Dougie
Tgwu
Jethro
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:02 am

Angry wrote:
who is al/greensleeves anyway?

Another sellout

If the devil could cast his net............
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 am

Angry wrote:

Justanotherfan.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:25 am

greensleeves wrote:
Angry wrote:

Justanotherfan.....

Zzzzzzzzz - wake up Al, you've been brainwashed!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:33 am

So anyway, you all hate each other because of what went on five years ago buuuuut as Peggy says that has feck all to do with the story. The story is either that FES is liquidated or it is in some kind of arbitration over a dispute between directors and there is nothing to worry about. I am confused as to the real story, one of them is right, one of them is wrong? Both of the people that are telling me both stories sound convincing, they can't both be right can they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:00 am

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk says,

Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:12 am

Iggy wrote:
So anyway, you all hate each other because of what went on five years ago buuuuut as Peggy says that has feck all to do with the story. The story is either that FES is liquidated or it is in some kind of arbitration over a dispute between directors and there is nothing to worry about. I am confused as to the real story, one of them is right, one of them is wrong? Both of the people that are telling me both stories sound convincing, they can't both be right can they?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ you're just boring......worse than captain sensible...how boring is that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:16 am

greensleeves wrote:
Angry wrote:

Justanotherfan.....

he isnt cerbs is he????

Jedi Knight 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:28 am

It will all come out in the wash.has anything been said by the club yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 am

greensleeves wrote:
Iggy wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ you're just boring......worse than captain sensible...how boring is that.....

I'm sure Newell said the same about you, although it involved stinking of piss too if I'm remembering correctly.

Still, you carry on licking that arse of his.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 am

Back on topic

what gets me how blinkered some fans have become. Its only been a couple years since we nearly got liquidated when we did`nt ask enough questions.A fair few fans seems willing to except nikks response`s to awkward questions coz hes a nice bloke and has givern us all these freebies.

Glynn is a typical fan blinded by someone handing out a few quid.
If Nikkk confirms that things are fine and are being sorted out that's fine for me so then why cant people just leave it at that.

Time to wake up when business people say there`s nothing to worry about there normally is. No smoke without fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:39 am

One of the lines that get spouted out a lot of "never again", but never again means asking questions and being more critical than ever before with every aspect of the club yet when we try and do this we're accused of not being proper fans.

Mouldy even had an email to his PERSONAL email address from Ian De Lar acting on behalf of Nik ffs!

This whole thing stinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:26 am

I understand why the Nik Barron story is of interest in more ways than one.

There are those who see Nik Barron's association with PASOTI and the usual suspects, rubbing their hands together with glee that things are going wrong for those that they consider are pulling PAFC down.

There are those that are concerned that this could be undermining the stability of PAFC and are hoping that it isn't true that Nik Barron has financial problems.

I fall in the second group,hoping that Nik Barron is okay.....it makes no difference to me who he associates with...that is his affair and for him to be comfortable with.

What I do see on this ATD thread is lots of PASOTI advertising which I feel isn't necessary to put a point of view over.

I ask the same question as I have asked before,when will some ATD users get over their old association with PASOTI and stop continually going over old ground....please try and move on and help build a good Argyle supporters website without digging up the old bones of the past.

Please,please move on because not everyone on here care two hoots about PASOTI and every breath it takes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 am

Yea Man wrote:
One of the lines that get spouted out a lot of "never again", but never again means asking questions and being more critical than ever before with every aspect of the club yet when we try and do this we're accused of not being proper fans.

Mouldy even had an email to his PERSONAL email address from Ian De Lar acting on behalf of Nik ffs!

This whole thing stinks.

I hope Mouldy has told that woman threatening weasel De Lar and Nikkk to go feck themselves. If he hasn't and he wants me to act as his ghostwriter he only has to ask and I'll send a reply worthy of the occasion.

Nikkk seems to think that he's something feckin special and De Lar is just a delusional fucktard who is one small step up from Timothy in Sorry being ordered around by everyone.

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 Sorry10
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 am

ZYPH wrote:

There are those who see Nik Barron's association with PASOTI and the usual suspects, rubbing their hands together with glee that things are going wrong for those that they consider are pulling PAFC down.

There are those that are concerned that this could be undermining the stability of PAFC and are hoping that it isn't true that Nik Barron has financial problems.

I fall in the second group,hoping that Nik Barron is okay.....it makes no difference to me who he associates with...that is his affair and for him to be comfortable with.

What I do see on this ATD thread is lots of PASOTI advertising which I feel isn't necessary to put a point of view over.

I ask the same question as I have asked before,when will some ATD users get over their old association with PASOTI and stop continually going over old ground....please try and move on and help build a good Argyle supporters website without digging up the old bones of the past.

Please,please move on because not everyone on here care two hoots about PASOTI and every breath it takes.

FFS.

Listen, whilst the OWNERS (the Pig), SPONSORS (Nikkk), SITE MANAGER (De Lar) are all inextricably linked with the mess our club could potentially be in if this story pans out a certain way, then a thousand apologies, but Pyongyang is gonna get referenced in despatches. Ok?

The site manager is even acting on BEHALF of the sponsor and harassing one of our Mods.

Get over your "oh they talk about Pasoti" phobia, because you're going to be disappointed otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 am

Czarcasm wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

FFS.

Listen, whilst the OWNERS (the Pig), SPONSORS (Nikkk), SITE MANAGER (De Lar) are all inextricably linked with the mess our club could potentially be in if this story pans out a certain way, then a thousand apologies, but Pyongyang is gonna get referenced in despatches. Ok?

