Freathy
Dougie
shonbo
Charlie Wood
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yeah I sort of agree with Czarcasm here. It's a well written post, that Graham had to re-register with Pasoti to post, but it isn't anything that hasn't been said already.

I don't know Graham personally and didn't even know that I had bumped into him once until he pointed it out in a PM, at the Tiverton game where he was with Webb and Newell.

Maybe that is actually the most telling thing about this whole thread Suspect Or I might be well wide of the mark in a Chadwick kind of way.

At the Torquay game

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, that's enough for me....thought he had more about him, oh well back to square 1. Sad

The sad thing is he does have more about him but like others, he sold his soul. Even in this latest speech he bigs up Brent's PASB and totally ignores AFT. Whilst most of what he says is fair comment, it still feels empty and meaningless.

And it got the big thumbs up from Newell on Twatter earlier. The White Fox is Newell's affectionate name for Graham lol!

The devious, underhand backstabbing at this club knows no bounds I would say. I haven't seen Webby's twatter but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also in the Graham Clark fanclub Sleep

It does make you wonder how long this charade has been going on.

MilehouseMan (Clark) had a good deal of insight long before the M7 collapsed. I don't recall sack the manager type posts but plenty of stuff which included PCC, covenants etc. Argyle fans have been truly stitched up and Clark is instrumental IMO.

Quite the opposite regarding Graham Clark . Your memory lets you down .

I hope you're right. My last memory of Clark was verbally attacking an ATD member at one of the early GASBoard meetings.

It works both ways though doesn't it ? You won't meet a more honest man than him . This ATD /Pasoti clash is very tiresome .
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yeah I sort of agree with Czarcasm here. It's a well written post, that Graham had to re-register with Pasoti to post, but it isn't anything that hasn't been said already.

I don't know Graham personally and didn't even know that I had bumped into him once until he pointed it out in a PM, at the Tiverton game where he was with Webb and Newell.

Maybe that is actually the most telling thing about this whole thread Suspect Or I might be well wide of the mark in a Chadwick kind of way.

At the Torquay game

Ok, that's enough for me....thought he had more about him, oh well back to square 1. Sad

The sad thing is he does have more about him but like others, he sold his soul. Even in this latest speech he bigs up Brent's PASB and totally ignores AFT. Whilst most of what he says is fair comment, it still feels empty and meaningless.

And it got the big thumbs up from Newell on Twatter earlier. The White Fox is Newell's affectionate name for Graham lol!

The devious, underhand backstabbing at this club knows no bounds I would say. I haven't seen Webby's twatter but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also in the Graham Clark fanclub Sleep

MilehouseMan (Clark) had a good deal of insight long before the M7 collapsed. I don't recall sack the manager type posts but plenty of stuff which included PCC, covenants etc. Argyle fans have been truly stitched up and Clark is instrumental IMO.

Way off base pal.

Graham is nobodies man. He's a fantastic guy who I've had the pleasure of spending time with when he played in goal for my six a side team.

I called him the cat. Doesn't mean we are in anyone's group.

There are plenty of conspiracies available but this ain't one of them.

Green to you pal.

Graham is 3 or 4 steps above you, somebody you look up to. For me he doesn't care enough about PAFC to deserve any sort of recognition when it comes to footballing matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Way off base pal.

Graham is nobodies man. He's a fantastic guy who I've had the pleasure of spending time with when he played in goal for my six a side team.

I called him the cat. Doesn't mean we are in anyone's group.

There are plenty of conspiracies available but this ain't one of them.

Green to you pal.

Graham is 3 or 4 steps above you, somebody you look up to. For me he doesn't care enough about PAFC to deserve any sort of recognition when it comes to footballing matters.

Laughable stuff . At least be honest with yourself .
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Quite the opposite regarding Graham Clark . Your memory lets you down .

I hope you're right. My last memory of Clark was verbally attacking an ATD member at one of the early GASBoard meetings.

What I find totally depressing about the club, the high profile supporters and the wannabes, is that the vast majority seem more interested in their personal standing in the Argyle community than actually calling a spade a spade , when necessary.
The club is rotten to the core.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm

feck me, this website beggars belief.

Graham doesn't care enough about this club? What bollocks. I do look up to graham, the reason I do? He's a man of principles who's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.

