Dane
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Peter Jones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Enemy Of The State wrote:
GOB wrote:
Who else needs to be added to the list of shame?

Brent
Webb
Jones
Jamison
Hooper
Newell
Ian De Lar

That'll do for starters.

take them out one by one and beat them. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's really good that at least on forums there is some communication and debate over this, and that there are some well thought out and intelligent posts on the subject.

However mine won't be Very Happy

Did you know that an anagram of Peter Jones is Snidey Dimwitfucktard?

Didn't he once post as seƱora porky as well? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Just incase Jonesy is reading this right now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Is this our Mr tw@t Jones the photo look like him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Is this our Mr tw@t Jones the photo look like him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep thats him. A riveting website Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 am

GOB wrote:
Who else needs to be added to the list of shame?

Brent
Webb
Jones
Jamison
Hooper
Newell
Ian De Lar

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 am

Seriously still can't get my head round a board member with screen prints of someones Facebook page in a dossier. Now The President says he finds it stalkerish someone looking at his twitter account then what the heck would he think of this.

It's totally nuts. The more I think about it the more wierd it is and the more I think the more intolerable I think it is. Idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 am

Dougie wrote:
Seriously still can't get my head round a board member with screen prints of someones Facebook page in a dossier. Now The President says he finds it stalkerish someone looking at his twitter account then what the heck would he think of this.

It's totally nuts. The more I think about it the more wierd it is and the more I think the more intolerable I think it is. Idiots.

But Jones works tirelessly for the club and bleeds green. He's hurting about the situation right now and only did this for the good of the club.

Jones has a friend who must have been friends with John Petrie and saw some criticism of Argyle on Facebook so he gave Jones the password etc etc etc

5-1 is brilliant odds for the bottom side but one playing away at the top side, as it's only a two horse race(3 actually with a draw being more likely than an Argyle win) and I believe we can do it if we all pull together like Peter Jones is right now.

Since my father died, have I mentioned that before, I have a new found confidence in Argyle staying up. I've seen the hunger and desire in the players faces, nandos closed for refurbishing, and James's lip has been quivering like a blancmange on a washing machine this week. Even his kids, who argue with me and Ian about football all the time until Ian sets up a bebo account where me, Ian and a few others mentally abuse them and their friends until they self-harm and attempt suicide, but it's only banter, are positive about this game and are spending their pocket money on a helicopter to Kent on Saturday morning.

Just like any other fans they get no special treatment and have to live off the interest from daddy's ventures so they know how ordinary folk manage on a few thousand pounds a week.

In fact I was about to post a film of a quadriplegic getting on with his life which should inspire us all to victory on Saturday. I know it inspired me to open my own forum accounts this week rather than bug Ian by asking if he has an account that I could use to save the club again. Watching the film will turn Nick Chadwick into a 20 totally a career striker and make the grandstand build itself in 3 days. It will also lead to Argyle being reinstated in the FA Cup. It's that good honestly.

Then it's onwards and upward comrades. I'm so confident we will stay up and be pushing towards a top 15 finish next season. I can hardly wait and you don't have to either. You can buy next season's season ticket at an amazing price, just 10% up on last year's price with no guarantee of what league it will be for.

I haven't felt great about things recently, due to my father passing away late last year, have I mentioned that before? And ive had countless letter from an Argyle fan who I won't name, in case it harms his career in politics, telling me to stay strong and not to surrender to the malicious haters who can't see the full picture and only see negatives. For example it's not like we're bottom of the table is it? So no need to panic yet.

Much love to my adoring fans, I love myself as much as you love me honestly I do, and I put in 200 hours at the club this week, as well as my union job, plus took my boy to watch Argyle ladies against clyst rovers women.

It can be done people and I won't rest until James's lip is quivering at the prospect of another exciting season at the foot of league 2.

Resurgam, the club that wouldn't die.

El Presidente.

P.S. Im off the internet now forever, it's not good for me as I'm often accused of things I didn't do, in my own name, so if you want me p.m. me on Pasoti and I'll respond as long as it's nothing that embarrasses me.

Written in the back of Ian's car sat with James so excuse any mistakes with grammar and traces of semen.

Christ webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

Well said Christ, that's a top top post if ever there was one. I agree with every word you say.

Love

PL2

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3