Dougie
Tgwu
Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Dougie wrote:
The most important conversations are those between Brent and FES/FIL/Nikkkk.  Brent needs to be convinced that everything is hunky dory.  Conversation between Nikkkk and fans not so much unless you have form for looking into someone eyes and seeing the truth.

IjN assertion that what happens with FES over on that Pasoti thread is just utterly hollow.  He's FES sponsorship manager, sits in the directors box home and away week in week out because of his association with FES and gained his SUPER REAL fan status by FES propieter Nikk Barron paying over the odds in the auctions.

But no one should doubt Nikks generosity.  The offices are closed until 6th Janaury so a nice long Christmas holiday for his staff.

No I think that you'll find the offices are closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:16 pm

I see that they are now sticking the knife into Damon

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81008&start=60

X Isle leading the charge.
Wankers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see that they are now sticking the knife into Damon

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81008&start=60

X Isle leading the charge.
Wankers

when a wolf is backed into a corner it slashes out. Thats all they are doing while totally ignoring the issue itself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:08 pm

You don't bite the hand that feeds, do you?

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 Pasoti10

If ever a case existed that showed the inherent weakness of the model Pasoti has chosen to adopt then this is it.

Pasoti doesn't really represent supporters at all any longer, does it? It's trading on a reputation built ages ago but long since squandered.

Sad, really, but hey ho.

I wonder which will be first to drop all the logos out of Argyle and Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

If ever a case existed that showed the inherent weakness of the model Pasoti has chosen to adopt then this is it.

Pasoti doesn't really represent supporters at all any longer, does it? It's trading on a reputation built ages ago but long since squandered.

Sad, really, but hey ho.

There was a time Pasoti was an well used and liked independent Plymouth Argyle fans forum that free speech and good debates where encouraged but now its a business marketing tool do the bidding of the club's owner and going to great lengths to silence all fans from having an opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sad, really, but hey ho.

Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sad, really, but hey ho.

I would really like to hear what the guys that actually started Pasoti thing about how shallow it has become - who were the orginators of it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sad, really, but hey ho.

I would really like to hear what the guys that actually started Pasoti thing about how shallow it has become - who were the orginators of it?

Dave Gadd i think wasnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Sad, really, but hey ho.

Dave Gadd i think wasnt it?

That was the name I had in my mind - a true inovator who I think created what I think he thought of as a voice for the 'common' fan. It has ended up, a corporate shitehouse!! Please would David Gadd, if available would you comment?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:01 pm

David Gadd spoke when he sold to IjN.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:03 pm

David Gadd still co owns PASOTI.Not sure if it was for the common fan though Andy.Nic Warren and other directors used to regularly post...Oh and Peggy and SFD were moderators,as was X Isle...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 pm

greensleeves wrote:
He still co owns PASOTI.Not sure if it was for the common fan though Andy.Nic Warren and other directors used to regularly post...Oh and Peggy Prior and SFD were moderators....

I thought your mate IJN bought it? I will stick to the statement that it was for the 'common' fan and not the chosen few!!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Dave Gadd set up the site as far as the technical stuff went, but he worked with two others, one of whom retired from the Argo community a long time ago, and both of whom had a lot more to do with making the site the good thing it used to be.

Greensleeves, you seem to take great pleasure in showing off how much you know about people (not) and seeking to expose what you think are big secrets. Most people know that I was a mod over there at one time, and that I stood down (I wasn't sacked, as you've implied more than once) in 2008 - that's FIVE years ago - because I didn't like the way things were going; I've never made any secret of this (I could, for instance, have adopted a different screen name, like you have, but I haven't because I've nothing to hide). Your point, whatever it was meant to be, has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread except, apparently, to divert people's attention from the real - and very important - topic.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Please miss it wasn't me .....it was Angry...He started it. I saw him at the back of the cycle sheds.I just like to re assure people that you were a PASOTI  MOD just in case they forget. You and IJN and DAZ were as thick as thieves,enjoy your trip to coventry.Threads tend to meander and take their own course.

Last edited by greensleeves on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, then, be reassured that nobody who gives a shit has forgotten that I was once a pasoti mod. And feck off and let us talk about the important stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Please miss it wasn't me .....it was Angry...He started it. I saw him at the back of the cycle sheds.I just like to re assure people that you were a PASOTI  MOD just in case they forget. You and IJN and DAZ were as thick as thieves,enjoy your trip to coventry.Threads tend to meander and take their own course.

why wait till peggy replied to you to add the bit in black?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:34 pm

greensleeves wrote:

Al, you sold your soul for that place at the nibbles table - sad!!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks Angry. Obviously greensleeves is one of the few who still believe what Newell says, but the truth is that that lift to Coventry was the catalyst for my standing down.

And so we get further and further away from discussing the real news, about the biggest corporate sponsor of the football club.

(Mind you, things must be getting really desperate over there if the superfans really can't find a better ambassador than greensleeves.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Peggy wrote:
Thanks Angry. Obviously greensleeves is one of the few who still believe what Newell says, but the truth is that that lift to Coventry was the catalyst for my standing down.

And so we get further and further away from discussing the real news, about the biggest corporate sponsor of the football club.

(Mind you, things must be getting really desperate over there if the superfans really can't find a better ambassador than greensleeves.)

Can't believe I have sat at a table in the business lounge with IJN, Daz & Al plus others, twice 2 years ago - I should have twigged when my 21 year old son Dan who came with us said - who are these wankers?!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:50 pm

That's because Al is a smelly scrounging cnut Peggy. Tolerated online but ridiculed by the man he looks up to. Quite sad really.

How's the car running Al?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
That's because Al is a smelly scrounging cnut Peggy.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Andy.. Jim still comes in the business lounge,especially when they do the MOM photos.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
That's because Al is a smelly scrounging cnut Peggy.

lol! 

Greenjock...I thought you might pop up.Fair play to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:58 pm

who is al/greensleeves anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:01 am

greensleeves wrote:
Andy.. Jim still comes in the business lounge,especially when they do the MOM photos.

Al, Jim does what he wants and that's accepted - 'most' of us who travel down on the train would rather sit in the stalls, you won't catch me over in the rats nest again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next