This seasons EPL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm

May as well just erase the Villa from the table and call that it.
Back to top Go down

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

The gulf in quality is definitely widening. Chelsea and City especially are spoilt for choice and United will add at least a couple more players soon by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

The City game tonight could and should have been a cricket score, the Chelsea Hull game yesterday was similar and not much of a spectacle for the neutral, and as for Man Utd spanking Swansea.....
Compromise and go for a 0-0 borefest between Stoke and Sunderland or the one sided shizen that we have witnessed this weekend in the featured games.
As far as contests go Sky Sports and BT Sports have really exelled themselves this weekend...not
Back to top Go down
gasser9

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
May as well just erase the Villa from the table and call that it.
I am sick to death of it already.
In the close season all the papers were full of Suarez, Rooney and Bale.
Will they move? Yes they will, No they won't. You just couldn't get away with it.
I know Argyle are at the crap end of the spectrum but at least in the main it's real and supported (Like City) by genuine fans.
Plus those guys at Man U and Chelsea and the like will never the glow of satisfaction of taking another 6 points off City this season.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Plus those guys at Man U and Chelsea and the like will never the glow of satisfaction of taking another 6 points off City this season.
But they will of course share with us the warm glow of finishing above you Gargs.

I watch it because it is football, tonight I shall be dragging my sorry ass over the water for Maidstone vs Billericay which I shall enjoy far more than going to the Emirates or Old Trafford to watch a spiritless battle of whoever has the fattest wallet.

Mate of mine has a ST at the Manchester Municipal Stadium but even he was unhappy that the game started last night with only three English players on the field and not one Manchester lad in sight of a kick all season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
The gulf in quality is definitely widening. Chelsea and City especially are spoilt for choice and United will add at least a couple more players soon by the sounds of it.
not quite !

big sides will have off days against the cannon fodder due to poor attitude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This seasons EPL Empty
PostSubject: Re: This seasons EPL   This seasons EPL Empty

Back to top Go down

This seasons EPL
Page 1 of 1