

How long before pasoti move it to another forum.
Back to top Go down
Southborne

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Dont forget as time goes by peoples version of what happened will be different to suit themselves. In the end the M7 will be there in some capacity and there will be people saying it wasn't all their faults and really they are nice guys who had the clubs best interests at heart scratch Now you have certain people who seem to think they are more equal than others they will use the political skill of spin king Alistair Campbell to give you reasons why they should be forgiven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Southborne wrote:
Dont forget as time goes by peoples version of what happened will be different to suit themselves. In the end the M7 will be there in some capacity and there will be people saying it wasn't all their faults and really they are nice guys who had the clubs best interests at heart scratch Now you have certain people who seem to think they are more equal than others they will use the political skill of spin king Alistair Campbell to give you reasons why they should be forgiven

very true it was the same with risdale. the anti christ one minute and the next best mates :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Next step Stapes himself. In the name of Aviva, we have been delivered.

We should all start supporting parkway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Tiberius wrote:

He shouldnt have been on the pitch .
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 am

greengenes wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

Careful GG, you're half a step from joining the darkside Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:03 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

Careful GG, you're half a step from joining the darkside Laughing
Really ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

I agree with someone somewhere, who said that there's not much difference between Wrathall being there as a guest of a sponsor, and being there as the guest of the President.

Seems a bit coincidental that Webbd started that thread two weeks before he's dangling his gleaming rich balls all over the unpaid for pitch in front of those he's helped to royally shaft...

M7, not M6 + 1
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 am

I wonder what the agenda is here and is CW being used as the fall guy?

There's certainly something going on. Surely Harry Potter wouldn't involve any of the M7 in his new board? What PR disaster that would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 am

A colossal lack of judgement, tact and decency by Wrathall, and whoever invited him.

In fact, it actually makes me feel rather ill that he could be there, enjoying the hospitality provided by staff which he helped put through so much pain. I hope one of them spat in his soup.

As others have said, whether he was the 'nice' one of the Malignant 7 or not is irrelevant. He was still part of the Board that took us to our darkest hour.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am

The soup should have been brown windsor with a few bits of oxtail floaters.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 am

GibGreen wrote:
I hope one of them spat in his soup.
Dunno but he said the beer tasted like piss.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 am

I'd like to hear the President's explanation......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:12 am

The thread is still where it started on pasoti. Chris Webb has stated his objection to it as has Mr Newell. I don't think there has been a single post of support so far. Let's not make this an excuse for another anti-pasoti thread.

He shouldn't have been on the pitch. Simple. He clearly has no shame. I was very taken by the post pointing out the "irony" of the man walking on a pitch that his club hadn't paid for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:19 am

funny man wrote:
The thread is still where it started on pasoti. Chris Webb has stated his objection to it as has Mr Newell. I don't think there has been a single post of support so far. Let's not make this an excuse for another anti-pasoti thread.

He shouldn't have been on the pitch. Simple. He clearly has no shame. I was very taken by the post pointing out the "irony" of the man walking on a pitch that his club hadn't paid for.

Well said - it has been universally condemned on Pasoti . And rightly so .
Forget the Pasoti bashing everytime .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 am

The President has said he had no knowledge that Wrathall was going to be on the pitch. Was Wrathall also at the GT fanfest?

One thing I'd like to know, are the club given a list of who the sponsor has invited as guests?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:23 am

GibGreen wrote:
The President has said he had no knowledge that Wrathall was going to be on the pitch. Was Wrathall also at the GT fanfest?

One thing I'd like to know, are the club given a list of who the sponsor has invited as guests?
Wrathful was not at the FF I saw him walk straight in the players entrance with I assume other sponsors guests .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 am

greengenes wrote:
GibGreen wrote:

Wrathful was not at the FF I saw him walk straight in the players entrance with I assume other sponsors guests .

Cheers gg, I was getting a little confused at the thread over the road as there was a reference to the fansfest as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 am

greengenes wrote:
funny man wrote:

Well said - it has been universally condemned on Pasoti . And rightly so .
Forget the Pasoti bashing everytime .

For the first time in decades Argyle fans agree!

So it's all coincidental that one week Chris invites him and the next he turns up? - At the moment I'm finding that hard to believe, either Chris is speaking with a forked tongue or he's being used as a monkey. Maybe Chris will provide the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Wrathal at HP today   Was Wrathal at HP today Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Wrathal at HP today
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next