Freathy
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brents eyes being opened? Empty
PostSubject: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

I wonder if Sheridan coming in and ripping Fletchers squad apart has given Brent a wakeup call. The good people of ATD almost to a man, knew many moons ago Fletcher was clueless in the extreme, but Brent wouldn't have it, so persevered with the "outstanding individual".

Sheridan, thank God, has demonstrated just how shite that Fletcher team was, so I'm hoping that Brent will realise that he was also wrong to make one or two other strategic decisions. Giving the super fans an elevated status is obviously a howler. But for me the biggest mistake is the closing of blocks 15-18, then to rub our faces in it, the relocation of the kindergarten to the Zoo Corner. In my opinion this is a huge mitigating factor in Home Park no longer being the fortress it once was. A few twatty oiks in the Demport does nothing to create the intimidating atmosphere we once had. Home Park is a morgue, and that is reflected in what we've seen on the pitch.

There was absolute bollox talked about a police bill for 250k and compulsory policing for every match if blocks 15-18 weren't closed. It is my opinion that that was purely a smokescreen. I've no doubt there would have been a small saving to make, but police will be needed at Home Park for games like Exeter whether 15-18 was closed or not. Being forcibly evicted from the area you've always stood/sat for more than 30 years ( man and boy) royally pisses me off still.

Anyway, if Brent has any forward thinking intentions about home advantage and creating a raucous atmosphere, maybe he'll realise that just as he was wrong about Fletcher, he was also wrong about continuing with the closure of the most atmospheric area at Home Park.

The F*cking throbber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Brent allows an internet forum moderator, a pay day loan company and a union rep to use the club as a playing thing. I hardly think his eyes are being opened at all.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:46 pm

brent is bad news and MUST be driven out of the club NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:26 pm

There is none so blind as those who will not see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Perhaps he will listen to shezza's advice, rather than the collection of chimps that hang around the edges of the directors box! we can but hope jocolor
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

BITD all clubs commented on the home support at PAFC, we were worth a goal start with hostilities coming from Demport, Zoo and Mayflower. Jones & Nool in particular should be more than aware of the advantage it gave us, too bad they don't give a fck. Brent ain't gonna listen to the likes of ATD unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
BITD all clubs commented on the home support at PAFC, we were worth a goal start with hostilities coming from Demport, Zoo and Mayflower. Jones & Nool in particular should be more than aware of the advantage it gave us, too bad they don't give a fck. Brent ain't gonna listen to the likes of ATD unfortunately.

I concur. Jones should be in Brent's ear 24/7. Alas it appears he's quite content to sit on his Chesterfield in the Boardroom, still nonchalantly flicking the v's at the picture of Paul Stapleton.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Yup, Brent is a badden, be happy to see the back of the poisoned little man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Brent was cajoled into it by the council who are begging him to build something, anything, anywhere. He got told by the idiots that we are 2 signings away from being decent and we have a great young manager and you'll sell the club at a profit when we're in the championship. Just my opinion of course ;-p
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

I concur. Jones should be in Brent's ear 24/7. Alas it appears he's quite content to sit on his Chesterfield in the Boardroom, still nonchalantly flicking the v's at the picture of Paul Stapleton.

The real sad thing is Jones has the ability to lift us.

Under Luggy Mk1, success on the pitch no doubt increased attendance but Jones (IMO) lifted crowds to the best for 40 years. He done more than his bit to instill belief. Stapleton only came to the fore when lofting a scarf twice in 3 years.

If Sheridan succeeds I wouldn't be surprised to see Jones come to the fore but too much damage has now been done (at least for those who care about the club).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I wonder if Sheridan coming in and ripping Fletchers squad apart has given Brent a wakeup call. The good people of ATD almost to a man, knew many moons ago Fletcher was clueless in the extreme, but Brent wouldn't have it, so persevered with the "outstanding individual".

Sheridan, thank God, has demonstrated just how shite that Fletcher team was, so I'm hoping that Brent will realise that he was also wrong to make one or two other strategic decisions. Giving the super fans an elevated status is obviously a howler. But for me the biggest mistake is the closing of blocks 15-18, then to rub our faces in it, the relocation of the kindergarten to the Zoo Corner. In my opinion this is a huge mitigating factor in Home Park no longer being the fortress it once was. A few twatty oiks in the Demport does nothing to create the intimidating atmosphere we once had. Home Park is a morgue, and that is reflected in what we've seen on the pitch.

There was absolute bollox talked about a police bill for 250k and compulsory policing for every match if blocks 15-18 weren't closed. It is my opinion that that was purely a smokescreen. I've no doubt there would have been a small saving to make, but police will be needed at Home Park for games like Exeter whether 15-18 was closed or not. Being forcibly evicted from the area you've always stood/sat for more than 30 years ( man and boy) royally pisses me off still.