The very fact he didn't/ hasn't sold his soul should speak volumes if you bother to see it.

I look up to Webb too, for all the time and energy he devoted to the cause, Ian as well, he can be an idiot at times but he's given everything to save this club.

I even look up to Penzance tbh, he was there the day we went into admin, in the car park, he was the one who shouted for them to show theirselves and be held accountable.

Where you there? Did you do anything at all that fills you with pride because you made an effort? No does it feck. Instead of sniping meet some of these people and talk to them, you will be surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Graham doesn't care enough about this club? What bollocks. I do look up to graham, the reason I do? He's a man of principles who's not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.

The very fact he didn't/ hasn't sold his soul should speak volumes if you bother to see it.

I look up to Webb too, for all the time and energy he devoted to the cause, Ian as well, he can be an idiot at times but he's given everything to save this club.

I even look up to Penzance tbh, he was there the day we went into admin, in the car park, he was the one who shouted for them to show theirselves and be held accountable.

Where you there? Did you do anything at all that fills you with pride because you made an effort? No does it feck. Instead of sniping meet some of these people and talk to them, you will be surprised.

Leigh there are some good people on here but well some of the others ...... . You have a pm on Pasoti by the way .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 pm

I wonder how much of Graham Clarke's post was provoked by and content authorised by Peter Jones - most of it I suspect.

Peter Jones clearly isn't or can't be happy but can't pubicly rebuke Brent for fear of losing his position - expect a few more familiar posters and posts to emerge very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
I wonder how much of Graham Clarke's post was provoked by and content authorised by Peter Jones - most of it I suspect.

Peter Jones clearly isn't or can't be happy but can't pubicly rebuke Brent for fear of losing his position - expect a few more familiar posters and posts to emerge very soon.

Now that is bollox .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm

greengenes wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

Now that is bollox .

Where on earth do you think Graham Clark gets his inside info from? He and Jones are very well acquainted.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

What exactly are Graham's principles? I've heard much about freeholds and covenants but very little about our current footballing problems until today. His message wasn't anything new, just joined together in an articulate manner. Our footballing problems have been going on for months yet he flounced, along with Nool. Now they're both back again with Clark saying the blindingly obvious. I wont apologise for not being impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

I did Leigh. I met with Chris Webb and Ian Newell and they both lied through their teeth over, and over and over again. Then in the following few days they continued those lies by text, e-mail and on the telephone, and you know they did. I wouldn't trust either of them with a feckin paper clip.

Newell may well have raised a shit load of money, not his money remember, he just collected it, but as has been pointed out quite a few times, so did Jimmy Savile. I'm not saying Ian Newell is anything like Jimmy Savile or anyone like that, but after events of this year it's about the most stupid comment anyone can use to defend someones honour.

And you're right. Ian Newell can be an idiot at times, but he has a bad side as well. You know who he tried to stitch up several times, along with the club president, and you have seen the Newell files so you know what jolly japes the fat cnut gets up to.

I come across as a right bastard on here, especially when referring to Webb and Newell, but I have had first hand experience of what these two are really like, and it aint pretty. I've had myself and my family threatened by someone these two know, and also by Newell's son Mike, had a private investigator sniffing around my mother trying to find out where I live, and that was by more friends of Newell and Webbs, Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper, who incredibly both get a place on the PASB, representing fans apparently.

Now I don't know Graham Clark, but I know he is close to these two wankers, and probably Hooper and Jameson as well. It might be wrong to make him guilty by association, but I can only go by what I have experienced before.

If Graham Clark is a good guy and has Argyle's best interests at heart, would never do anyone elses dirty work etc then I apologise for even thinking he could, but you know that I am telling the truth 100% over Webb, Newell, Jameson and the others, so excuse me if I don't share your point of view on them.

Not wanting to lay into you Leigh, I actually think you were used earlier this year and you're not one of the bad guys, but again you have a bad taste in friends, hence the reason I declined your friend request on Facebook. Would I want Ian Newell knowing my home address and where I might be? Not on your life. Just like he doesn't like the fact that I have his home address and have shoved it right under his nose so he gets the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't see the world in black and white - just shades of grey ( and no not 50 before anyone says anything ) . Its not always as it first appears . Everyone has their good points and bad points .
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

What exactly are Graham's principles? I've heard much about freeholds and covenants but very little about our current footballing problems until today. His message wasn't anything new, just joined together in an articulate manner. Our footballing problems have been going on for months yet he flounced, along with Nool. Now they're both back again with Clark saying the blindingly obvious. I wont apologise for not being impressed.

