Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rather than trolling through all this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

rather than trolling through all this Empty
PostSubject: rather than trolling through all this   rather than trolling through all this EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello I'm back, back from death's door, thought you were rid eh, well think again suckers!!

Just need a quick update as to what has been happening lately on the green side of Devon. Is it still greener on your side? Signed any quality? Still got a novice in charge? is the manager still the same? is the oinker still running the place, or at least still think he's running the place at Home Park? Still think you're going to storm this division? or sink to a new lower depth of dispair to things all square and blue? or just be one of those middle of the table also rans? all these questions, (notice I kept it so you can still count them all on the fingers of one hand Wink) and so little time to kick off lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: rather than trolling through all this   rather than trolling through all this EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 pm

1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes
4 Yes
5 Yes
6 No
7 Possibly
8 Probably

That still leaves four fingers for an Exeter supporter.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: rather than trolling through all this   rather than trolling through all this EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

knecht wrote:
1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes
4 Yes
5 Yes
6 No
7 Possibly
8 Probably

That still leaves four fingers for an Exeter supporter.

Thank you, every thing is clearer now lol! is that 2 left on right hand & 2 on left hand, or is it 3 on one & one on the other? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: rather than trolling through all this   rather than trolling through all this EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Please close thread, nothing more need be added Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rather than trolling through all this   rather than trolling through all this Empty

Back to top Go down

rather than trolling through all this
Page 1 of 1