Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

President's Progress !! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Looks like Tony Hooper/ Chowell

we do we need so many freeloaders sitting with the directors :S

Its unbelievable isnt it!!
If the Devil could cast his net........................

We seem to take more directors and freeloaders/pasb members to games than we do players :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:03 am

Peggy wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Webb was at the gt new year eve party with his new girlfriend last night.  

If that's the case, then it explains why the story had to be carefully "leaked" on Monday.

Of course, if you don't do anything dodgy, then there's no need to manage the message ...

(And Pokesdown: I liked the film poster avatar better  Very Happy  )

Must say Peggy, when you join the dots it's all there to lay the ground for an 'easy' unveiling - still got to feel for the 4 kids, wife & Darren. Strange affair all round but suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:21 pm

so when do we think we will see the happy couple in the directors box then ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:41 pm

I think in the Fottballers Wives Karma Sutra the directors box is used in Chapter 69. So a little while yet after the (get your) kit (off) room, press (yourself against me) box and (look at my) grandstand.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Dougie wrote:
I think in the Fottballers Wives Karma Sutra the directors box is used in Chapter 69.  So a little while yet after the (get your) kit (off) room, press (yourself against me) box and (look at my) grandstand.

Can you please do one of your wonderful pictures to demonstrate this Dougie?

*edited to add please
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:54 pm

I think I would be sued if I did that one
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:57 pm

What a complete scumbag, not the first time or partner from what ive heard as well.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:01 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
What a complete scumbag, not the first time or partner from what ive heard as well.

do tell ?
is chadwicks mrs next so he will leave the club @?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:11 pm

I was speaking with a royal mail employee yesterday at the game, he told me that webb has a reputation in there for sleeping about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Dane. wrote:
I was speaking with a royal mail employee yesterday at the game, he told me that webb has a reputation in there for sleeping about.

Perhaps that why my mail never arrives before 17:00 at the earliest, the lazy git. ffs.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 pm

GT's NYE bash photos aren't up yet  silent 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GT's NYE bash photos aren't up yet   silent 

Ahh your wrong Tringy

President's Progress !! - Page 11 Snake

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 pm

lol! Thumbs 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Looks like we'll find out if the long arm of Pispoti stretches to GOS - heavily vetted I'm going for!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:30 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Looks like we'll find out if the long arm of Pispoti stretches to GOS - heavily vetted I'm going for!!

The tentacles of corruption stretch way beyond the realms of Pasoti.
GOS, The GT, Forza Nerd, PASB,i could go on, they're all interlinked in the same circle of lies, deceit and dirty tricks.
One massive conspiracy by Brent to secretly keep the plebs under control so that he can continue with his vile empire building in the background.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:37 pm

I used to be an avid reader of GOS but sadly the night that Steve sided with the bully culture on pasoti on 'that' thread tainted GOS big time for me.

What goes around comes around, it always does eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

GOS, The GT, Forza Nerd, PASB,i could go on, they're all interlinked

You're obviously right Punchy, and that was always what Jimmy intended. There's been a few hiccups with the PASB that I do believe wasn't Brent's idea. More like Ridsdale and the odd contingency wallah. GOS was just a database to be tucked under the wing, no problem.

However, the above bunch you are referring to are in effect the club outside of those that are in paid employment, and who knows how all that will develop in the future as further morphing goes on with all these firsts in football. Who hears any public statements of any footballing consequence from the likes of Brent, the Bristol guy, and now Starnes. It all goes through the new filter.

It should have been the AFT coordinating this fan input, but we all know right from the beginning the Pasoti bunch were not going to have any of that and used the one fans' voice to set up shop properly. And in the end a Fans trust was never going to prosper in a town like Plymouth. It was quickly marginalised, given a kicking, and then undermined, and is now strictly monitored for any sign of breaking out of it's shackles, and they know it. And so Argyle now have what they have. It WILL get worse, the control thing. It WILL become a standing joke with a wider and wider proportion of the fanbase, but they'll put up with it until they don't.  The end of this unfortunate saga will be a Brutus scenario.

Last edited by Winter Green on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

GOS, The GT, Forza Nerd, PASB,i could go on, they're all interlinked in the same circle of lies, deceit and dirty tricks.
One massive conspiracy by Brent to secretly keep the plebs under control so that he can continue with his vile empire building in the background.

His soldier of war the SG which I left when the pig moved in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Forza nerde are dead thank god.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Whatever happened to the biggest flag in Europe?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Green Sam doesnt post much nowadays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Is he still posting on the other forum ?  Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Dingle wrote:
Whatever happened to the biggest flag in Europe?  

being used as a table cloth last i heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Elias wrote:

They all go that way in the end.
They say what they want to say like they've always done, get the public admonishing from Napoleon, state they'll never stop posting, a few kindly confederate words, and then disappear without a trace, to appear rarely but exclusively on Pasoti. It's happened to all of them. It will happen to greensam. Tim Chown alone sort of gives this site the repect it deserves, but that's it.
Classic stuff. One can guess as to the threat.
My guess is probably something on the lines of no one will take you seriously and no Trust meeting with the club will include you if you post on ATD with such a laissez faire attitude. That won't be far wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Elias wrote:

Yet I did notice on twitter that he thanked Newell for the " chat" they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next