VillageGreen
Dougie
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 am

Could this be the starting line up for Wenesday

McCormick
             Berry- Trotman - Nelson - Purrington
                     Blizzard - Hourihane
          Thomas ------ Lavery ------ Obareyi
                                Reid -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:05 am

Is Obidayi in the squad or has his loan already expired?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Word of warning to anyone taking car or last minute taxi.

The traffic lights on Outland Rd / Seagrave Road junction. You know the one at Goals which plans for improvement should have been sorted for by end August as part of HHP planning approval . There are temporary lights and restriction to one lane in each direction through the lights. Caused tailback past DHS for Girls in light traffic yesterday so worth avoiding on Cup Final day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Is Obidayi in the squad or has his loan already expired?

I was under the impression he was going back to Bury.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 pm

after tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Beware tomorrow there are four way temporary traffic light at the junction of Seagrave Road with Outland Road, delays today with only light traffic.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Looking on the Argyle on line tickets Lyndhurst is nearly full but for 15 half full, 16 not being used and 1, 2 , 5, 6, 7 Devonport end have plenty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:02 pm

A friend of mine posted a picture of his dog walk today and the Barn Park entrance of the park is under water. It's likely to be unpassable tomorrow - unless you have webbed feet.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 am

Feckin pissing down! still got a ticket so will look forward to the derby - fancy our chances today, wish the gulls had won against city cause they will be in the mire today if they lose again but hey ho. Thumbs 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 am

Im not predicting a good game at all today given the weather but Argyle really ought to win this game given Torquays run of form.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Exeter off
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Always has been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 pm

I walked past the Barn park this morning and i can confirm Hairys description of the place, make sure you bring your waders if you are heading in from that direction and that is no exaggeration , you could always detour "the lake" by walking round on the grass if you dont mind walking ankle deep through the quagmire.
Unfortunately due to a family new years day dinner that i have been unable to worm my way out of i have had to give my ticket away.
Try and enjoy it those that are able to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i guess the guy who ruins he twitter updates now has a name. If not then its not hard at all to work for the website if thats considered journalism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:14 pm

no change in the line up so its

*Luke; Le Max, Delboy, 111, Baby Ben; Westcountry Messi, Snowy, Our Conor, Lewi; GotaCaolan, RR

translated into english

McCormick; Blanchard, Trotman, Nelson, Purrington; Gurrieri, Blizzard, Hourihane, Alessandra; Reid, Lavery

SUBS

Jake, Durrell, Brano, King of Benin, Southway Suarez, Doubtful, The Morning

Translated

Cole, Berry, Branston, Boco, Young, Thomas, Obadeyi

one of the few times i agree with pasoti and its on this twitter nickname thing it has to stop its ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Got home this morning at pub'o'clock. Whilst making the household breakfast, it finally dawned on me I had been taken advantage of last night and that I had promised profusely I would attend the game. Well, I've sobered up now, and have realised I should really be supporting Manchester thingy, wherever they're playing. Not sure what division they're in but I can check. I've looked up what colour they wear and sent out for a red scarf.

I am however still well into the Wycombe away game that was discussed. No danger of keeping Jimmy boy afloat by attending that game. So, sorry about that Lloyd, we can catch up then. Don't forget the Wombledon photos when you have time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:34 pm

So the game is actually on? It's like water world in Tavvy. Just limped from Calstock to Gunny, steak and ale pie in the Tavvy hotel, lit the fire taken a diclofenic and diazepam combo and settled into my orthopaedic chair. I may be here some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:38 pm

its days like today that having a £500,000 pitch for free is a blessing Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:39 pm

The pitch is getting a lot of praise on the radio, is it paid for yet?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Iggy wrote:
So the game is actually on? It's like water world in Tavvy. Just limped from Calstock to Gunny, steak and ale pie in the Tavvy hotel, lit the fire taken a diclofenic and diazepam combo and settled into my orthopaedic chair. I may be here some time.

lol! 

I'm not even getting dressed today. Dressing gown, sofa, cottage pie and lashings of sport on tv  popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:13 pm

I'm surprised that Webby isn't doing the commentary today, perhaps he's tired after doing all that Club social work all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:38 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm surprised that Webby isn't doing the commentary today, perhaps he's tired after doing all that Club social work all night.

tongue tied i heard cant think how
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 pm

0-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 pm

When the attendance is announced there should be due credit to those fans who live away who plan their family visits around the fixtures. I know of two who usually visit over Christmas who have swapped to New Year to work around the fixtures.

Oh...sorry....exiles don't count....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:16 pm

its at least 10000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count down to TORQUAY    Count down to TORQUAY  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Count down to TORQUAY
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next