Czarcasm
Tringreen
Dane
Hitch
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 pm

As I have said Zyph, look at what facts there are, listen to others, consider what has happened to your own comments and maybe reach an opinion or a view, it's how human beings make decisions regarding pretty much everything in life. Your comments remain on ATD I believe (despite Punch's best efforts)?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 pm

As the editor of "The Sun" said "Why let the truth get in the way of a good story".
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Spowell, just to assure you the white feather is 100%fact. I had the great honour of speaking with Mrs Thai Green after the fans on both sites contributed over £3,000 in Thai's name to the unit at Derrifordhat looks after the sufferers of the horrible disease that took Thai and their families. She told me how the messageboards were such an important part of his life after he became bedridden. It was his link to tye camaraderie and family that used to he Argyle. Until that horrible moment when Newell sent the white feather. Heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:44 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Iggy wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Iggy I dont read pm's. If you got anything to say,then put it up front where everyone can read it.

Not allowed to post PMs In public nor can I be bothered to play your games. I have followed procedure by sending a pm if you don't choose to read it then that is up to you. If you carry on with any sexist comments or trolling for a row or just plain being a pain in the arse then I will suspend you. If you don't read pm's then the first you will know is when you can't log on.
Can you please email the mods so that we can run an ip check on your email as there have been a few anomalies thrown up lately with your account?
Thanks Iggy.

Iggy sorry no can do.There are no irregularities on my account it is whiter than white.Trouble with you guys is you like dishing it out but cant take it back.I post legitimate arguments to a lot of misguided views expressed on here. Views which have no substance what so ever like SFD's views on three people owning PASOTI, or indeed how much IJN paid for it.I will continue to challenge those views.Looking for a row is not my style nor is petty name calling which is just plain childish.

Plus, I will continually challenge all the others who continually knock the club and all those associated with it.Thats not trolling.If you want to play silly games then carry on. It just makes you look even more immature.

and you know this is bonafida, how?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:45 pm

you are either party to info that confirms this - if so cough up- or you have made it up yourself. they are the only two possible reasons for saying this
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Damon, that's a very sad story. I'm not saying everything GOB said was false, I'm saying that lots of it is personal rather than Argyle related. And he did twist the words of Chris Webb and the way he's expressed his points only serves to degrade them. Why Newell did what he did and why many of you keep up the personal attacks against him and others is beyond me. It serves to no purpose. Don't forget many of you accused me of being Ian, it's difficult to trust what you say when you make such an absurd and bizarre accusation.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Damon, that's a very sad story. I'm not saying everything GOB said was false, I'm saying that lots of it is personal rather than Argyle related. And he did twist the words of Chris Webb and the way he's expressed his points only serves to degrade them. Why Newell did what he did and why many of you keep up the personal attacks against him and others is beyond me. It serves to no purpose. Don't forget many of you accused me of being Ian, it's difficult to trust what you say when you make such an absurd and bizarre accusation.

Pretty much sums up the problem here if they want people to be aware of "the truth". So often the things posted on here are just not that.
Either guesswork passed as facts, or blatant lies done the same. There are some on here who the motives of are obviously right, but when the site passes off so much not true as true. It becomes hard knowing what to believe on here, and what to take with a big bowl of salt. There are plenty of us who want to know what happened and the real stories. We'll always go wanting I suspect.

One thing is for sure...Don't take everything you read on the other site for true either. Some of the people there are just as bad as some here.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Regler users of this forum are a wee bit untrustworthy of new posters, at first.

There is so much/ too much history of attacks from the farm controllers on this site and it's previous incarnations that anybody with even perhaps common sense views is traditionally treated with distrust.

Sweeping statements such as, "but when the site passes off so much not true as true" often arouse suspicion too.

Happy posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:02 pm

The truth is out there, if you choose not to look at the truth you will remain ignorant. It seems that there are a lot of people around that can't seem to come up with any evidence to contradict the white feather, Deepthroat and flicker gate, who at the same time persist in asking why we carry on our argument, at no time have I seen the same people asking the other side about it. Why don't you try that?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Tis - Brent asked for the cash.

Again, not someone I would feel like sponsoring were I of the Green persuasion.

This chap Jones sounds a bit savvier than most involved.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
The truth is out there, if you choose not to look at the truth you will remain ignorant. It seems that there are a lot of people around that can't seem to come up with any evidence to contradict the white feather, Deepthroat and flicker gate, who at the same time persist in asking why we carry on our argument, at no time have I seen the same people asking the other side about it. Why don't you try that?

Have you tried asking a question over there? Good luck. If your post isn't deleted, it still wont be answered. I ask here because this is where it's said, so people here might know a bit about it. The site makes some big accusations, ones that if they could be proven would change how people look at the other sites owners. Some that have rather big legal implications against them too. There are many reasons the truth should come out. we all know that side wouldn't open up to anything more than "They personally attack me" no matter what. They censor the mere name of this site.
Not everyone who read the other site before this site is mindless and thinks they're all angels, if that were the case this site wouldn't even exist.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I think that you HAVE LET yourself dain, no-one likes a FOOKIN sexist PIG fcoL.

