The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am

Is he playing a part or not? - I think it would be a big missed opportunity if PJ was left out of the equation, he knows the club inside out and understands the fans, so get him in Mr Brent!
Back to top Go down

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am

GOB wrote:
Is he playing a part or not? - I think it would be a big missed opportunity if PJ was left out of the equation, he knows the club inside out and understands the fans, so get him in Mr Brent!

My personal impression is that whilst Peter Ridsdale is in situ, Peter Jones is in the background. I'm sure he's been in close contact with James Brent oover the past few weeks as colleagues on the CP.

I personally don't think that PR is going to hang around for too much longer, do you really think he'll be arsed drawing a salary when there are so many other clubs 'desperately waiting to be saved'? Unless he is going to be the owner he won't be interested, he's already linking himeself with talks at selling Everton and being the chairman at Notts Forest.

I wouldn't worry Peter not being involved, once the dust has settled he'll be playing a big part n the clubs future and bloody right too. I'm a bit deflated by the whole thing at the moment but he's involved I'll be back.
Back to top Go down

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 am

I hope you're right Peter regarding Ridsdale. As for the rest, my sentiments exactly.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

GOB wrote:
I hope you're right Peter regarding Ridsdale. As for the rest, my sentiments exactly.

Well he certainly has Brent's ear, as demonstrated by Brent himself saying that the club can self finance to Championship level but that then would be time to pass on the baton.

That is all I have ever said and has been the root cause of many unpleasantries between some of us ans some on Pasoti.

Very sad really.

Never mind, onwards and parallel !
Back to top Go down

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Well he certainly has Brent's ear, as demonstrated by Brent himself saying that the club can self finance to Championship level but that then would be time to pass on the baton.

That is all I have ever said and has been the root cause of many unpleasantries between some of us ans some on Pasoti.

Very sad really.

Never mind, onwards and parallel !

I'm not so sure Tring, there was a comment recently from a Pasoti moderator saying that he didn't like you so maybe it wasn't just your opinion.

Personally speaking, I think you're a nice boy clown
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 pm

Certainly there are strong indications coming from people I know at Home Park that PJ will be on the board when it is formed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Jones   Peter Jones Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Jones
Page 1 of 1