Earwegoagain
Elias
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Whilst looking for the original link to Akkerons £21 million current liability for the Mankover thread I came across this. I have never personally seen it before and on that basis maybe one or two others haven't either

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 6:54 pm

Old news
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Still a great read though.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Here's a bit of old news where Ian Newell admits to being born in Illogan Highway.

Mossy - I hate to say this, but being born in Illogan Highway, I agree with everything you say about the Cornish, son once again Hunter (or should I call you Greg Coddington), shut that gaping great gob of your yours.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Here's a bit of old news where Ian Newell admits to being born in Illogan Highway.

Mossy - I hate to say this, but being born in Illogan Highway, I agree with everything you say about the Cornish, son once again Hunter (or should I call you Greg Coddington), shut that gaping great gob of your yours.

Born within range of the Illogan siren then.

mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Elias wrote:
Old news

Yes and I kinda made that clear in OP
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

mmw mmw mmw

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

mmw mmw mmw

lol! lol!

Member of the cornish manure utd supporters group too init, never set foot in home park till a few years ago as well, glory supporting cnut.
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

mmw mmw mmw

You may be surprised to hear this. But I think he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 pm

What about this Frank shorely he couldn't mean this again said on the old pasoti,

Coddington again

by Ian Newell -
on June 24, at 19:15:48 (BST)
Oh, I forgot, I'm not Homophobic, I am not afraid of poofters, I just think that todays acceptance of such freaks of nature is a backward step.
Your country, as usual, leads the way!!
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:29 pm

That Pasoti archive is a cracking read.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:34 pm

He didn't even live in Plymouth until he over twenty years old. Before that he lived all over the country and mainly lived in Scotland, it's all there in black and white from the man himself. It's almost as though the guy is a compulsive liar. Who'd have thunk it?
He also has long arguments with different posters including phoning them at home late at night and talking to their wives, is it just me or is that going a bit far? He also threatens the same guy (Hunter who he hates) with violence warning him that Nool has "never run from the Exeter" as well as other hoolie based boasting.
This is only a small snapshot of Nools past life but due to him being unable to "clean" these old boards anyone can see he has a long history of online bullying, he's homophobic, was a hoolie (although he gets lots of flak for hiding behind his mates) he was born in Cornwall not Plymouth and didn't even live here until his twenties. Bullying, homophobic, lying fraud.
Sue me fat twat.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:39 pm

P.O.I wrote:

Any chance of a link please ?

Ta.
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 pm

laugh
Responses to Jock Cooper and Pseudo Jock Hunter
by Ian Newell -
on July 08, at 17:21:04 (BST)
Name and Email Genuine
Yes Roger, Idid stand with my back to the play last year, and I still maintain, if we all did that, people that mattered would have taken note (better than selling stupid T shirts!!!!!!!!).
Hunter, talking about being full of shit, where do you swim, I hear a rumour that you're rather wary now since the Japanese have decided to lift their bam on hunting your species!!!!!!!

Oh sorry, I forgot, you like dressing up in gay coloured leather and hang around good looking chicks - don't tell me, you're sponsored by Durex.

I'm not sure what your on about with me sending you two E mails, I sent you one, but I wasn't offensive was it?

What's your views on the new Bhouys Manager then, come on spill the haggis.
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Ta.

Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:44 pm

laugh Fuuck all has changed in over twenty years of divisve shite from the Illogan oaf.

Nowall
by paul h -
on July 10, at 00:23:24 (BST)
I thought it was me that bites?
For your information you two faced four eyed rubber dressing beach poser YOUR always the one who has to have a dig at me and brings up the scum.... I merely respond. If you dont want my views stop with the gunloading and the stupid comments, sounds easy to me. If you don't want to talk about celtic or whatever shut the f*** up about it . Surely a man of your intelligence can grasp that simple principle.
So tell us why do you have to have a go at Roger H.?
I disagree with his politics , most of it anyway but methinks your like a playground bully , they only pick on the ones they think they can beat.....in that case I'm a bully for picking on you tinkerbell.
Oh, before you run off at the mouth too far.....say when. And get ready to hang your boots up.

Is that like the time you blubbed (something like...." I'll hang my keyboard up in shame etc..."

Ok, i'll bite. You keep making this 'claim' about exeter. Tell you what , at the first home game bring your 'informant' and we'll get to the truth....even though we're both way too old for this shit. And the loser has to not go Argyle all season ? Deal big mouth , or shut the **** up about it.

Want me to repeat some lies/gossip your so-called mates , ....handbags inc, told us about you ? Fieldmarshall cardiff....
Don't give it if you can't take it.
My mathematical equation was based on the fact you didn't live in plymouth till you were 20....happy now?

Anyone reading this would think I didn't like you , but it's you carried away with your own bollox sometimes. Just 'cos Ian says it ....it must be right. Are you serious?

