Damon.Lenszner
Dougie
Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
could we not just chip in a few quid each and donate that to the chairtiy without all this pasoti stuff tainting it?

i wouldn't trust them with a mars bar let alone any personal details or money

We could - but I like the idea of Nikkk quadrupling our money - as I'm sure Phil would - and his charity. I would trust Damon to collect it all and hand it over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
could we not just chip in a few quid each and donate that to the chairtiy without all this pasoti stuff tainting it?

I get what you mean.

I'd be quite happy just to chuck some money into a donation from ATD and be done with it.

Leave it with us I've asked in the mod room if the PayPal account t is definitely still active, once I know I'll set up the collection.

My plan is simply a collection into the ATD PayPal account and then sending a cheque or whatever to the charity of Phil's family choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

This

Sad we should feel like that but that's how I feel as well, I don't trust pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Very sad news. RIP Thai Green and condolences to family & friends.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:06 pm

The paypal account is active and moneys can be transferred using the donate button on the homepage.

I will set up a separate thread for donations so we don't bog down this one (unless the donations want to be made anonymously?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Donation's thread.
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Gutted not to have met him. Seemed a really genuine and nice bloke.

R.I.P Sad
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Just seen the very sad news. R.I.P Thai. May you be watching from the grandstand in the sky on saturday.

Just a thought if st lukes are doing the Tour de moor cycle ride this winter maybe a few of us could do it and raise the money for thai.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Just seen this. Very sad news. He was posting recently so I had no idea he was so near the end. RIP.

I hope Argyle get the win for him on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Sad news, enjoyed his posts, condolences to his family and friends.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Condolences.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 pm

I'll happily contribute to a ATD bid. I spoke to Phil via email several times while on the Trust board. He was not happy with the treatment some of us were receiving and was quite happy to say so. He was very interested in what the Trust was doing.

He came down to the Trust's first AGM and when he found I wasn't there because of illness, he wrote to me, quite concerned about my health and disappointed that we had missed each other. He was looking forward to having a chat with some of us. I never did get to meet him, which is such a shame.

Condolences to his family.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 pm

RIP Thai.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Sadly missed Thai Green, why is it that the good guys always seem to go first?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:54 am

Just catching up with this sad news. I'm sorry I never met Phil but was always impressed with his online dignity and his positive attitude to life notwithstanding his condition. He's an example to us all in so many ways. 61 is no age at all now and the biggest lesson those of us around that age is not to take things foregranted and to make the most of every day. RIP Phil, you won't be forgotten on this little site.
Back to top Go down
mikes

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm

RIP Thai Green. Only chatted to you online occasionally during games but always a pleasing experience. You'll be missed. Hope you continue to watch from the great stand in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP THAI GREEN   RIP THAI GREEN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP THAI GREEN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3