The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Masters Golf betting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Bollocks with a capital ballbag, Olesen bogey's the last to finish -4. Wanker, never rated him anyway Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Laid Cabrera at 2.44 before his current par 5 issues. Held off on the Rioja until 9pm. Settling down to a nice few hours. Very Happy as long as the Argie blows it.

Cabrera now 5's and deciding whether or not to take my £25 profit. He looks like he's crashing so going to keep the bet running. Normally bad news if I get too greedy Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Laid Cabrera at 2.44 before his current par 5 issues. Held off on the Rioja until 9pm. Settling down to a nice few hours. Very Happy as long as the Argie blows it.

Cabrera now 5's and deciding whether or not to take my £25 profit. He looks like he's crashing so going to keep the bet running. Normally bad news if I get too greedy Embarassed

Let it ride, Jason Day will win now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Well here's hoping - wouldn't write off Scott just yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Let's hope so Jock. Rounds on me if Cabrera loses cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Let's hope so Jock. Rounds on me if Cabrera loses cheers

AND me if Day wins cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Get in Adam Scott you ferkin beauty cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 pm

My feckin God....it may cost me money but what an approach on the 18th from Cabrera......................argie fucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am

Pokesdown wrote:
My feckin God....it may cost me money but what an approach on the 18th from Cabrera......................argie fucker.

Why is it that The Masters always seems to swing so many different ways over the last 2 or 3 holes? Pressure I guess.

I hope you didn't stay against Cabrera on my advice affraid

If it goes to a play-off I would now favour Cabrera as he's won 2 majors already.

I sneak a dead heat for 6th with Olesen so still a nice little return I suppose Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 am

Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Why is it that The Masters always seems to swing so many different ways over the last 2 or 3 holes? Pressure I guess.

If it goes to a play-off I would now favour Cabrera as he's won 2 majors already.

I sneak a dead heat for 6th with Olesen so still a nice little return I suppose Very Happy

Yes Jock, my lay against Cabrera still stands king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

Yes Jock, my lay against Cabrera still stands king

I'm going to edit my post then and make it show that I advised you to take the money and run lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

I'm glad Tiger didn't lose by two shots though. It would've given him and his fans the chance to say he was robbed.

Still it's a top 5 finish for him which show he is right back to his best, or thereabouts.

I'm pretty confident he'll win at least one major this year and The Open is my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

Both players 10/11 now. Robbing bookie cnuts.

Had £23 in my Paddypower account and that has gone on the Argie!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 am

Greenjock wrote:
I'm glad Tiger didn't lose by two shots though. It would've given him and his fans the chance to say he was robbed.

Still it's a top 5 finish for him which show he is right back to his best, or thereabouts.

I'm pretty confident he'll win at least one major this year and The Open is my prediction.

There was basically a four shot swing at 15 for him on friday. If his ball doesn't hit the flag and rebound in the water, he's got a nailed on birdie 4. Instead he makes 6 which is then bumped to an 8.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 am

Poor approaches by em both!

Edit: Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:34 am

Close call but happy to withdraw a profit of £53 from my Betfair account cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

US Masters Golf betting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2