swampy
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Greenman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:48 pm

If Lee told you it wasn't him then it couldn't have been! lol!

On this occasion I believe him as well but only because it's blindingly obvious who that wankers are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Greenman wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
You have a problem with me?

Because I suggested you were less than honourable because you refused to supply your IP address?

Don't forget it was you that asked for our help, not the other way round. You really are full of your own self importance aren't you?

"Suggested that the President was less than honourable". lol! You called him a "Disgraceful liar and troublemaker"!
No wonder he has a problem with you.

Just thought I would bump this lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Again

Trust/PASB will you be raising this issue with the club's owner or try and sweep it under the carpet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

wozzer wrote:
swampy wrote:
It's obviously not Lee Wozzer, he has difficulty spelling for one thing. No this is written much more in the style of 2 others. You are obviously well read on this as are the others on Pasoti. Weighing up all the evidence here can you confidently say none of those mentioned were involved in Greenman? Isn't it pretty clear to you who was responsible for Greenman?

Sorry but I am not going to get involved in conjecture. All I know is that it isn't myself or Lee.

Reasonably ironic when you consider that you denied using DT to Andy. Having said that abusing people in the manner of GM isn't yours or Lee's style as others have said. By all accounts you are a decent guy and Lee is not an attack dog, more a suitable doormat for Ian and Chris to use when required.

I do refuse to believe that none of the inner circle, including you and Lee, don't know who it is though. Are we going to have another round of "It's not me but I do think the real person should come forward to clear this up"

Anyways once this has been done we can try and get an apology from Peter Jones for hiding behind an anonymous internet account to abuse a supporter of the club he's a Director of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:04 pm

So many comments deserve lols, I'll just pop a few on here lol! lol! lol!

Cerbs obviously hasn't seen his old comments getting an airing on here and he's still playing the Pasoti good guy lol.

Lee says it wasn't him, so thats that cleared up! Wozzer, why don't you ask the others I mentioned? I have a feeling no-one will say it was, don't know why but something in the back of my mind says they'll all deny it.

The posting style and what is said point very strongly to a couple of people, he also told me to go change my son's nappy or something similar, so I made some quip about shagging his ugly mother and he didn't like it, cowards generally don't like people standing up to them.

What a bunch of wankers Cerbs is friends with these days. And not so long ago you were telling them so on here.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Move over PL2Faced - Cerbs is gunning for your title! Squirm! lol!
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
wozzer wrote:
swampy wrote:
It's obviously not Lee Wozzer, he has difficulty spelling for one thing. No this is written much more in the style of 2 others. You are obviously well read on this as are the others on Pasoti. Weighing up all the evidence here can you confidently say none of those mentioned were involved in Greenman? Isn't it pretty clear to you who was responsible for Greenman?

Sorry but I am not going to get involved in conjecture. All I know is that it isn't myself or Lee.

Reasonably ironic when you consider that you denied using DT to Andy. Having said that abusing people in the manner of GM isn't yours or Lee's style as others have said. By all accounts you are a decent guy and Lee is not an attack dog, more a suitable doormat for Ian and Chris to use when required.

I do refuse to believe that none of the inner circle, including you and Lee, don't know who it is though. Are we going to have another round of "It's not me but I do think the real person should come forward to clear this up"

Anyways once this has been done we can try and get an apology from Peter Jones for hiding behind an anonymous internet account to abuse a supporter of the club he's a Director of.

Poke I am defo not in the inner circle.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

I pray that the inner circle is not a double entendre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Greenman is at least two different posters - your and you're is the clue
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Probably a trust member as they put the boot in over the organisation of the trust election. Who was chair of the trust in April 2012?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
The Cerbs post on Chris Webb is interesting Laughing

Cerbera wrote:

Quote :
The simple FACTS are that I have received no email, PM or phone call or text from Mr President regarding this alleged banned IP address. He has my email address, in fact everyone does, it's on this thread. He also has my mobile number, I know this because Andy Symons gave it to him.

