Chemical Ali
Freathy
125+1
Greenskin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Neil Warnock sacked!!! Empty
PostSubject: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 pm

not confirmed yet but strong rumours say he has been fired tonight and a statrment is due at 1930.

Bring him to Argyle if true cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Phenom wrote:
not confirmed yet but strong rumours say he has been fired tonight and a statrment is due at 1930.

Amen to that!! Bit strange sacking him though, QPR were never going to set the Premier League alight.

I think if Brent were to pull this out the bag he'd certainly show he means business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] confirmed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Phenom wrote:

Amen to that!! Bit strange sacking him though, QPR were never going to set the Premier League alight.

I think if Brent were to pull this out the bag he'd certainly show he means business.

It certainly would and i believe he still owns a house in this part of the world so convincing him to move to the area wouldnt be a problem. alas, we are stuck with feltcher Sad
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Get him in! Strangely,i think the situation would appeal to Warnock.Didn't he do a similar job at Torquay a few years ago?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Sign him up!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:38 pm

we should be lucky, but you never know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

I think Warnock would relish the job here, right up his street. I just hope JB realises what an opportunity it is to save us. Hopefully he is being "advised"of this development Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Shocked! I know QPR are just off relegation but with the resources available to him ....... !

Is he ready for the semi-retirement that it would mean to him to come down here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 pm

In as director of football or manager with Fletch as assistant and getting back on the pitch, review it at the end of the season.

Come on Brent show us you mean business get on the phone!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

It would be a dream come true! But it won't happen. Brent is clueless and will stick with fletcher all the way to the BSP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:
In as director of football or manager with Fletch as assistant and getting back on the pitch, review it at the end of the season.

nahh warnock will want mick jones and ketih curle as his right hand men. Fletcher would probably be player/coach like a lot of players have been under neil. I dont think director of football would appeal to Neil to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 pm

No director of football bullshit, kick fletcher out and do it now...he is utterly useless, put him back out on the pitch where he belongs and get Warnock in.........NOW, there is an opportunity here, lets get our foot in the door early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Phenom wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

nahh warnock will want mick jones and ketih curle as his right hand men. Fletcher would probably be player/coach like a lot of players have been under neil. I dont think director of football would appeal to Neil to be honest.

Mick Jones..another top guy who loves this club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
No director of football bullshit, kick fletcher out and do it now...he is utterly useless, put him back out on the pitch where he belongs and get Warnock in.........NOW, there is an opportunity here, lets get our foot in the door early.

i think in time he will be a decent manager but this situation is not ideal for anyone let alone a rookie with no help/support. maybe sometime learning under warnock will help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm

No time for mentoring/learning /partnering, we need someone and we need it now!!
We are in the crap and i cant think of anything better then Warnock....i think he would come as well....this is an opportunity that cannot be ignored
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Mick Jones..another top guy who loves this club

Mick Jones is a top bloke.I played cricket against Sheffeld United a few years ago [Warnock was playing,i faced the first ball of our innings,bowled by Phil Jagielka,what a name dropper,eh] and had a good chat to him after the game about Argyle,really decent guy,i felt quite guilty about wanting him sacked when he was manager down here.Probably too nice a bloke to be a manager actually,bleddy good number two though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

So it's official. I thought this was going to happen months ago, a friend of mine is a QPR fan and apparently Warnock isn't Premier League standard! I hate shit like that. The guy got you there in the first place when many wouldn't have been able to. And I don't think he spent a fortune compared to some clubs to get there.

If there was even the slightest chance of him returning, and he does love the club and the area, break the bank to maker it happen. He would ensure we stayed up and with a little bit of financial backing, get us climbing the leagues.

If James Brent has anyone's ear, GET TELLING HIM TO MAKE A PHONE CALL RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
No time for mentoring/learning /partnering, we need someone and we need it now!!
We are in the crap and i cant think of anything better then Warnock....i think he would come as well....this is an opportunity that cannot be ignored

nahh im not saying that i am saying that if warnock came him he will want jones and curle and thats fair enough. Regards to fletcher he will probably be kept on the coaching staff as a player/coach and learn under warnock that way. Larrieu as goalkeeper coach as we dont have one and Nance back as a youth/reserve coach.

Everyone is happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:24 pm

I think the problem is the relationship between Warnock and Fletcher. When Warnock arrived at Palace, Fletcher was captain and I think everything was ok for the first season. After, Warnock seemed desperate to get rid of Fletch loaning him to Forest (then us). I would guess the relationship broke down.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 pm

BBC Confirmation-

BBC
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Where on earth is the money going to come from to pay Warnock's wages?

He isn't a charity.

Last edited by Rickler on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 pm

would love to have him here but that means argyle would have to show ambition and i can't see them breaking 125 years of tradition by finally showing some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm

well his lordship is the only one who doesnt want him to return along with sparksy.

so the sheep will follow no doubt. Never mind Fletcher to remain No
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Rickler wrote:
Where on earth is the money going to come from to pay Warnock's wages?

He isn't a charity.

True enough Ricks,but he isn't short of a bob or two either.Maybe a contract just until the end of the season,which is what he worked to when he rescued Torquay.Probably we're all dreaming anyway,he certainly won't be short of better offers than the Argyle job,but its worth looking into,even on the off chance-he can only say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neil Warnock sacked!!!   Neil Warnock sacked!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Neil Warnock sacked!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next