Tringreen
Mapperley, darling
shonbo
GordonZola
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I once went from Truro to Sunderland by coach for a league game at Roker Park, with Noddy piping up every now and Cool again

The funny thing was as we left the Far Post Club a few people started off some football songs and it was a few Liverpool songs, then a group of United lads sang a couple and then Arsenal. I couldn't understand it then and I still don't now.

Why travel 12 hours on a coach to watch Argyle and prefer another team? You could easily get United or Liverpool tickets if you tried, so why not do that?

Because you are a bit thick and enjoy the whole moronic football thing ? Nool likes a trip to Old Trafford, so I've been informed .
how is travelling all that way thick? it aint jocks fault to have some manc/scousers on the bus

Tring's joking Alan.

I wouldn't do it now, not by coach. And I still don't support anyone else other than Scotland so I really do not consider myself a glory hunter 25 years later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:16 am

sorry,i didnt understand his joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:53 am

When associated with Argyle I find the phrase "glory hunting plastic" hilarious. How on earth is it possible to be a glory hunting plastic and be associated with Argyle, the Club wouldn't know what glory was if it was smacked across the face with it!

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am

Nothing ever changes with newell, when will he realise that he needs to in engage his brain (that's if he has one) before opening his mouth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:19 am

Often travellers on our train journey down can't believe we are doing 3 hours (4 trains, some 6!!) both ways to watch a 4th div team - must also add, when the cans and bottles come out we can clear a carriage!! Laughing The guys from Basingstoke often don't get back till 10pm - had this out with IJN on the other site, to hang this Plastic badge on fans like us is the biggest mistake he will ever make!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:28 am

Glory hunting? Argyle? He really is a feck-knuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory Hunting Plastics   Glory Hunting Plastics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glory Hunting Plastics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2