The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Masters Golf betting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

US Masters Golf betting Empty
PostSubject: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Love me longshots so I do.

Overall Winner

Bradley 28/1
Kuchar 40/1
Day 66/1
Hanson 80/1
Haas 80/1

1st Round Leader
Justin Rose 20/1

Top European
Colsaerts 33/1

Each way 6 places

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Wass the odds fer Tiger?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Wass the odds fer Tiger?

4/1, Mock
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I'll wait til he has a shit first raind then stick me haise on it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Thorbjorn Oleson @ 150-1

Freddy Jacobsen @ 100-1

Hunter Mahan @ 50-1

All eachway and a small punt on Fred Couples to be 1st round leader, he always starts well but fades when his back starts hurting, @ 100-1

Interesting that you can get 15-2 on Tiger leading after the first round, when he's only 4-1 to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:36 pm

wow 14 year old chinese kid shoots a 1 over par in first round. FOURTEEN ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Thorbjorn Oleson @ 150-1

Freddy Jacobsen @ 100-1

Hunter Mahan @ 50-1

All eachway and a small punt on Fred Couples to be 1st round leader, he always starts well but fades when his back starts hurting, @ 100-1Interesting that you can get 15-2 on Tiger leading after the first round, when he's only 4-1 to win.

Looking good at mo Jock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 am

Gert Loinz wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Thorbjorn Oleson @ 150-1

Freddy Jacobsen @ 100-1

Hunter Mahan @ 50-1

All eachway and a small punt on Fred Couples to be 1st round leader, he always starts well but fades when his back starts hurting, @ 100-1Interesting that you can get 15-2 on Tiger leading after the first round, when he's only 4-1 to win.

Looking good at mo Jock

Damn, he needed to birdie the last for a share of the lead, but he bogeyed it. Wanker Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 am

Fred couples still going well but he will fade badly with his back problem.

Sky Sports News are claiming Tiger Woods could be disqualified for an incorrect drop after his approach to the 15th was so unlucky, hit the flag and bounced into the water. It would've probably finished close if it had just missed the flag and gripped on the green.

At the time a birdie would've put him in front at 6 under.

Would they really disqualify Tiger from a challenging position? I'm not so sure they would but it depends what actually happened. I'd gone to bed without hearing anything about a potential penalty so I can't say.

Such an open tournament still but the gloss will be taken off it if Tiger gets disqualified.

Can't wait for tonight and the dulcit tones of Peter Alliss, best sports commentator by far, even if he does get a bit confused these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:50 am

Good to see my man Jason Day topping the leaderboard at 66/1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am

If they disqualify tiger. I'm boycotting this sham of a contest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 pm

The officials are going to review it because he may have taken his fifth shot from behind the drop area, probably gave him more chance of getting it to spin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Tiger Woods given a further 2 shot penalty, which makes no sense whatsoever. He either gets disqualified or he doesn't. This two shot penalty should've been applied when he originally played his shot so he would've signed for an incorrect score, which is automatic disqualification.

This is stupid. I want Woods to win but he either gets away with his error or he's out of the tournament, this is just bollocks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:24 pm

There's going to be some fireworks tonight. Already some great scoring and the leaders don't go out for over an hour.

My man Oleson has had 6 birdies and an eagle so far and is on -1 after starting at 4+, also Tim Clark is -5 for his round through 10 holes and is now -3 for the tournament.

Woods will be fired up which might not go in his favour but if he gets a couple of early birdies he could get right back into it.

Westwood and Rose are both -3 and waiting to go out and McIlroy is -2 and right in with a shout. I reckon it's going to be a great watch.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 pm

I know it's silly and childish, but the interviewer has just asked Adam Scott, 'how satisfying was that 69'.

Gets me every time.

Mrs PP thinks blokes have a mental age of 14, no matter what they're actual age is. She's probably right.

I still snigger when someone says 'pants'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Come on Kuchar make my Day cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Call me old fashioned if you like but this bit of rain could make the difference, if Westwood can nick a tweeter or two and finish on 6 under then I could quite fancy one or two of the others might struggle as their under crackers started to stick, a score on the door being money in the bank, hope I haven't bocked it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Westwood's just missed a sitter to drop back to 3-. He's still just about got a chance but he needs to sink a couple of putts.

Olesen was creeping up unnoticed and got to -3 after 9 but he's just dropped a shot as well.

Woods who has won this season predominately by putting everything inside 10 feet hasn't made a putt all week really and is out of it now.

It's still wide open and the back nine always throws up some fun. Bubba Watson just took a 10 at the par 3 12th and Justin Rose took 7 so anything can happen yet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

That's three times recently now that Rose has choked badly when well placed in tournaments. Annoyingly for me I've backed him each time. Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 pm

My man Jason Day stuttering now. Got him ew at 66/1. Top 6 finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Laid Cabrera at 2.44 before his current par 5 issues. Held off on the Rioja until 9pm. Settling down to a nice few hours. Very Happy as long as the Argie blows it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
My man Jason Day stuttering now. Got him ew at 66/1. Top 6 finish.

I've got Oleson @ 150-1 eachway with 6 places and he's just gone birdie birdie to be -4 and he's about to play the par 5 15th. That has him in joint 5th at the moment but if he could post a -6 or so and sit in the clubhouse my Danish friend might just take home the bacon pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I love my golf bets but a lot of the time form or a history of doing well at a venue counts for nowt. Martin Laird won last week after doing absolutely nothing all season. Now Cabrera's right there and looks like he may get his 2nd green jacket after doing nothing on the PGA tour. Surely Cabrera was round about 80/1 at the start?

I may have an in-play bet in a mo to keep the interest goin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I think Adam Scott is putting with one of these.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I love my golf bets but a lot of the time form or a history of doing well at a venue counts for nowt. Martin Laird won last week after doing absolutely nothing all season. Now Cabrera's right there and looks like he may get his 2nd green jacket after doing nothing on the PGA tour. Surely Cabrera was round about 80/1 at the start?

I may have an in-play bet in a mo to keep the interest goin...

I back Laird quite often at big prices. Won a few times on him at 50-1 or 66-1. I looked last week and he was 250-1 at one stage and I thought he was so out of form it wasn't worth even wasting a fiver!

Olesen's got a 5 footer to get to -5. Go on you fucker!

Cabrera was around 80-1 and his Masters record recently is as good as anyone's so 80-1 was an insult, but he has been out of form as well so it's a lottery really. I originally said Snedeker and Olesen a couple of weeks ago amongst my shortlist and left Snedeker out like a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Masters Golf betting   US Masters Golf betting Empty

Back to top Go down

US Masters Golf betting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next