Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Matty Parsons - Looks a superb signing for the greens

Played 3 games which we have won them all, looks like he can defend aswell as being a real threat going forward, could have got on the scoresheet a few times and has an assist to his name so very good start for the young lad.

When Banton gets fit and has his confidence back, these 2 could be the differance between us being L2 or L1 next season.

Lewis Allesandra - 12 goals! more goals so far this season than his last 3 seasons as a footballer put together, not forgetting he has very often played down the wing. Since Lavery left and he's been put more central, he is hitting the net on a regular basis. A big plus for the run in.

When was the last time Argyle had two players that could potentially finish with 20+ in the same season?

Well done to Sheridan, we are solid at the back, and now scoring goals. Hopefully we can sneak into the play-offs.

A big plus for Argyle is they have a very young team aswell, with a few old heads for experiance. Looking good on the pitch, all we need now is for someone to take the club off Brents hands who has a little money, they we can move forward.
Back to top Go down

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:30 pm

I never wanted to say it, but I wonder how long until Purrington love in was over and the better player was given a chance.

Purrington is still a kid, and it seems the right decision has been made. Like Harvey, let Purrington develop his game in his stride.

When he is 21, he can look back and marvel at what a fitter, stronger, better player he is than 4 years ago.

At the moment we have that option in Parsons and he needs to start.

As an aside I see Reckord is playing for Swindon. How he got in that side, I'll never know - he can't have left here with a good reference.
Back to top Go down

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Parsons had a good ten minutes and then disappeared. Allesandra however is player of the year so far. He's excellent up front withReid.
Back to top Go down

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 pm

ejh wrote:
Purrington is still a kid, and it seems the right decision has been made. Like Harvey, let Purrington develop his game in his stride.

When he is 21, he can look back and marvel at what a fitter, stronger, better player he is than 4 years ago.

I think Sheridan is on record from earlier in the season as saying that he doesn't like to give young players too much exposure early in their careers and cited some success he has had with that approach.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:11 pm

What a player Matty Parsons looks to be. A real class act and suits this new 3-5-2 formation down to a tee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parsons + Lewis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parsons + Lewis   Parsons + Lewis Empty

Back to top Go down

Parsons + Lewis
Page 1 of 1