"sexist", racist, homophobe?

Words you boys throw them about like you have a clue what they really mean.

Peggy called me a "Wanker" the other day, does she get the sexist label or is that just reserved for people who can make a decent argument?

I like the Sleeves, as a holder of minority opinions all my life it is good to see someone presenting an alternate view of what has gone down rather than the constant regurging of the same old, "unsubstantiated", nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Peggy called me a "Wanker" the other day, does she get the sexist label or is that just reserved for people who can make a decent argument?

I like the Sleeves, as a holder of minority opinions all my life it is good to see someone presenting an alternate view of what has gone down rather than the constant regurging of the same old, "unsubstantiated", nonsense.

Is that a plural? We agree on one thing then.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

No,she gets the "right on the button" label.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Don't be ridiculous Tiddles. Women wank as much as men, so it aint sexist. Typical of your desire to say "If I'm a racist/homophobe, everyone is" tripe. Can't wait for Downthetrack's return from his 3 month ban for his hate filled posts.
By the way, still waiting for your view on the Egyptian military thugs overthrowing a democratically elected government. Can't seem to see your reply anywhere for some strange reason. I really want to hear you say it. You're usually quick off the mark.

As for Mr Sleeves, I have no problem whatsoever with anyone posting REAL arguments here re Argyle for debate, as it sure aint allowed over the road by it's owner.
What I do have a problem with is this present character of a week old is not our boy Oddball who's account it has been for a very long time. This account is now being used as a multi user password sharing account like some very nasty accounts before it operated by Pasoti mods that they have admitted to. That's the problem.
If I were a moderator, I'd just delete the account. It's an insult to every poster on here who supplies their own email details. If the Pontypools and IJNs want to discuss Argyle matters on here that badly, they should just sign up with their own accounts rather than hiding behind their usual multis. But they just refuse to do so. Funny that eh.

Last edited by Winter Green on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 pm

FIGHT !!!!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Don't be ridiculous Tiddles. Women wank as much as men, so it aint sexist. Typical of your desire to say "If I'm a racist/homophobe, everyone is" tripe. Can't wait for Downthetrack's return from his 3 month ban for his hate filled posts.
By the way, still waiting for your view on the Egyptian military thugs overthrowing a democratically elected government. Can't seem to see your reply anywhere for some strange reason. I really want to hear you say it. You're usually quick off the mark.

As for Mr Sleeves, I have no problem whatsoever with anyone posting REAL arguments here re Argyle for debate, as it sure aint allowed over the road by it's owner.
What I do have a problem with is this present character of a week old is not our boy Oddball who's account it has been for a very long time. This account is now being used as a multi user password sharing account like some very nasty accounts before it operated by Pasoti mods that they have admitted to. That's the problem.

WG or can I call you Penzance Pirate or even Jack...   once again you talk a load of unsubstantiated twaddle.Try reading PASOTI and you will find that there are loads and loads of opposing views.  As for my account is being used as a multi using account. Again unsubstantiated cr@p...which you talk rather a lot of. Peggy is allowed wankers then but do your ironing is frowned upon. Incredible,really incredible. You guys just clutching at straws to silence an alternative viewpoint....
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Don't be ridiculous Tiddles. Women wank as much as men,

Hardly surprising the women you know would need to masturbate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:28 pm

So what is your viewpoint?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Winter Green wrote:
[
By the way, still waiting for your view on the Egyptian military thugs overthrowing a democratically elected government. .

Talking of excessive wanking, your eyesight seems to be shot away.

To save your poor old eyes the trouble, I stated that it was wrong imo and that, as in the Ukraine, is was made worse by the external interference of others particularly the Yanks, the biggest Hippos on the planet. Not shore what that has got to do with this thread but as aleways I am happy to oblige.

You are a strange person and I am beginning to suspect not a particularly bright one, still it takes all sorts, has Peggy finished your ironing yet?
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm

If every poster puts greensleeves on ignore - he wouldn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 pm

I think everybody has its just us mods that can see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:38 pm

How very Pasoti like for Greensleeves to try and out Winter Green.

While your here though, what are your feelings on Ian Newell sending that white feather?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:40 pm

greensleeves wrote:

WG or can I call you Penzance Pirate or even Jack...  

You can call me Penzance Pirate if it floats your boat. You're way behind the pace. I've never hidden any previous user name, nor would I. And that includes face to face meetings I have in the REAL world.  
So, why do you people insist on multi user passwords on single accounts on here ? It insults all us fair minded Argyle fans with your blatant disregard of well accepted online etiquette. I wouldn't dream of sharing my user account with someone else. I had it hacked a couple of times on Pasoti though, that was a bit off.

Tiddles..... as for your ironing question. I haven't worn ironed clothes for 30 years. Nor squeaky clicking shoes and tight as a tourniquet ties. A matter of taste I guess, and not how I dress for the new day.
Good to hear you think the elected government should be reinstated in Egypt.

Last edited by Winter Green on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
If every poster puts greensleeves on ignore - he wouldn't exist.

who said that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD   The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The abusive trolling Greenman on ATD
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next