And nor should you.Interesting thread from a while back on PASOTI.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Wel, well............. such trust Laughing

Has it not been blatantly obvious from the outset that Fletcher is simply not up to the job ? All these fawning, trusting, patient, holier than thou, high profile fans, towing their master's line, in the hope they'll be singled out for a silly hat.
And they wonder why we are in the brown stuff ?

The poodles are out in force on ATD. Things must be getting really bad at fortress Aviva ! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Has it not been blatantly obvious from the outset that Fletcher is simply not up to the job ? All these fawning, trusting, patient, holier than thou, high profile fans, towing their master's line, in the hope they'll be singled out for a silly hat.

The poodles are out in force on ATD. Things must be getting really bad at fortress Aviva ! Rolling Eyes

You don't have talk some rubbish Tring you do honestly .Who the hell is out in force ? Me and Leigh and believe me we aren't the most popular people in the world right now and we do no ones bidding . Too fond of the sound of your own voice . Even upset your own colleagues on here . Apart from that have a Happy New Year and all the best to you and yours you old fart . Wifey calling now so speak soon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Whilst Graham's post is a good one, the fact that Newell seems to approve makes me suspicious.

There was a spat brewing between 'Iddesleigh green' and John Petrie yesterday where the formers identity was being called out. Everyone is jizzing their pants to see graham say it as it is, so that this bit of posting history will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:44 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Whilst Graham's post is a good one, the fact that Newell seems to approve makes me suspicious.

There was a spat brewing between 'Iddesleigh green' and John Petrie yesterday where the formers identity was being called out. Everyone is jizzing their pants to see graham say it as it is, so that this bit of posting history will be forgotten.

Ah so I wasn't the only one who saw that Peter Jones hasn't been as quiet as most would think Very Happy

It's good to know that he thinks the club captain is just going through the motions, probably so desperate to get him off the payroll that Jones has to go incognito to slag him off Razz

And John Petrie certainly shut him up pretty damn quickly after he gave out some stick :

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

greengenes wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

You don't have talk some rubbish Tring you do honestly .Who the hell is out in force ? Me and Leigh and believe me we aren't the most popular people in the world right now and we do no ones bidding . Too fond of the sound of your own voice . Even upset your own colleagues on here . Apart from that have a Happy New Year and all the best to you and yours you old fart . Wifey calling now so speak soon .

And the same back to you, my dear old thing.

Upset my colleagues on here ???????? lol! There is no party line on here, just an ever increasing number of realists, totally pi$$ed off with the utter shambles the club has become............ as predicted, though even I didn't think it would get this bad.
You keep rattling your bucket if it makes you feel good. I'm sure Brent is very grateful.
Have you got any idea what 'qualities' he sees in Fletch exactly ? Then there's his good mates, the Deepthroating Windsor Boys.What the hell is that all about ? Still, I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.
No transparency. No honesty. No feckin idea !

It's good to talk though. Maybe I could come over to your place next time ? Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

I did Leigh. I met with Chris Webb and Ian Newell and they both lied through their teeth over, and over and over again. Then in the following few days they continued those lies by text, e-mail and on the telephone, and you know they did. I wouldn't trust either of them with a feckin paper clip.

Newell may well have raised a shit load of money, not his money remember, he just collected it, but as has been pointed out quite a few times, so did Jimmy Savile. I'm not saying Ian Newell is anything like Jimmy Savile or anyone like that, but after events of this year it's about the most stupid comment anyone can use to defend someones honour.

And you're right. Ian Newell can be an idiot at times, but he has a bad side as well. You know who he tried to stitch up several times, along with the club president, and you have seen the Newell files so you know what jolly japes the fat cnut gets up to.

I come across as a right bastard on here, especially when referring to Webb and Newell, but I have had first hand experience of what these two are really like, and it aint pretty. I've had myself and my family threatened by someone these two know, and also by Newell's son Mike, had a private investigator sniffing around my mother trying to find out where I live, and that was by more friends of Newell and Webbs, Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper, who incredibly both get a place on the PASB, representing fans apparently.

