Freathy
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Doubt whether Brent is bothered about the SUPERfan thing. The proxy associate director was still in the directors box on Saturday. And I did notice the man of the people President on the open terrace with his acolytes only to disspapear at half time perhaps to more comfy seats and a prawn sandwich or two.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I wonder if Sheridan coming in and ripping Fletchers squad apart has given Brent a wakeup call. The good people of ATD almost to a man, knew many moons ago Fletcher was clueless in the extreme, but Brent wouldn't have it, so persevered with the "outstanding individual".

Sheridan, thank God, has demonstrated just how shite that Fletcher team was, so I'm hoping that Brent will realise that he was also wrong to make one or two other strategic decisions. Giving the super fans an elevated status is obviously a howler. But for me the biggest mistake is the closing of blocks 15-18, then to rub our faces in it, the relocation of the kindergarten to the Zoo Corner. In my opinion this is a huge mitigating factor in Home Park no longer being the fortress it once was. A few twatty oiks in the Demport does nothing to create the intimidating atmosphere we once had. Home Park is a morgue, and that is reflected in what we've seen on the pitch.

There was absolute bollox talked about a police bill for 250k and compulsory policing for every match if blocks 15-18 weren't closed. It is my opinion that that was purely a smokescreen. I've no doubt there would have been a small saving to make, but police will be needed at Home Park for games like Exeter whether 15-18 was closed or not. Being forcibly evicted from the area you've always stood/sat for more than 30 years ( man and boy) royally pisses me off still.

Anyway, if Brent has any forward thinking intentions about home advantage and creating a raucous atmosphere, maybe he'll realise that just as he was wrong about Fletcher, he was also wrong about continuing with the closure of the most atmospheric area at Home Park.

The F*cking throbber.

Never a truer word was spoken.

I agree with all of this 120 per cent.....time to show the super-fans the door me thinks. And get rid of the feckin ridiculous Kindergarten

Spot on chaps!! Spot on!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Welcome Mr Brightside sir. I didn't realise you had strayed to the land of Mr Weirdo, Mr Freak and co.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:32 pm

swampy wrote:
Welcome Mr Brightside sir. I didn't realise you had strayed to the land of Mr Weirdo, Mr Freak and co.

Thanks for the welcome Mr. Swampy. Thought I would have a look to see what was happening on the other side, and join people that have sensible comments to make rather than 'tongue up arse' bullshit!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Yes, welcome Mr B!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yes, welcome Mr B!

Cheers also!! Mr. Mouldyoldgoat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 am

Mr. Brightside wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yes, welcome Mr B!

Cheers also!! Mr. Mouldyoldgoat.

Welcome aboard the real world Mr. Brightside, no holds barred here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 pm

he needs more the specsavers to see whats going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brents eyes being opened?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2