HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks like Torquay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Looks like Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Torquay   Looks like Torquay EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Will be the top Devon side next season.Well done them.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Looks like Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Torquay   Looks like Torquay EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks to brent and his useless 'manager' it looks like we will be two levels below torquay next season. It is completely unacceptable to even be below Torquay in the same division. Brent MUST resign in disgrace.
Back to top Go down

Looks like Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Torquay   Looks like Torquay EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:19 am

Well done to Torquay, I was actually born there (my old man was working there when I was born but we moved when I was about 4 or 5) so I always look out for their results, I could actually make them my number one team if we go down. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Looks like Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Torquay   Looks like Torquay EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well done to Torquay, I was actually born there (my old man was working there when I was born but we moved when I was about 4 or 5) so I always look out for their results, I could actually make them my number one team if we go down. Razz

Bleddy glory hunter you lol!

Well done to the Turks, hope you do go up, but got this feeling you will bottle it yet again, just like Shrewsbury have for 3 seasons. The Shrews bubble burst yet again on Sat I see tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

Looks like Torquay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like Torquay   Looks like Torquay Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Torquay
Page 1 of 1