Czarcasm
Tringreen
Dane
Hitch
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:

If it's provable then I feel he's an idiot for doing so.
I think in general his handling of this site is very poor, the censoring of it on PASOTI is just silly. Makes you wonder if there's more to it really.
Surely the controversy would gain him more hits, and more cash. Maybe the 2 sites are linked at a higher level and we're all just pawns. Perhaps Brent owns both of these sites??!?

When I was a mod, Brent promised to pump money into this site to brighten it up and provide features that were in keeping with the best Argyle fans site. It was all going to get a good make-over. I don't think the work has started yet.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 pm

I say welcome Cornish Rebel i wish more people from across the river would post on here and wish you all a Happy St Piran's Day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I say welcome Cornish Rebel i wish more people from across the river would post on here and wish you all a Happy St Piran's Day

Gool Peran Lowen to you too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Cornish Rebel wrote:
Newell hacked user accounts?

Proof please? ta.

Not Newell.

PL2 3DQ, Ian De Lar.

Mark Pedlar who was a mod on Pasoti was also posting on here sometime ago.  PL2 3DQ had his password for his Pasoti account and used this password to log into his ATD account and read his PM's.

Mark Pedlar was then sacked as a mod on Pasoti for sharing information from the Pasoti modroom with people who aren't mods, aka one of us on here.

His reply

Sorry to bore everyone but a copy & paste has been sent to me with more lies from the usual suspects (Hi Mike, Hi Jamie), this is what is happens day after day and I shouldn't respond (and I won't after this) but there was no hacking of that site, the password was freely passed around to everyone and his dog.
Don't believe everything you read.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
OnlyOdi wrote:
Tbf remove the trolling on this site and there wouldn't be that much left.

What a cracking post.

It must've taken you hours to come up with that one.

Bleddy hell i'm in awe.

Do you have any feelings on the site manager of Pasoti hacking into a member's account on here and reading their PM's?

salute

Thank you, Im glad to have brightened your day.

I think in general his handling of this site is very poor, the censoring of it on PASOTI is just silly. Makes you wonder if there's more to it really.
Surely the controversy would gain him more hits, and more cash. Maybe the 2 sites are linked at a higher level and we're all just pawns. Perhaps Brent owns both of these sites??!?

I am James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Cornish Rebel wrote:

Proof please? ta.

Not Newell.

PL2 3DQ, Ian De Lar.

Mark Pedlar who was a mod on Pasoti was also posting on here sometime ago.  PL2 3DQ had his password for his Pasoti account and used this password to log into his ATD account and read his PM's.

Mark Pedlar was then sacked as a mod on Pasoti for sharing information from the Pasoti modroom with people who aren't mods, aka one of us on here.

His reply

Sorry to bore everyone but a copy & paste has been sent to me with more lies from the usual suspects (Hi Mike, Hi Jamie), this is what is happens day after day and I shouldn't respond (and I won't after this) but there was no hacking of that site, the password was freely passed around to everyone and his dog.
Don't believe everything you read.

Does he use those real names trying to be menacing?

Scary!

Copy and paste?!  lol! 

Hi Ian I know your reading  Thanks/OK 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Ummmm....correct me if I am wrong but it was Pedlar that told us that De Lar had hacked his account! He also told us the De Lar records EVERYTHING and has a dossier that would put Newell's Flickr account to shame.

This was at the same time that Newell wanted me to give the Greenman IP addresses to De Lar so that he could "investigate" them and find out who the real culprit was.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ummmm....correct me if I am wrong but it was Pedlar that told us that De Lar had hacked his account! He also told us the De Lar records EVERYTHING and has a dossier that would put Newell's Flickr account to shame.

This was at the same time that Newell wanted me to give the Greenman IP addresses to De Lar so that he could "investigate" them and find out who the real culprit was.

laugh   As you say Frank, they tell so many lies, that they're actually now believing them.

The only reason ATD exists is because the burgeoning control group on the farm, couldn't cope with those who warned them not to simply trust in stapes and enjoy the ride.
Some of us are fortunate enough to have a tad more class and vision.
They could only succeed in their true desire to 'be someone' at HP by supporting the fine gentlemen and silencing all dissent.
 Pig  on stapes.........'I'll never hear a bad word against that man and his lovely family'

When the inevitable happened, they struck gold with the reluctant one, who allowed them to actually play with the train set in return for bucket rattling and continued control of opinion within the fanbase.
'He gets it. His lip quivered.He's a real friend'.
Just today the oaf blustered on his farm, ' Let's say Nik goes bust, he's on the streets living in a tent, let's say JB goes bust and he and his lovely family live in the tent next to Nik....' He just loves a lovely family !

They don't want to lose the privileges and will side with anyone who will allow their lower league Avivafest to continue.
The poor sap is in his element when 'bantering' with City. He still bans them from his farm if they have an opinion though.

Childlike and parochial in equal measure No 
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?53598-This-is-one-sign-I-do-get/page2
http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?53567-My-holiday-snaps
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=82524
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:

Proof please? ta.