Now I don't know Graham Clark, but I know he is close to these two wankers, and probably Hooper and Jameson as well. It might be wrong to make him guilty by association, but I can only go by what I have experienced before.

If Graham Clark is a good guy and has Argyle's best interests at heart, would never do anyone elses dirty work etc then I apologise for even thinking he could, but you know that I am telling the truth 100% over Webb, Newell, Jameson and the others, so excuse me if I don't share your point of view on them.

Not wanting to lay into you Leigh, I actually think you were used earlier this year and you're not one of the bad guys, but again you have a bad taste in friends, hence the reason I declined your friend request on Facebook. Would I want Ian Newell knowing my home address and where I might be? Not on your life. Just like he doesn't like the fact that I have his home address and have shoved it right under his nose so he gets the message.

Bit too uncomfortable for you to answer Leigh? feck me some of the posters that pop over here beggar belief lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Nah mate, trying to enjoy New Year's Eve with my family.

I know what you say has been done and I've said it before, I feel for you with what you went through. Whoever was behind it was wrong. I don't know either way.

Graham is definitely not guilty by association though.

The man is as genuine as it gets. If he has spoken out he feels there is good reason for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 pm

If his only purpose is to tell things as he feels they are, why on earth did he delete his PASOTI account? The football has been shit for a long while but he suddenly turns up after Webb's failed speech and Nool's return. Feck off.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
If his only purpose is to tell things as he feels they are, why on earth did he delete his PASOTI account? The football has been shit for a long while but he suddenly turns up after Webb's failed speech and Nool's return. Feck off.

He deleted his Pasoti account because he got pissed off with Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

He deleted his Pasoti account because he got pissed off with Pasoti.

As an ex AFT leader I'm sure he could get his views across to a wider audience than PASOTI, the site he's allegedly pissed off with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Nah mate, trying to enjoy New Year's Eve with my family.

I know what you say has been done and I've said it before, I feel for you with what you went through. Whoever was behind it was wrong. I don't know either way.

Graham is definitely not guilty by association though.

The man is as genuine as it gets. If he has spoken out he feels there is good reason for doing so.

We both know that you do know what has happened, and not just what I say has happened. You were one of the most vocal in defending the person they accused, which I am glad about because we get on fine now, but please don't try and defend Webb or Newell over it Leigh, I'll post a couple of e-mails if you like, and if you want to PM me your mobile number I'll forward texts from El Presidente that show I'm telling the truth.

I don't want to upset you on New Years Eve so let's just leave it there and all I'll say is ask the other person concerned, they've seen the proof.

Happy New Year Leigh
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 pm

My understanding is that GC came off Pasoti at the time he had a bit of a fall out with some of the members of the old CPers which from memory was himself, Damon, Postcode, Newell, Webb, Jameson and P Jones. At the same time Damon seemed to fall out with them as well. They felt marginalised for voicing their different opinion on certain things and that is when GC came off Pasoti and Damon started to speak out. As Greengenes says it doesn't have to be black and white, they can have a bit of a fall out and still be civil as shown by the photo of GC and Newell and Webb at the Torquay fan fest. Back to the GC post on Pasoti and things are definitely rumbling behind the scenes. Newell and Webb cannot/wont speak out at the disasterous playing side of the club probably for fear of losing their seats at the top table, so much for Webb's principles he spouts in his other life. Peter Jones, so critical of the lack of communication from the previous regime is conspicuous by his silence now he is back in the boardroom, Jameson and Postey are a couple of devious so and sos, Jameson particularly, will he one day stand for an elected position? So possibly Damon and GC have not been afraid to speak their minds in private and public hence the marginalisation. I would like to see the likes of Damon and GC back speaking their minds and making some noise on the Fans Trust,also the likes of JonB, the PASB is doomed and serves no real purpose. Nobody is really challenging the board at present. The transparency and openness is another 1st in football that has turned out to be a lot of hot air/bullcrap. Many of us have had enough of the spin and bullshit from the club and President's progress which would be better named Pilgrims Regress. I would like to see all the efforts of Webb, Newell, GC, Damon etc and the trust leaders focused on sorting out the most important part of the club which is the team and results on the fields. feck the politics, the AAA passes etc, it is the team that matters most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well said Graham Clark
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next