Let's lay this rumour about man U then....You go to their (big) games, you wear their shirt like some sad anorak and take great delight in showing it to people. Want me to go on ?
And yey on countless occasions you get up in your pulpit and moan about how money and 'corporate fans' are ruining football....you can't have it both ways ! but according to gossip you can, but there you go.

ME. I make no secret of my affiliations, Why can't I support both ?they're never going to play each other....you on the other hand deny being interested BUT you've always got a view , which your entitled to but mostly it's bullshit.
According to your diary I was watching argyle when you were living in Illogan or some other exciting place , dreaming about sheep hoping to get married to the girlie whose dad owned the next farm. If you had married her , and now were divorced would you still be cousins? How come you like to tell us who everyone can and can't support when you should have been supporting some carrot crunching team ? :-)

I await your usual modus operandii of responding which is to ignore the questions and make sly sarcastic girlie type digs just to get a response...
"watch daddy wind him up !"

Did you like the student accomodation dig?

Shit I hope the season starts so we can moan about that then.

What's even sadder than you is the fact that we know it's going to be crap and were still going to go.

Adam mossie said something about 95% of man ure fans never having been to old trafford. understandable considering the size of their upport.
Not as bad as 95% of so called argyle fans not bothering.

You notice how everyone calls each other bob, dave , adam , quentein, etc but were called hunter and newell....couldn't give a toss , just thought it was strange.

Ha, are you really going to kick my ass ???? You are funny.
And whats wrong with america?
have you been there ?
probably lived there from the age 20 to 37...
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Last one......so funny from thug life Nool. He never runs from Ex*ter! Laughing

by Ian Newell -
on July 09, at 21:28:56 (BST)
Name and Email Genuine
First things first oh agrressive (but full of crap) one, the day a short assed, baseball wearing (how he really wishes he was a Yank), Jock Club supporting pratt like you could ever kick me around the terraces, is the day I would hang up me boots. So, Hunter, whilst some misguided anoraks might beleive you really are a ruffy tuffy, don't you start believing it, or you really are in a state. Remember oh short one, I've never run from Excreta.
Anyway, I don't really want to dwell on that testostregen stuff, but I think you were getiing carried away.

Let's get this right Hunt's, I now don't also support Man Utd but I support a Jock club called Glasgow Rangers as well - Christ, I get around don't I. Don't you get it yet, whatever two crappy clubs do, in a joke of league, is of no interest to me (well, only to wind you up!) - The whole Scottish league thing is laughable, so why go on about it.
You and your biggoted sectarian ramblings (blue nose facists.blah, blah, blah, blah) can get somewhat tiring.

I admire you for supporting Roger Hutch and his sad rantings against Dan, I'll give you your due, on this subject (and this subject alone) you haven't been two faced. I not an anti anti Dan person (I haven't yet made up my mind), I just feel sorry for Roger who is so bitter and twisted, he stops a team he purports to support, because of his bitterness (as for PASTA Roger, I haven't even asked to join BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!).

So back to you my Green and White Hooped mate, what's your next attack going to be (you lost me on your last mailing about how old was I when I supported Argyle - Your Grammar{even for you} was appalling).

I support one club, PAFC (I jhave a soft spot for two others Man Utd and Dunfermline), I have supported them since 1961 (8th September against PNE) and I always will. I cannot get uptight for any club, if Man Utd were getting beat by Man City at leat four times a year by Man City, and Man City were the best side in the country by miles and Man Utd had a crap four eyed midget as a Manager, and all Man City fans marched through the middle of Argentina every July (notice any parities here?) I couldn't care less. There, that's my true allegance - It's a shame people like you and Hutch, have other "teams" that they support.

Have a nice day Barny!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:53 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Ta.

cheers Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:01 pm

feck me, Philip Ross solicitors and Goldbergs will have their phone lines jammed in the morning.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 11:27 pm

on the two unfortunates comments section, whoever posted as 'sight owner' is a genius.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 2:47 am

Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:00 am

Well Nooly that went well. I was only looking for a shyster link in the first place    ld

Staggering the two face attitude of this clown Newell. I get arrested care of Newell and Jameson for homophobia after being personally called a kiddie fiddler and responding accordingly but here we have clear attributable repeated passages of text from the oaf himself

Never would have surfaced Newell but you're tainted by your love affair with Bent
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:31 am

The club is tainted by his love affair with Brent. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:44 am

For an intelligent person, it must deeply embarrass Brent when he see’s historical archives like that written by his chief Jamboy. I mean, if he were to write that sort of homophobic shit these days, he’d be in potentially serious trouble.

Even if Brent hasn’t read it yet, there are plenty of people in and around his ‘circle’ who scour social media fervently. The penny surely can’t be too far from dropping that he’d get a fraction of the grief, were he not in cahoots with someone like Newell, with his history.
Back to top Go down

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:03 am

He's got a soft spot for Man U as well? Kin hell man. laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brents World..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brents World.....   Brents World..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brents World.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next