The site manager is even acting on BEHALF of the sponsor and harassing one of our Mods.

Get over your "oh they talk about Pasoti" phobia, because you're going to be disappointed otherwise.

Couldn't have put it any better myself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:58 am

Czarcasm wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

FFS.

You just took the words out of my mouth Czar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:25 am

It's strange that De Lar used Mouldys' personal email to contact him. I mean where could he have got that from? Also with Mouldy having his employers contacted recently then I would say that De Lar has put himself in the frame for that job as well. So many leads go back to the direction of the farm, as my learned friends point out, it's all inextricably linked.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:30 am

greensleeves wrote:
David Gadd still co owns PASOTI.Not sure if it was for the common fan though Andy.Nic Warren and other directors used to regularly post...Oh and Peggy and SFD were moderators,as was X Isle...

And they banned me for suggesting we shouldn't trust in stapes  Rolling Eyes

Thanks to the reluctant one, the lunatics have their feet firmly under the table at HP, simply because they will rattle buckets. It's just all so cringeworthy and village.
It's fast becoming a private club for dimwitted bullies, supported by wannabes and followed by sheeplike Avivas.

As Charlie says, the club is dead to me until it becomes more than a profit making vehicle for a supposed property developer and the low grade janner mafia have returned from whence they came.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:31 am

I think there's a general misconception on here from a few, about many, re Pasoti.

Imho, I don't give a flying feck, and I don't' think that vast majority of ATDers do either, about Pasoti. It's the insidious, unscrupulous, nasty, manipulating closed shop of wanna-be sycophantic dick-head football club owners of Newell and his cohorts and their despicable antics that people are interested in and choose to discuss - they just happen to be owners and managers of Pasoti, therefore inevitably the name Pasoti pops up more than anything else on here, perhaps giving the misconception to some that we're obsessed!!

They have history. From threatening women, to hiring PI's to snooping around peoples private lives and workplaces, to disgustingly sending a dying man white feathers. No-one should forget that, and not be afraid to discuss it openly on here ( you would have no feckin chance discussing it Pasoti). They should also remember that whatever they think they know about people on here - people on here also know a hell of a lot about some of them and their chequered past as well.

Because we choose to expose and discuss the wrong-doings of these people, we're branded freaks and weirdos. I'm sorry, but people who choose to do the above are the real freaks and weirdos. I suspect what really get's up the noses of the afore mentioned, is that when ATD breaks a story, it's rarely wrong, and can be openly discussed without fear of retribution. And when did De-Lar become Nikkkkkkk Baron's pesonal secretary FFS. Hide your gold nibbed fountain pens if I where you Nikkkkkkkk.  Smile 

Have think about it. Would this post even get past the 10 second mark on Pasoti? On ATD it would stay - guaranteed. All roads lead to Rome - in Pasoti's case (ohh, I mention pasoti again) All sycophantic shit-fests lead to the usual three pigs.  Pig  Pig  Pig 

I'm off to bed. Too tired for this shit after a 12 hour nighshift. Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:43 am

I have nothing to add to this thread, some might say I never have, it's just I felt people should know that I do actually have a big bag of popcorn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:44 am

And don't forget that the site manager has just used one of the mods personal e mails that he shouldn't have access to unless they are breaching the data protection act. But then that could be Newell who gave it to him because he has previous of building up dossiers of peoples private information and then posting it online as he did with mine and a host of other posters. He said that he only had the dossier for modding purposes even though everything that is needed for that is stored on site. But yep we are the obsessed ones.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:46 am

Some of this comes back to Peggy's Staff Association/Trade Union analogy. The Staff Association purports to represent the employees but really works for the employer because the employer pays the bills; the Trade Union represents the employees because it is them paying the bill.

PASB operates primarily at the club's behest because the club funds it; AFT primarily represents the fans because fans fund it.

This makes whoever it is that pays for Pasoti an important figure because Pasoti has always been the most widely read Argyle forum. If you pay for it you control it because even if you sit back and benignly do nothing at all nobody wants to lose their source of funding, so nobody wants to rile their sponsor, so everything gets filtered through a filter that might not even be actively or consciously in place or in Pasoti's case through an unstable owner who will fire any mods who show dissent at the drop of a hat and they all know it and so they show no signs of dissent at all.

This in turn widely, even if indirectly, affects how people process posts internally and by extension how they perceive Pasoti, its ownership, its sponsorship, its sponsor and in turn the club.

So discussing Newell's antics, Pasoti's sponsorship or anything else of that ilk might be boring and may not be right at the heart of the matter in question but it's always there somewhere not far away. Of course we could all think "I only want to talk about what happens on the pitch" and I used to think just that when Jimmy Hinch was my favourite player but how an adult with any awareness at all can think that way is very puzzling.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 am

What puzzles me is how people with zero interest in a subject moan when others who do have an interest in said subject talk about it. Why don't hey just ignore the subject that they have no Interest in?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 am

Angry wrote:

when a wolf is backed into a corner it slashes out. Thats all they are doing while totally ignoring the issue itself.

I think you might have meant, when a rat is backed into a corner, Angry.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

when a wolf is backed into a corner it slashes out. Thats all they are doing while totally ignoring the issue itself.

I think you might have meant, when a rat is backed into a corner, Angry.

And it 'lashes' out. Otherwise its assailant would end up soaked in pi$$  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)   London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

London Gazette (Damons Post on Pasoti)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next