Warnock out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Warnock out Empty
PostSubject: Warnock out   Warnock out EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No doubt the usual "bring him back" cries will be heard. Not for me, not as manager anyway. Don't know if there would be scope for him in a hands off role of some description, he certainly knows the strengths and weaknesses of the club and what it would take for it to be truly successful, plenty of contacts in football and probably the wider world of business too.
Back to top Go down

Warnock out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock out   Warnock out EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 pm

He wouldnt last 5 minutes in any role here. Brent and his fools and Warnock are like Yorkshire and Lancashire they will never mix or get along in terms of football and business.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Warnock out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock out   Warnock out EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Angry wrote:
He wouldnt last 5 minutes in any role here. Brent and his fools and Warnock are like Yorkshire and Lancashire they will never mix or get along in terms of football and business.

I wasn't just thinking of a role under the current regime in all truth, possibly there would be room for discussion if and when Brent makes his exit from Home Park.
Back to top Go down

Warnock out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock out   Warnock out EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

I wasn't just thinking of a role under the current regime in all truth, possibly there would be room for discussion if and when Brent makes his exit from Home Park.

i still feel it would be ill fated. Neil is too much of a stubborn cock to be anything other than a manager in his own right. He'll more than likely go back to Talksport now and other media work he enjoyed before taking the palace job again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warnock out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warnock out   Warnock out Empty

Back to top Go down

Warnock out
Page 1 of 1