I couldn't prove that Newell Hacked my email account but he did publish all my personal details, name, email and some screenshots of posts that I had made. He shouldn't have had my details stored on his personal computer they should not have left the pasoti database which is in direct contravention of data protection law. I mean why would he even want all my personal details? Weird. Anyway I had my email account and pc hacked after the publication which could have been anybody but it wouldn't have happened without a weird stalker storing then publishing personal details of mine that he should have never had in the first place.
Hope that points you in the right direction?
 salute 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 pm

Also @postey, you and your couple of "mates" helped to save the club alongside thousands of other fans including many from this site who all stood shoulder to shoulder, chucked cash in buckets, helped with support of all sorts of campaigns and generally applied pressure in large numbers it wasn't just you. You think it was you because you have all created this lie that you all believe, the fanbase doesn't so give it a rest me old mucker.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Iggy wrote:
Also @postey, you and your couple of "mates" helped to save the club alongside thousands of other fans including many from this site who all stood shoulder to shoulder, chucked cash in buckets, helped with support of all sorts of campaigns and generally applied pressure in large numbers it wasn't just you. You think it was you because you have all created this lie that you all believe, the fanbase doesn't so give it a rest me old mucker.

& now there is such a big divide and air of "us and them" between fans. Who will save the club next time if the rumours are true? I hope that as the 2 sites are such a tiny amount of the fan base, there are still enough that actually care more about the club than the rivalry.
Also if their was a legal issue, I hope you took it through the proper channels.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:16 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:

I got in trouble for apparent trolling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
GOB wrote:
It's what happens when you sell your soul for a prawn sarny, a G&T in the Directors Box and the title of a manager for a dying propaganda web site for a couple of seasons, I hope it was worth it.

Out of them all, I think Postcode was probably the cheapest buy.

(Firstly, apologies to Jack Shepherd, he whines like a $5 whore at the site of an immature mod  rabbit )

This with knobs on, Gobber. I knew him when he was an ordinary fan on the terraces - then all of a sudden he get's a whiff a a prawn and there's no turning back. feckin sell out.

You reap what ye shall sow De-Liar. You made your Newell ass licking, directors box, parking space web site manager moniker feckin bed - you feckin lie in it pal.

If in any doubt - read CA's post above and many of Jocks posts telling you what this weasel is really about. He's playing the victim to the Pasoti sheep. Slimey shite.

PONI, i presume you're referring to me ? (it's Sheppard, numbnuts) i was going to say [personal insult removed] but that would be ever so slightly unsavoury so i won't.    Wink 

P.S.      Any chance of an asslicking smiley please PONI ?

Because you admittedly won't read Pm's from admin, You leave me no alternative to publicly issue a you first warning re 'very' personal insults
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Good Post  Class  Banana 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:27 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:

Proof please? ta.

User  accounts?  Small fry...

Newell goes for your personal email.

This was taken from Newells personal flikr account.  He had his friend Southampton Gull hack me.

Yes...  I reported Newell to the police.

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 Nr_hac12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 pm

shonbo wrote:
Good Post  Class  Banana 

Good Post   salute 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:22 pm

http://www.iphonetextgenerator.com/# LINK

I saw the flickr account. I also saw it after he edited his flickr account. I also saw his initial denials. Then I saw it had been closed already. It was all in the public domain.

But the text messages are SO easy to fabricate that they are unreliable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 pm

It was all his, he apologised for it all then after he had removed it he started to change his story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:29 pm

Iggy wrote:
It was all his, he apologised for it all then after he had removed it he started to change his story.

I know Iggy, I saw it. But it's the alleged text-screenshots was the only bit I distrusted.

But maybe that's just me being picky and I've never done that before  Rolling Eyes 

The rest of the stuff on there can all be explained ..... apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:29 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
OnlyOdi wrote:

What a cracking post.

It must've taken you hours to come up with that one.

Bleddy hell i'm in awe.

Do you have any feelings on the site manager of Pasoti hacking into a member's account on here and reading their PM's?

salute

Thank you, Im glad to have brightened your day.

youll find that we all own this site. unless tring is brent in disguise  affraid 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:31 pm

knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I know Iggy, I saw it. But it's the alleged text-screenshots was the only bit I distrusted.

But maybe that's just me being picky and I've never done that before  Rolling Eyes 

The rest of the stuff on there can all be explained ..... apparently.

But then if someone had added to his work why didn't he immediately say? I would have done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
youll find that we all own this site. unless tring is brent in disguise  affraid 

You've heard that rumour too!?

If I remember accurately, I think GOB owned the site but he then passed on the ownership to the two keyholders - whoever they might be.

Maybe the site historians will correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:35 pm

my error of communication mr k. i like to think we are all one big happy family on here, hence the 'we'  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Iggy wrote:

But then if someone had added to his work why didn't he immediately say? I would have done.

He was too busy denying it all & then deleting it all to bother with such trifles. Anyway, if he had denied that one, by implication he would have been admitting the other.

Anyway, me picking on this is a bit like me saying the Nazis may have killed 5 million but actually Mrs Goldberg died a natural death so that can't be blamed on them.

(PS Please excuse the unsavoury hyperbole  Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:49 pm

knecht wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

You've heard that rumour too!?

If I remember accurately, I think GOB owned the site but he then passed on the ownership to the two keyholders - whoever they might be.

Maybe the site historians will correct me if I'm wrong.

Mouldy and I are in effect the owners as we can close down the site etc but We are voted in by the Mods who are voted in by ATD-ers (who meet the voting criteria) so I believe that ATD is owned by the users. This has always been the belief since we started the new site after the old Site (Argyle Talk) owner (I can't remember his name) allowed Newell and Ponty free reign to wreck the site in exchange for being allowed back on pasoti.

Pasoti though seems to have mixed ownership- first it was Dave Gadd, then it was owned by the Mods, then it went back to Dave Gaddd, now it's a Nool/ Gadd ownership with a leading hacker site director in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next