Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 BRENTS SHIT TIP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 14:02

Walked past the club earlier I see Jimmy’s bit of land he robbed is looking like piece of shit it’s disgusting
What’s the club Mr Hallett gunna do about it his he getting that bit of land back off the shyster what’s the plan or is there a plan for the club to get it back or what as it’s gone a bit quiet on this front lately
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 14:22

Where the hell is this Ice Shed that Shyster Central was supposed to be erecting.

Do all his erections  builds fail to rise to the occasion........ btb
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 14:49

It cost Hallett a lot of money to buy back the bottom of the car park for the club, Jinny made a killing on that.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 15:18

Tgwu wrote:
It cost Hallett a lot of money to buy back the bottom of the car park for the club, Jinny made a killing on that.

£400 k I believe for half a car park the same price the shyster payed for the whole car park (using the good peoples of plymouth council tax money)
I reckon just using fag packet maths he walked away with at least 5.5 million in total that’s without what he earnt in them 7 years (gate money)
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 18:54

that shyster is just waiting for either Simon or another to buy it off him at a profit. Like with all his property development pipe dreams that wont see so much as a brick being laid.

Has Simon decided what hes doing with the carpark yet?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 19:18

Angry wrote:
that shyster is just waiting for either Simon or another to buy it off him at a profit. Like with all his property development pipe dreams that wont see so much as a brick being laid.

Has Simon decided what hes doing with the carpark yet?

There are plans in with PCC to build a massive data anylitics centre on it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 893
Join date : 2013-08-23

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 19:26

The shysters never built anything in his life, apart from an obscenely big bank balance.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5531
Join date : 2011-05-12

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 21:45

All brent's developments past, present and future are detailed on his full and informative website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I bet they all deny ever being a brentophile now
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6353
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 14 Apr 2021, 22:52

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
that shyster is just waiting for either Simon or another to buy it off him at a profit. Like with all his property development pipe dreams that wont see so much as a brick being laid.

Has Simon decided what hes doing with the carpark yet?

There are plans in with PCC to build a massive data anylitics centre on it.

Is that behind the zpelling building?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021, 05:11

Lord Melbury wrote:
The shysters never built anything in his life, apart from an obscenely big bank balance.

Bloke has a Masters Degree in Land Squatting.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 6754
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 64
Location : Mutant Abbot

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021, 08:17

Freathy wrote:
All brent's developments past, present and future are detailed on his full and informative website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I bet they all deny ever being a brentophile now

Transparent as mud as usual, the shyster is consistent if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8497
Join date : 2017-09-09

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021, 09:34

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
that shyster is just waiting for either Simon or another to buy it off him at a profit. Like with all his property development pipe dreams that wont see so much as a brick being laid.

Has Simon decided what hes doing with the carpark yet?

There are plans in with PCC to build a massive data anylitics centre on it.

Is that behind the zpelling building?

Fantastic work, great one to screenshot and forward to Si.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 6012
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021, 18:59

Get Nipples Nool, up there to tidy the place up he was always fully supportive of Green Jimmy, even if argo lost out.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor



Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-11-16

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 00:42

His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 06:31

Chancellor wrote:
His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Quicker than a Qantas flight on fire" ......that'll be the day safest airline in the world

That link comes up blank with an error to companies house. Am guessing the server saw it was linked to Brents shenanigans and developed a rash instead

I wonder if Ian Newell now realises how much of a fool he made out of himself and the bearded wonder wife snatcher
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 12963
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 08:34

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chancellor wrote:
His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Quicker than a Qantas flight on fire" ......that'll be the day safest airline in the world

That link comes up blank with an error to companies house. Am guessing the server saw it was linked to Brents shenanigans and developed a rash instead

I wonder if Ian Newell now realises how much of a fool he made out of himself and the bearded wonder wife snatcher

It is loading OK for me Harv
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1652
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 62

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 08:45

and me
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 09:05

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Chancellor wrote:
His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Quicker than a Qantas flight on fire" ......that'll be the day safest airline in the world

That link comes up blank with an error to companies house. Am guessing the server saw it was linked to Brents shenanigans and developed a rash instead

I wonder if Ian Newell now realises how much of a fool he made out of himself and the bearded wonder wife snatcher

It is loading OK for me Harv

Likewise now thanks

Administration.....what an utter shyster that bloke is. Sat doubtless with multi millions in bank accounts outside of Ltd company status. Absoute evil geezer Plymouth City Council must rue the day they ever set eyes on the oxygen thief. Yes thats you Brent

Worth remembering at Argyle who aided and abetted the roaster who shafted so many local businesses for less than penny in the £. Newell and Webb
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 10:47

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Chancellor wrote:
His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Quicker than a Qantas flight on fire" ......that'll be the day safest airline in the world

That link comes up blank with an error to companies house. Am guessing the server saw it was linked to Brents shenanigans and developed a rash instead

I wonder if Ian Newell now realises how much of a fool he made out of himself and the bearded wonder wife snatcher

It is loading OK for me Harv

Likewise now thanks

Administration.....what an utter shyster that bloke is. Sat doubtless with multi millions in bank accounts outside of Ltd company status. Absoute evil geezer Plymouth City Council must rue the day they ever set eyes on the oxygen thief. Yes thats you Brent

