Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next season's betting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Next season's betting Empty
PostSubject: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 pm

I know the Urns could still fluke a play-off promotion this season and Blue Square footie is still a very real possibility for Argo next. So bearing in mind these factors what would be the correct odds, today, of Argyle finishing above Exeter in the league next season, do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 pm

on completely different courses. two divisions apart next season, so i'd say odds on that we finish below them next season. again. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Argyle will win league 2 next season by 10 clear points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Dane have you been sniffing felt tip pens again What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Dane. wrote:
Argyle will win league 2 next season by 10 clear points

And people say my betting tips are crap!

Won't happen like that under Brent, he wouldn't finance the overhaul required. At best I would say promotion via the play-offs in about 5 years, and that's dependant on not going down this year.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Nowt is settled yet for this season, we would probably be 2 to 4/1 to get up, you probably the same to go down giving us a fair chance of being in the same league, us with a post play off failure hangover, you with a saved yourselves bounce, I would think that would be a pretty even call especially when you consider the age of most of our squad.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Anything over evens and I will be lumping on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:09 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Anything over evens and I will be lumping on it.

Blimey - in which case you may fill your boots at my expense at 11/10 young sir

I think 5/1 is probably stingey tbh
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Nowt is settled yet for this season, we would probably be 2 to 4/1 to get up, you probably the same to go down giving us a fair chance of being in the same league, us with a post play off failure hangover, you with a saved yourselves bounce, I would think that would be a pretty even call especially when you consider the age of most of our squad.

ho ho ho Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next season's betting   Next season's betting Empty

Back to top Go down

Next season's betting
Page 1 of 1