Han Solos Other Ship
Freathy
Dane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Sheridan worked for free  Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:07 am

Was told last night that JS was not been paid by Brent last season. He was told to keep us up and he will be rewarded with a very well paid contract which has happened

Was quite shocked tho that Brent had the neck to employe someone and not pay them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:09 am

really?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:21 am

I find this very difficult to believe. Not that I don't think br*nt would try to get away with something like this if he could but that Sheridan would have quite rightly told br*nt to stick his job right up his banker arse if those was the terms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:47 am

I was told last night that we were within minutes of signing David Beckham until Posh said that she didn't like the transport links with the rest of the world.

I was quite shocked to realise that Mr Brent was prepared to push the boat out in order to sign an icon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:51 am

i would have painted his mural myself if he came here.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Again I agree with freathy here. JS woulda told him to feck right off surely?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm

A club EMPLOYEE told me this last night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Maybe Sheridan was so confident of his ability that he offered to work for no salary but with a big bonus for keeping us up? Or more likely a very small salary and a bonus for keeping us up.

As for David Beckham, I'd rather have David Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Dane. wrote:
A club EMPLOYEE told me this last night
Dane don't believe a word nool says! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm

He isn't an employee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Dane. wrote:
He isn't an employee

That's right, he's nikkkkkkkk's advertising and sponsorship cock-sucker, sorry agent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Dane has a lot of form on spouting unsubstantiated nonsense.
Nothing has changed. I don't ever take one word seriously.
What would be the point of taking it seriously. In my experience of football clubs, very few employees know what the other is earning, let alone the manager.

However, I do believe James Brent believes in the premise of working for nothing. His preferred political party is well up for what they like to call the Big Society. I've done a lot of voluntary work in the past, and I have no problem wit the principle. The problem is whether people can afford to work for nothing, truthfully have not been coerced in any way in doing so, or whether said voluntary work actually denies someone else from a previously properly paid post. I think we know where these geezers would like to go with the Big Society. They've made inroads already.

Last edited by worried of penzance on Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I can believe that JB would expect people to work for nothing, but not that JS would do it.

However, I could believe that JS was on very basic salary and by the time he took out his expenses-travel, accommodation etc. it certainly felt like he was working for free.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Don't believe it for a second. Probably a low basic salary on top of expenses, heavily incentiveised to keep us up.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Just cause you dont believe it, doesnt mean it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Employee needs to be named.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:05 pm

wha t difference would that make? its bollox, if an employee is saying this, the press would be on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:54 am

probably some truth in it, after all Brent is renowned for splashing the cash isn't he.

We have continual bucket rattling & bleating that the club has no money & should be grateful for a 'free stand' Sleep Sleep

wouldn't surprise me at all, hopefully if he wasn't paid more than expenses then he has a 5k a week contract minimum after all I bet fletcher was on far more!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:57 am

What a pile of libellous shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:07 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
What a pile of libellous shite.

How is it libellous? It may be nonsense but I can't see any libel (being an expert in internet law, myself sunny )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:10 am

Dane. wrote:
Just cause you dont believe it, doesnt mean it didnt happen

It does if it came from you Dane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan worked for free    Sheridan worked for free  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan worked for free
Page 1 of 1