Tringreen
Czarcasm
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Dingle wrote:
How about a PAFC club - similar to the Far Post where you had to be a member to get in - which could be open during the week as well as hosting clubs (like Senior Greens). There could be displays, videos, memorabilia, occasional talks by staff for the thousands of visitors expected to visit the other attractions.  On match days, there could be the fansfests, which although don't rock my boat, are undeniably popular with others.
should find room for another far post club imho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Leave then Il hold the door open for you.
guess Webb and nool have told you to leave you best do it
Out of order.
my empathy for the bloke is.
I'd rather have Sam posting on here than you DF to be fair. I like slagging people off who I think deserve it, which I don't think Sam does, but I'd like to think that I have other strings to my bow and I'm not a one trick pony which is all you seem to be.

Just saying like Very Happy 
Oi !  I'm the one trick pony round here !
lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Out of order.
I'd rather have Sam posting on here than you DF to be fair. I like slagging people off who I think deserve it, which I don't think Sam does, but I'd like to think that I have other strings to my bow and I'm not a one trick pony which is all you seem to be.

I don't do tricks on request like poodles.
you slag off who you think deserves it and so will I.

~Btw I'm not leaving
I didn't say I wanted you to leave, I said I'd rather have Sam posting on here than you because he has decent conversations and thinks for himself but you seem to have a hard-on about him and want to have a go at him when he's hardly the problem at the club.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:

That really shows a massive difference between a forward thinking/progressive football club who not so long ago were no bigger or better than us
Always rely on one of you lot to brighten up my day.

Now let me see, Cardiff have won the FA Cup, played in the top division of the English game and reached a Cup Winners Cup semi final, while Argyle have won the third division a couple of times, yeah, they're pretty much the same.

Progressive?

They wouldn't be the club which has just sacked the fellah who put together the team which got them into the EPL only to replace him with one of the decorators would they?

My point?

Even shiite clubs with wank stains as owners are far bigger and better than the Gargs. It's terminal guys.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Out of order.

~Btw I'm not leaving
I didn't say I wanted you to leave, I said I'd rather have Sam posting on here than you because he has decent conversations and thinks for himself but you seem to have a hard-on about him and want to have a go at him when he's hardly the problem at the club.
the kids an utter toss pot,

you seem to have a hard on about the kid.

the only decent thing he does is shut his bloody mouth,

I will have ago at him as long as I see fit.

so
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so your saying that you want me to leave,
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

That really shows a massive difference between a forward thinking/progressive football club who not so long ago were no bigger or better than us

Now let me see, Cardiff have won the FA Cup, played in the top division of the English game and reached a Cup Winners Cup semi final, while Argyle have won the third division a couple of times, yeah, they're pretty much the same.

Progressive?

They wouldn't be the club which has just sacked the fellah who put together the team which got them into the EPL only to replace him with one of the decorators would they?

My point?

Even shiite clubs with wank stains as owners are far bigger and better than the Gargs. It's terminal guys.
what have you ever won then ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Out of order.

~Btw I'm not leaving

so

You're obviously a bit thick, I didn't say I wanted you to leave, you said in as many words you wanted Sam to leave and personally I'd rather you went than he did, and I reckon in a poll you'd lose by a landslide if it came down to you or him for ATD posters Very Happy 

You can stay all you like and slag off who you like but you might get some home truths that's all Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

Progressive?

My point?

Can't you read Gaylord ? i said, not so long ago they were no bigger or better than us, that's a fact, 8-10 years ago when we were in the championship their team was no better than ours and their crowds were no better than ours.

What i didn't say was that they have never been bigger than us...............Troll on.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:

Progressive?

My point?

what have you ever won then ?

The 4th Division, once, but then again I don't suffer from the Billy Big Bollox syndrome so I know that we are a bigger club than Torquay and a far better club than Plimuff, no delusions this side of Tamar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Out of order.

~Btw I'm not leaving

so

You're obviously a bit thick, I didn't say I wanted you to leave, you said in as many words you wanted Sam to leave and personally I'd rather you went than he did, and I reckon in a poll you'd lose by a landslide if it came down to you or him for ATD posters Very Happy 

You can stay all you like and slag off who you like but you might get some home truths that's all Cool 

Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:

Can't you read Gaylord ? i said, not so long ago they were no bigger or better than us, that's a fact, 8-10 years ago when we were in the championship their team was no better than ours and their crowds were no better than ours.

What i didn't say was that they have never been bigger than us...............Troll on.

Chuck the shovel out of the pit H, not as long as Nool has an enormous hole in his arse will Argyle be or ever have been as big a club as Cardiff.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Out of order.

~Btw I'm not leaving

so

Sleep 
your a cock are you.
your pretty easy to wind up no wonder nool took a shine to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed the match on TV, Small signs of improvement although I note we've lost another striker through injury, an area of the squad that desperately needs strengthening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portsmouth Match Thread.....   Portsmouth Match Thread..... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth Match Thread.....
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8