Anyway, if Brent has any forward thinking intentions about home advantage and creating a raucous atmosphere, maybe he'll realise that just as he was wrong about Fletcher, he was also wrong about continuing with the closure of the most atmospheric area at Home Park.

The F*cking throbber.

Never a truer word was spoken.

I agree with all of this 120 per cent.....time to show the super-fans the door me thinks. And get rid of the feckin ridiculous Kindergarten
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:29 pm

And also a Police presence are there every game, regardless of Opposition, that feckin family area looks absolutely ridiculous.....and it is never more then a quarter full, apart from the Dagenham game when they practically gave the tickets away for free....utter utter bollocks idea and whoever suggested it should be castrated
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 am

Czarcasm wrote:

The F*cking throbber.

Well said that man ! Are you listening Mr Brent ?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:19 am

But does he care about the football side of his land development opportunities?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 am

hippo wrote:

He doesn't give a toss about the development, he's green through and through, his lip even quivers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am

hippo wrote:

He'd be interested if the club got on a roll and got back to the Championship and he could pass on the baton[at a profit of course], as he has said he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 am

I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell of PAFC getting back into the championship under the stewardship of James Brent.
Until the club passes to someone who actually knows a little about the game then this is probably as good as it gets.

But who would take it on because what assets has it got? and by the sound of it an ever increasing debt.

On the plus side we have a president who saved the club super fans in the directors box enormous flags, murals and last but not lest forza merde.

Oh god we are truly stuffed.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 am

As I have said before any new owner would have to move Argyle out of Home Park to have any chance of the club moving forward.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:53 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
As I have said before any new owner would have to move Argyle out of Home Park to have any chance of the club moving forward.

Yup I agree Mr Goat. With the club being situated in the potentially most valuable development asset that the City has, the club will be continually used as a pawn for dirty and greedy scum bags.

Now what did we say when Stapes was allowed to purchase HP? It's no wonder that Jones couldn't believe his luck when he was offered a slice of the action by Brent.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:22 am

[quote="Czarcasm"]I wonder if Sheridan coming in and ripping Fletchers squad apart has given Brent a wakeup call. The good people of ATD almost to a man, knew many moons ago Fletcher was clueless in the extreme, but Brent wouldn't have it, so persevered with the "outstanding individual".

Spoken like true fan, I have no idea if J.B. is listening, but given the results sinc J.S. came in, the obvious conclusion is that as a manager with practically no contacts in the game and no experience Fletcher had assembled a very poor squad, so we had to ensure watching absolute rubbish like Chdwick, Feeney and a part time fireman and the 39 yr striker from Eddie Howes reject box on the pitch and pay £20 for the priviledge.
So guess what a new manager comes in identifies immediately we are not scoring enough and (hopefully) has brought in players who can do the job.
It makes you want to weep, to think where we could be now in the league, if we had the current set up at th beginning of the season. Also Brent seems to have gone very quiet at the moment - wonder why, tw@t.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 am

[quote="akagreengull"]
Czarcasm wrote:

Spoken like true fan, I have no idea if J.B. is listening, but given the results sinc J.S. came in, the obvious conclusion is that as a manager with practically no contacts in the game and no experience Fletcher had assembled a very poor squad, so we had to ensure watching absolute rubbish like Chdwick, Feeney and a part time fireman and the 39 yr striker from Eddie Howes reject box on the pitch and pay £20 for the priviledge.
So guess what a new manager comes in identifies immediately we are not scoring enough and (hopefully) has brought in players who can do the job.
It makes you want to weep, to think where we could be now in the league, if we had the current set up at th beginning of the season. Also Brent seems to have gone very quiet at the moment - wonder why, tw@t.

Hopefully, he'll reconsider his options as to where he seeks out advice re football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 am

So what do you think JB is saying to his right hand man?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Captions welcome lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Captions welcome lol!

"Your lips quivering sir".

"I know Ian, but it's so emotional".

"We haven't kicked off yet sir".

"Not this drivel you fucktard, I've just been handed a cheque for £25,000 from the GT'S towards the err cough back pay. I'll put it safe with the rest".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Captions welcome lol!

"Not this drivel you fucktard, I've just been handed a cheque for £25,000 from the GT'S towards the err cough back pay. I'll put it safe with the rest".

lol! brilliant jock, you still got it bey cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Captions welcome lol!

lol! lol! Proper laugh out loud, that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brents eyes being opened?   Brents eyes being opened? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brents eyes being opened?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next