Go down 
+2
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 am

Filler story by the Herald giving a few details (from JS) about his clash with Friio whilst playing for Oldham at Home Park in 2003.

Herald LINK
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Filler story by the Herald giving a few details (from JS) about his clash with Friio whilst playing for Oldham at Home Park in 2003.

Herald LINK

This Sheridan, sounds a bit of a nutter.Likes a drink and a scrap by the sounds of it. Interesting times ahead. Let's hope he doesn't fall for the Windsor Boys' twaddle but then why would he take to coca cola drinking dimwits ?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:58 am

fortunately, their influence doesnt extend to picking the match day squad, and i reckon he'd tw@t the tw@ts if they even tried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 am

On talk sport around 1045 today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 am

I like the story. Of course at the time he wanted to kill him, it was a bad tackle and as he mentions Sheridan was getting on and probably a bit narky at the level he had to drop to do so.

I also think it bodes well that he seems to put some perspective on the Argyle team at the time.

"Sheridan said: "He was a good player and they were a good team so I expect to see one or two (pictures)."

If you only saw the murals and listened to the super duper fans you would think that we had won the Champions League in that time. Yes, compared to the shite we have had to put up with it was an excellent Argyle team but it was still only a good lower league team.

I have a feeling Sheridan isn't one for arse-licking.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm hoping he will kick some ass big time.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 pm

He was on talk sport around 1135 today

He told them it is finding it hard to get player to come here
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 pm

'we're shit, and he knows it now..'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
'we're shit, and he knows it now..'

more like 'we are Plymouth, we are shit but we're doing our best'!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'   Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio' Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan 'I could have killed Friio'
Page 1 of 1