Worth remembering at Argyle who aided and abetted the roaster who shafted so many local businesses for less than penny in the £. Newell and Webb
One thing that fatty 🐷did get right he ain’t no property developer lol! while all along the Windsor boys were rimming his arse
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptySat 17 Apr 2021, 12:20

Chancellor wrote:
His businesses are going down under quicker than a Qantas flight on fire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
there meant to cos that’s how the shyster earns his money by opening company’s then shutting them down After rinsing em that’s how he operates
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyWed 28 Apr 2021, 09:41

It was mentioned else where that the shyster wanted to fleece Plymouth Raiders for more money probably cause he needs it and knows they have it but the fact they got yet another gift of money and he still wants more despite not even setting a date to begin talking about beginning the redevelopment.
truly a shyster

Future of Plymouth Raiders within the city remains in doubt

the link wrote:
Raiders have said the Pavilions, which received a £726,000 grant from the Arts Council in October, have increased the rental cost for next season by 200 per-cent

The future of Plymouth Raiders within the city remains in doubt with co-owner Ross Mackenzie saying there has been no breakthrough in negotiations with its landlords, Plymouth Pavilions.

The Raiders secured their highest ever BBL Championship finish on Sunday with a 79-76 win against the Sheffield Sharks, but the match could be their last ever at the venue – and even in Plymouth – as a row continues over the rental price of the Pavilions.

Raiders have said the Pavilions, which received a £726,000 grant from the Arts Council in October, have increased the rental cost for next season by 200 per-cent, something the Raiders say they cannot afford to pay. If a solution cannot be found, then the likelihood is that the club will be forced to leave the city and relocate elsewhere, with Birmingham an option that is being given serious consideration.

When contacted by PlymouthLive's sister newspaper The Herald, Pavilions chief executive Sarah Phillips refused to be interviewed. However, the Pavilions did issue a statement on her behalf that read: “The Plymouth Raiders remain very welcome to continue playing at the Pavilions. The discounted rate that we have offered them remains on the table.”

At present, no one knows the exact figures for what the rental price was for the 2020/21 season, or how much the Pavilions are asking for going forward - or what the discount figure is.

When asked if any progress had been made with negotiations, Mackenzie said: “Talks are ongoing.


“Our fans and supporters across Plymouth and the wider region have been extremely supportive of our position over the past week, since this story became public.

“We thank them for their support and we are working harder than ever collectively as an organisation that they continue to watch the Raiders here in Plymouth.

“That is our number one focus, but this is largely out of our hands.”

The disagreement comes at a time the club are gearing up to take part in the end of season play-offs having enjoyed a fantastic campaign so far. As well as finishing third in the Championship, they reached the final of the BBL Trophy, where they were beaten by London Lions.

Now, they will look to go one step further when ‘May Madness’ gets underway with Raiders playing their quarter-final legs on Tuesday, May 4 and on Thursday, May 6.

“On the court – and after a slow start to the league campaign – the team really found a rhythm with bringing in Rickey McGill and Mike Morsell to the existing team,” Mackenzie added.


“It really took us to a new level and we really pushed on and we became a team in this league that no one else wanted to play against.


“I think that’s the greatest testament to this Raiders team this year. We became one of those sides that became extremely tough to beat and that is a real source of pride for us as an organisation.

“The overwhelming response from our fans, despite being unable to watch the team this year, makes us even more determined to carry that form into next year when we hope they will come back and support the team in person.

“Everything rides on these negotiations because we feel a real sense of responsibility to reconnect the fans to the team, which we haven’t been able to do these last 12 months. This is a really crucial time for the club"

feck him off raiders dont pay it move out to a school's sports hall for a year or two and build your own arena maybe go in with hallett on the ice arena that we have to have thanks to brent and move in there and make it something decent where raiders can play that ice events and ice hockey team can play and there still be a rink for the public.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7098
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 16:28

Gotta hand it to the Shyster......

"Raiders have said the Pavilions, which received a £726,000 grant from the Arts Council in October"
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 18:48

harvetheslayer wrote:
Gotta hand it to the Shyster......

"Raiders have said the Pavilions, which received a £726,000 grant from the Arts Council in October"
and other 30 grand for his office down the Barbican as well for the shyster
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4388
Join date : 2015-07-08

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 19:01

I see the shyster is saving the Raiders like he saved us !! All he needs now is the wife snatcher & fatty to turn up
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14899
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP EmptyThu 29 Apr 2021, 19:55

RegGreen wrote:
I see the shyster is saving the Raiders like he saved us !! All he needs now is the wife snatcher & fatty to turn up

the turkish co owners of the raiders hopefully see through him like simon did and just get shot of him and his involvement asap. they can easliy buy the pavillions but to be fair they shouldnt be charged 200% increase in rent because the shyster needs cash feck him.

PCC should be demanding their money back that they gave him to redevelop the pavilions which he hasnt started yet despite the council starting on their part by knocking down two trees
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BRENTS SHIT TIP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: