Freathy
Dougie
shonbo
Charlie Wood
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 am

Who says? who are they?, or is this just another i know something you don't
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am

I thought it was general knowledge tbh. I've read it on here before (or I think it was on here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:59 am

Noseyparker wrote:
I thought it was general knowledge tbh. I've read it on here before (or I think it was on here)

When Foot and Jones left the Argyle board I believe they each received around £250k for their holdings, having each invested £60k initially. I thought Damon Lenszner actually bought out Jones so he should be able to confirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

I can guarantee you it hasn't been posted on here in the last year, and you've only just had this site pointed out to you scratch

Oh well, lets all be nice to the newbie lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
All I know about Graham Clarke was through Vivien Pengelly, is that he worked in her Planning Dept.
He works in planning...

James Brent works in development...

These days I always suspect the worst and most sinister connections whenever possible.

Am I reading too much into that?

We'll all have nervous twitches on our nervous twitches if we're not careful.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

I can guarantee you it hasn't been posted on here in the last year, and you've only just had this site pointed out to you scratch

Is that a New Years resolution? Yesterday I was the anti-Christ! Like I said, I'm not sure where I read it but I def did somewhere

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Is that a New Years resolution? Yesterday I was the anti-Christ! Like I said, I'm not sure where I read it but I def did somewhere

My new fwiend I love you

Graham Clarke works in planning at PCC?

feck me the plot is like bloody porridge and it's not even lunchtime Razz
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Quite. Anyway for Mr Parker's benefit, who is, by the way, demonstrating troll-like tendencies, Jones and Foot were paid what their stake in the club was worth at that time. Which was considerably less than Stapleton, Gill et al wanted for their stakes a short time later.

Just to put old Nosey right, 'investment' in the club at this point is not really what it's about. There is only a certain amount of money that can be spent, linked to turnover, so investing millions in this league, and League 1, isn't the answer. Having a manager who can use what funds he has wisely is far more important at this level.

Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Well even if you a pretending to like me or even tolerate me it's better than your previous rhetoric!

Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Quite. Anyway for Mr Parker's benefit, who is, by the way, demonstrating troll-like tendencies, Jones and Foot were paid what their stake in the club was worth at that time. Which was considerably less than Stapleton, Gill et al wanted for their stakes a short time later.

Just to put old Nosey right, 'investment' in the club at this point is not really what it's about. There is only a certain amount of money that can be spent, linked to turnover, so investing millions in this league, and League 1, isn't the answer. Having a manager who can use what funds he has wisely is far more important at this level.

Haha, troll like tendencies! Give it a rest for goodness sake. Can we not leave all that rubbish in 2012?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 pm

If I'm a troll cos I knew about Peter Jones taking his sum and running, surely that makes you a larger troll as you know even more information than me???

Just being logical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
If I'm a troll cos I knew about Peter Jones taking his sum and running, surely that makes you a larger troll as you know even more information than me???

Just being logical

And you were doing so well up until this point too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

Are we having to go off subject once more? Ha, hope not!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:23 pm

The ígnore function' works for me Wink

Don't feed the bears !
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm not sure that GC is a Plymouth Planner, I know time moves quickly and I have no interest in snooping in peoples lives but it sticks in my mind that he spoke a while ago about working for Sunnybank Homes in their development planning, one of which may have been a joint venture with PCC in their housing association mode.

Just saying like, as internet facts quickly become the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Just being logical

You are quite right, I do know considerably more information than you.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Don't feed the bears !

Sorry Mr Tring, can I ask that you use google translate as I don't understand Cypriot

I'm proud to be a proper fan that lives in Plymouth, not a pretend one who lives 1000's of miles away lol
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:39 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Just being logical

Jolly good show!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 pm

I can't hear you ! But I can see that your slip is showing again. lol!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I can't hear you ! But I can see that your slip is showing again. lol!

Que?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:
I'm not sure that GC is a Plymouth Planner, I know time moves quickly and I have no interest in snooping in peoples lives but it sticks in my mind that he spoke a while ago about working for Sunnybank Homes in their development planning, one of which may have been a joint venture with PCC in their housing association mode.

Just saying like, as internet facts quickly become the whole truth.

My info, that he did work for plymouth planning dept in the past,

Sorry mate but I just can'
t concentrate on what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Don't feed the bears !

How does the ignore function work please?

I've looked in the profile area but can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 pm

There isn't one on Forumotion. Tring uses his mental one.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Just being logical

If £250000 is wrong how much cash did they get?

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
There isn't one on Forumotion. Tring uses his mental one.

lol! It works for me ! Annoys the hell out of the bears too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well said Graham Clark
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next