I also have a list of the banned IP addresses and why.

Most of them were for multiple sign ups and 'bogus' login names designed to cause trouble for this site. There are only two others which are the typical 'make your cock bigger' advertising spam.

From this I can only conclude that because of the persistent silence from Chris Webb on his IP address; he will not reveal it because it would prove him as a disgraceful liar and troublemaker. Hardly the sort of behaviour from someone who wants to unite the fans of our football club and the conduct of the club President. What would James Brent think of this?

So, come on then Chris clear your name or be forever associated with dirty tricks and underhandedness.

lol! How the worm has turned ! lol!

I think the repeated use of the following terms of endearment narrows the field, just a tad pig

Greenman wrote:
Subject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 pm
Guys I did warn you about the Fool in the Pool. The one trick pony will hold back this forum.

Just bumping this little beauty from Cerbs.

Changed yer tune a bit now then?

This relates to ANOTHER multi account banned on here, not Greenman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Mike Searle wrote:

Not necessarily, Mike. I'm the worlds biggest pedant (well, not the biggest, but one of the biggest and to be fair I haven't compared myself to all of the other people in the whole world so in fact a better description might simply be 'pedant' Smile ) but even I make spelling mistakes sometimes.

A prize to the person who spots one in the above paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:12 pm

knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Not necessarily, Mike. I'm the worlds biggest pedant (well, not the biggest, but one of the biggest and to be fair I haven't compared myself to all of the other people in the whole world so in fact a better description might simply be 'pedant' Smile ) but even I make spelling mistakes sometimes.

Grammar more than spelling really - world's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Grammar more than spelling really - world's

Ooooh! You're a bigger pedant than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:22 pm

knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

You've spelt cnut p e d a n t?

Here to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

You've spelt cnut p e d a n t?

Here to help.

What's my prize? If it's a seat in the director's box or a copy of "How we saved Argyle single-handedly" by Ian Newell and Chris Webb I'm not too bothered thanks. Give them to cerbera when you see him next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 am

Bloody hell, this Greenman tw@t doesn't half mirror your biggest superfan Ian Newell. It couldn't be him surely not?

I was in Plymouth a couple of Saturdays ago and was in the Gin Distillery. I am sure I saw Greenman at the bar as I walked in. Didn't realise how small the old fat fella was.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:42 am

It's now obvious to me that one or both of the Windsor Boys is/was Greenman.

It was one of the last attempts to get the 'one trick pony/fool in the pool'/Ee don't go games, removed from ATD by suggesting he was bad for viewing figures. That brand of attempted witch hunting was used on Pasoti previously, to remove many dissidents, self included .It very nearly worked on here too, with Cerbs being the catalyst. Once he'd met and been photographed with the Windsor Boys and Jameson in a bar before an away match, he reported back that he had news of his infiltration and that he was gaining their confidence. A possible Pasoti mod position had been mentioned by the fat controller, Webb bought him a beer but was evasive about his IP address and Jameson was a tw@t.
This convinced me that Cerbs was more interested in position than any particular forum and as we clashed, the modroom became divided.

If I had to put money on the results of a lie detector test, it would be on Napoleon being Greenman, with possible contributions from his best mate and fellow witch hunter.
I notice that webby still claims that I allowed friends to enter the modroom, even though it has been confirmed by the keyholders and if necessary, they can produce the actual conversations and agreements which led to both Rickler and GOB being invited into the modroom.
The pathetic attempts to tar others with the same unscrupulous brush as themselves is a classic trait of self promoting control freaks.

How about the lie detector test then chaps ? I'm in.

Didn't think so Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 am

The Red Star wrote:
Bloody hell, this Greenman tw@t doesn't half mirror your biggest superfan Ian Newell. It couldn't be him surely not?

I was in Plymouth a couple of Saturdays ago and was in the Gin Distillery. I am sure I saw Greenman at the bar as I walked in. Didn't realise how small the old fat fella was.

