Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 pm

no to the next question lol
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

a fecking great no from me also,,read his autobiog,,,,what a absolute nob of a spolit little man,,the tantrum master,,,
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 pm

He will be going down here anyway given his main home is in Tavistock. Ill wager Leeds was his last job, and to be fair given the mans experience and savvy who could argue against an unpaid role for NW at HP,apart from hairy or some other flambard like X Isle content to see the club doing absolutely bugger all for the next millennium.
I would welcome NW involved in PAFC in some way,shape or form, if for nothing else then at least removing the dross like Webb, Newell and the unhealthy obsession with superfans
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
He will be going down here anyway given his main home is in Tavistock. Ill wager Leeds was his last job, and to be fair given the mans experience and savvy who could argue against an unpaid role for NW at HP,apart from hairy or some other flambard like X Isle content to see the club doing absolutely bugger all for the next millennium.
I would welcome NW involved in PAFC in some way,shape or form, if for nothing else then at least removing the dross like Webb, Newell and the unhealthy obsession with superfans

why? the superfans worship him do you not recall them begging Brent to appoint him last year?
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:22 pm

This was always going to be his last hurrah and I believe he's been saying he wants to move back down permanently when his time at Leeds ended.

If there was a chance of him helping Sheridan (did Sheridan play under Warnock ever) it would be silly to dismiss it out of hand unless JS thought Warnock would be interfering.

I used to like Warnock but over the last few years he has acted desperately trying to get a game abandoned when he already had 3 players sent off, dragged the Tevez saga with West Ham on and on when he should've concentrated on keeping Sheffield United up by winning games and then he went apoplectic when Diouf supposedly gave Mackie a load of abuse while he was writhing in agony on the ground, and then signs him for Leeds ffs.

He's got worse over time as well. He is an extremely bad loser and there's always someone to blame other than himself.

I thought he was treated badly by QPR when he got sacked in favour of Mark Hughes, but Hughes did keep QPR up whether by accident or design so I suppose the decision was vindicated.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 pm

why does John need Neil Warnock's help? John isnt a rookie and is doing a good job given the circumstances. Neil is better off being a mentor to someone like Carl Fletcher not someone already established. John would only quit if he had to have a mentor working him from behind which Neill will do.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I reckon he may get involved with Torquay again - possibly as a mentor to the current guy.

Remember you heard it first here. tongue
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 am

punchdrunk wrote:

Stoke Climsland, well in Cornwall mate.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Only if Ken bates brings his money too
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Iggy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Stoke Climsland, well in Cornwall mate.

Neil Wanker is indeed a resident of Stoke Climsland.

Saw him in the bakers in Callington about 18 months ago when he had just bought a bag of doughnuts.

Or the QPR back 4 to give them their proper title.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:46 pm

He was on SSN tonight.Confirmed that he is moving permanently to Cornwall,wants to stay on football but on a part time basis [2/3 days a week] and in a DoF role.He seemed to think that these provisos would allow him to work in an area which covered up to the Midlands,so i suppose that doesn't rule Argyle out.Wouldn't mind him in a DoF role at HP,he would bring huge experience and knowledge of how a football club should be run from top to bottom with him.Whether he could get used to the idea of not being a number one is another matter,you could see sparks flying between him and Sheridan if he did overstep his remit.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Greenskin wrote:
He was on SSN tonight.Confirmed that he is moving permanently to Cornwall,wants to stay on football but on a part time basis [2/3 days a week] and in a DoF role.He seemed to think that these provisos would allow him to work in an area which covered up to the Midlands,so i suppose that doesn't rule Argyle out.Wouldn't mind him in a DoF role at HP,he would bring huge experience and knowledge of how a football club should be run from top to bottom with him.Whether he could get used to the idea of not being a number one is another matter,you could see sparks flying between him and Sheridan if he did overstep his remit.

would never work with Sheridan. I hope he doesnt come back tbh.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no, no way and never in that order to any involvement of Neil Warnock with this club, It wont work and i find it very disrespectful to John Sheridan.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 pm

X-ISLE wants him tho. That would be money well spent whereas a decent stand wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
X-ISLE wants him tho. That would be money well spent whereas a decent stand wouldn't be.

x-isle the man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing lol
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 am

warnock a shoe in then ! lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 am

Could be the CEO we need.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:10 am

Surely as head scout or something like that he'd be exceptional?

Anything day to day at Home Park would be intrusive, not intentionally but that's just the sort of man Warnock is. Who knows though, maybe he'll fancy a retirement job when we don't offer Shez a suitable contract and he fooks back off up north to a club with ambition?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 am

pepsipete wrote:

In the directors box yesterday,two seats away from JB.Interesting.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 am

Greenskin wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

In the directors box yesterday,two seats away from JB.Interesting.

I read the interview where he said he wanted to watch Argyle but didn't want to go if it meant Sheridan felt threatened but JS said it was fine.

Warnock's definitely interested in a role at Argyle, but would Sheridan want him around?
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:19 am

Feck all this "role at Argyle" crap, all you would want to hire a manager for is to manage, if JS is doing a good job, keep him, if not sack him and get Warnock in. I can't see Warnock coming here without a decent budget and with the debts Brent has saddled us with that aint happening. Anyway, I hate all this DOF bollocks, manager, captain of the team, jumpers for goal posts, 4 4 2, RRRRROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:25 am

It's highly likely Sheridan will walk in the summer as there's no way the scumbag banker will offer him a decent contract. I'd rather have Warnock ready to take over than a manegarial role for Wotton and the hideous nightmare of clueless's tenure being repeated all over again.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 am

I know a retired bloke who would like to get in for free and get paid a few hundred quid for answering the phone. Sensiblegreeny!

I don't want him here. Nothing against Warnock but Sheridan is doing more than enough by himself.
Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 am

Iggy wrote:
Feck all this "role at Argyle" crap, all you would want to hire a manager for is to manage, if JS is doing a good job, keep him, if not sack him and get Warnock in. I can't see Warnock coming here without a decent budget and with the debts Brent has saddled us with that aint happening. Anyway, I hate all this DOF bollocks, manager, captain of the team, jumpers for goal posts, 4 4 2, RRRRROOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

this (as it seems to be the popular way of saying i agree now)

Argyle fans love living in the past Ian Newell is living proof of that but seriously we got a good manager in Sheridan who admittedly hardly anyone was thrilled with when he took over but he has done a fantastic job and almost secured objective 1 in keeping us up. If Sheridan wants to stay on a longer contract and build on this season and take the club forward then Brent should be moving mountains to keep him before some other team snoops in while Brent stalls and i wouldnt blame Sheridan if he took another job.

We dont need to have Neil Warnock, Paul Sturrock or any ex manager at the club working JS from behind when John isnt a rookie manager he has tasted success and has a good track record. If Carl was still in charge than absolutely we would need Warnock on board as a DofF but atm no we dont.
ambassador for the club yes, President of the club (seeing as the current one has gone quiet) yes but no to anything else.

The only way we should bring Warnock,Sturrock back to the club is if JOHN SHERIDAN wants the help not because Ian wants him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warnock Sacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock Sacked   Warnock Sacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Warnock Sacked
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next