seadog
Pony Ride
Greenskin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Whats this at homepark a proper professional? perhaps it will catch on! great result looks like we got a few players in and a few wasters out! cheers
Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Whats this at homepark a proper professional? perhaps it will catch on! great result looks like we got a few players in and a few wasters out! cheers

I agree and if this winnig of football matchs catches on I might have to change my avatar.

Maybe just maybe Suspect
Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

"Winning" for fs!
Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Happy Daze wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

I agree and if this winnig of football matchs catches on I might have to change my avatar.

Maybe just maybe Suspect
If shez can keep argyle in the football league with the mess clueless left him, we might even make it to midtable next season sunny
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Yep,without getting too carried away,it's good to see a proper manager at Home Park.Sheridan saw very quickly that the squad he inherited was just not up to it and acted accordingly.Long way to go but the signs are good so far and i hope the lesson sinks in with the powers that be that rookie managers and promotees from within simply do not work at Argyle.Bet he doesn't stand any nonsense either and would have the power and personality to get his views across very quickly and emphatically to the board of directors about what is needed.Good man.
Back to top Go down
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Just imagine what he could do with Feeney and Chadwick at his disposal Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm

I can feel a warm glow of slight optimism creeping in.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Welcome Pony, stay safe, these are troubled times for the equine amongst us.
Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Sheridan played at argyle for other clubs so he was probably amazed how far we dropped under clueless, and knew he could do better!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Anyone for a special burger?
Only joking. Very Happy
Welcome pony ride!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome pony ride, you'll findus an amusing bunch Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Welcome pony ride, you'll findus an amusing bunch Smile
That is so bad its brilliant! Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Why thank you kind sir.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm

A good win today but lets not get to carried away.

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Seems a very switched on guy. Gradually improving the defence and the attack. Love the cut of his jib.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm

There's no doubt Shezza's a proper manager, 8 from 12 in 1st gear is promotion form. Still a long way to go but the future looks more promising. My only fear is Shezza seems a no-nonsense sort who will call things as they are, something that hasn't been welcome at HP recently.

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Seems a very switched on guy. Gradually improving the defence and the attack. Love the cut of his jib.
Lets hope so bey, but he seems the real deal cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Joviality, optimism what the feck is going on?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I can resume normal service if you like. I still think we are really awful with half a team of players that aren't ours for keeps.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Dougie wrote:
I can resume normal service if you like. I still think we are really awful with half a team of players that aren't ours for keeps.

The beauty is plenty of room for improvement, we might take 12 from 12 when in 2nd gear. It is what it is. Even with our loan signings returning, Chadwick is still playing for his future somewhere. It's still difficult times ahead but I'm more hopeful now than I ever was with Fletch.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Jonnie Shez has come in at the perfect time in terms of the teams he's faced. We've played four poor teams and next up face an Oxford side that have got one point from their last four games, and have the 2nd worse defence in the league away from home.

It couldn't have fallen better for him, but long may it continue. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jonnie Shez has come in at the perfect time in terms of the teams he's faced. We've played four poor teams and next up face an Oxford side that have got one point from their last four games, and have the 2nd worse defence in the league away from home.

It couldn't have fallen better for him, but long may it continue. jocolor

Of those 4 teams, none of them would've wanted to lose, to win 2 in 1st gear is an absolute bonus.

Oxford will be a tough match, with confidence we could destroy them or they could shut up shop and frustrate us. As the season progresses towards its climax, we might lose a loanee or 2, if Brent replaces those loanees I think we'll survive.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:36 pm

Morecambe and Dagenham I'd argue are more like mid-table sides than poor sides but I agree with your point that it'll be interesting to see how he fares against the really top sides such as Gillingham, Exeter, Burton etc.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Morecambe and Dagenham I'd argue are more like mid-table sides than poor sides but I agree with your point that it'll be interesting to see how he fares against the really top sides such as Gillingham, Exeter, Burton etc.

I never called them poor sides (compared to us) and at the time of playing them we could've been close to them. Both clubs have picked up wins since which now make them look irrelevant.

Anyhoo, I'd like to think between now and the end of the season, we can join Dags and the mighty Morecambe in becoming another mid-table nothing club and survive, with real aspirations for next season. I've far more confidence in travelling to Southend & Gillingham and getting something than I had before.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 pm

never EVER refer to e*eter as a top side. Have a word with yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARISE SIR SHEZZA   ARISE SIR SHEZZA Empty

Back to top Go down

ARISE SIR SHEZZA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next