The mental midget nickname really is appropriate then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
It's now obvious to me that one or both of the Windsor Boys is/was Greenman.

It was one of the last attempts to get the 'one trick pony/fool in the pool' removed from ATD by suggesting he was bad for viewing figures. That brand of attempted witch hunting was used on Pasoti to remove many dissidents .
If I had to put money on the results of a lie detector test, it would be on Napoleon being Greenman, with possible contributions from his best mate and fellow witch hunter.

Only a few people refer to you as the fool in the pool and to Andy as slyman.

They're too thick to realise just how obvious they make it sometimes.

The fool goes on about passing the IP to pasoti in one breath but in the next harps on about IP's not being a good way of tracing multi accounts. Make you're mind up old boy cant have it both ways.

Or could it be that you want to pin greenman on someone to take the heat off yourselves and the pres?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:55 am

It was Postey

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74043&start=465

Quote :
PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 am

After another sleepless night enough is enough!

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

I did not send any so-called threatening PM’s to GreenJock, that’s not my style, but I did stop using the account once I saw those PM’s were sent. However, I have seen the messages and to say GreenJock has used artistic licence is an understatement.
The PM’s are no worse than what he and others spout everyday on ATD.
Think about the insults and abuse you are dishing out and the person on the receiving end reading that.
Free speech is fine but it comes with a responsibility, once a line is crossed the Mods on ATD should step in and actually moderate.
That said, I do sincerely apologise to the members of ATD, including GreenJock, for taking part in the Greenman account.

After staying away from ATD because it was simply soul destroying reading it, I recently read the latest long thread over there, you are being naïve regarding IP addresses, especially proxy’s, they are not perfect as Knecht has explained.

On a personal level I’m very disappointed in the behaviour of Chemical Ali towards me; he helped me on the Vital website and knows me but has joined the mob with the insults and cyber bullying.
He’s even had a logo of a company a Pasotimod works for as his avatar on ATD, how sad, creepy and threatening is that?

My biggest regret is that Chris was wrongly implicated in this, most people do not see the amount of work and good he does for our football club, I also regret lying to a good friend when asked about Greenman last year, sorry, and I regret not confiding in my partner about this, she knows more than most how the crap on ATD has affected me and will understand.

I’ll not be saying any more on this in public except to say this bitter feuding has to stop, it’s not doing the football club any good, so to move forward would the main players from both Pasoti and ATD be agreeable to a civilised face to face meeting to sort out this whole silly forum war and bring some peace?

This isn’t a Pasoti issue so I’ll not be resigning as a Mod or leaving as a poster.

Once again, apologies to everyone involved in this.

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:10 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was Postey

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74043&start=465

Quote :
PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: Yesterday's chip paperPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:41 am

After another sleepless night enough is enough!

This is the truth - Greenman on ATD was partly me. Greenman was definitely not Chris Webb; Greenman was not IJN or any Pasotimod, Greenman was not Sean Rapson.
Greenman was a multi account on ATD; a few of us had had enough of the insults and bullying and decided to fight back, although more is being made of the Greenman account than actually happened.
As soon as Chris was wrongly implicated in this I wanted everyone to own up but one person hasn’t replied to my messages, I can’t wait any longer.

I will not name the others who have used that account; it’s up to them to come forward. If they don't come forward then 100% of the blame will fall to me.

I did not send any so-called threatening PM’s to GreenJock, that’s not my style, but I did stop using the account once I saw those PM’s were sent. However, I have seen the messages and to say GreenJock has used artistic licence is an understatement.
The PM’s are no worse than what he and others spout everyday on ATD.
Think about the insults and abuse you are dishing out and the person on the receiving end reading that.
Free speech is fine but it comes with a responsibility, once a line is crossed the Mods on ATD should step in and actually moderate.
That said, I do sincerely apologise to the members of ATD, including GreenJock, for taking part in the Greenman account.

After staying away from ATD because it was simply soul destroying reading it, I recently read the latest long thread over there, you are being naïve regarding IP addresses, especially proxy’s, they are not perfect as Knecht has explained.

On a personal level I’m very disappointed in the behaviour of Chemical Ali towards me; he helped me on the Vital website and knows me but has joined the mob with the insults and cyber bullying.
He’s even had a logo of a company a Pasotimod works for as his avatar on ATD, how sad, creepy and threatening is that?

My biggest regret is that Chris was wrongly implicated in this, most people do not see the amount of work and good he does for our football club, I also regret lying to a good friend when asked about Greenman last year, sorry, and I regret not confiding in my partner about this, she knows more than most how the crap on ATD has affected me and will understand.

I’ll not be saying any more on this in public except to say this bitter feuding has to stop, it’s not doing the football club any good, so to move forward would the main players from both Pasoti and ATD be agreeable to a civilised face to face meeting to sort out this whole silly forum war and bring some peace?

This isn’t a Pasoti issue so I’ll not be resigning as a Mod or leaving as a poster.

Once again, apologies to everyone involved in this.

Looks to me like Posty has been told that if he wants to keep his position and benefits, he has to take one for the team.
The webb of deceit continues, with the fat controller at the centre of it.
No remorse from him. No apologies. No willingness to open up Pasoti. No promises to cease bullying antics............. and as a result, no end to ATD and now others,provoking a response and asking difficult questions.

If you really want peace Posty, open up Pasoti and allow it to be run democratically and not as a tool for thought control, silencing others and self promotion.

I'm all for an end to the bitterness for the sake of the club and to enable me and now many others to really believe in it again but for that to happen there has to be real change.Talk is cheap and action speaks louder than words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:22 am

What a surprise that slimy cnut was involved. And I doubt any of the others who weren't Newell or Webb, yeah right, will be owning up.

Now the creep says the pm's weren't that bad because he's seen them, but didn't send them?

Ok you slimy bastard how the feck would you feel if some cowardly prick sent you messages naming where you lived, said a gang with baseball bats was coming round to your house? Then named your mother and sister Postey? But the messages weren't that bad? You wanker.

Postey who couldn't blow the skin off a rice pudding , hiding once again behind an alias to make threats or be involved in making threats. That's the behavior of a Pasoti mod! Just like other Pasoti mods have pretended to be a recently deceased poster, have anonymously attacked the trust and respected people on Pasoti, all hiding behind pseudonyms of course, always too cowardly to say things in person, and of course the head honcho Mr Newell with all of his history and yet people say don't tar them all with the same brush?

Oh and surprise, surprise another good mate of the club president? Who wasn't involved himself of course?

The one certain thing is Webb and Newell would have known who it was when they both blamed Sean rapson, wankers!

Oh and yes why doesn't a mod on here provide a Pasoti mod with all the details so it can all be sorted out? Trust issues with Pasoti mods? You're feckin telling me there are!

I want any information held on me by Pasoti deleted because I've had phone calls in the middle of the night, thousands and thousands of spam emails recently and I'm pretty sure that spineless cnut wouldn't have been averse to being behind that.

Edited by Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 am

It will be interesting to see who else comes forward and admits to being involved in Greenman.

Will the Pasoti mods also admit to the other ATD account they are sharing? It would be Fab if they did.

I do not accept that Postey's confession clears Webb of any wrongdoing. Webb is banned because of the IP evidence we have against him. Postey is a proven liar who has been implicated in using multi accounts YET again. Just because he says Webb wasn't involved isn't worth the internet space its written on. It's a simple issue of credibility and Postey doesn't have any.

Yet again we are hearing the "I was involved but I didn't do the bad stuff, and it was justified really" defence. Sorry guys, you have used that excuse too often.

It is also worth pointing out that Postey deleted his account on ATD. He has always had the right of reply against the comments made about him on ATD, but he chose to use an anonymous account that he shared with others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Greenman Posts
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next