Freathy
Dougie
shonbo
Charlie Wood
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Iddesleigh green was quick when he created his account. Must have done it at work or Something lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:04 pm

It certainly is the team that matters most and that's a mantra I, and others, have been preaching for years, as far back as the purchase of the freehold.

Politics at a club will always be there, unless there is strong leadership - which there isn't.

Unfortunately, the team isn't the most important thing at the moment. Webb and Newell's self interest is plain for all to see, and I really don't know just what the board are doing.

To misquote an old wordsmith, 'there is something rotten in the state of Home Park'.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

All fair comments Swampy but for me there's a distinct difference between Damon and Clark's behaviour. Damon has made good progress in attempting to win back the hearts and minds of people. Clark simply returned to a forum (and people) he was pissed off with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Iddesleigh green was quick when he created his account. Must have done it at work or Something lol!

Isn't that 2 accounts PJ has posted under that John Petrie has rumbled? Nightfly as well?

Maybe he should just feck off moaning and buy a Man Utd shirt lol!

Dunlop described Damon as a loose cannon causing trouble for the Trust and the PASB, but to me Damon is just telling it like it really is, and I for one hope he continues to do so.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I dont know whether the PJ multis are accurate but it would be fekn ironic if so. He was bleating about REAL names long before Nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
I dont know whether the PJ multis are accurate but it would be fekn ironic if so. He was bleating about REAL names long before Nool.

Come on mate, you know full well that Pasoti do not allow users to have multiple accounts.

And they certainly do not allow users to have multiple accounts so that they can attack the Trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 am

Does anyone know of a good book on deciphering...."Conspiracy Theories"........or has anyone got George Smiley's telephone number.

I just try and support a football team and am not into all this cloak and dagger stuff.

Maybe we all deserve the team and manager that we have at present and things will not get better until we re-focus on FOOTBALL....(sorry I didn't mean to shout).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 am

ZYPH wrote:
Does anyone know of a good book on deciphering...."Conspiracy Theories"........or has anyone got George Smiley's telephone number.

I just try and support a football team and am not into all this cloak and dagger stuff.

Maybe we all deserve the team and manager that we have at present and things will not get better until we re-focus on FOOTBALL....(sorry I didn't mean to shout).

No conspiracy ZYPH, Iddesleigh Green recently opened an account on Pasoti, using the e-mail address of someone called Peter at the company Peter Jones, the Argyle board member works.

His posts so far have included a dig at Darren Purse, saying he's just going through the motions, and to tell John Petrie he's tired of the utter rubbish he, John Petrie, serves up to us. He adds that if John Petrie is embarrassed to be an Argyle fan then why doesn't he just toddle off and buy a Man U kit?

He also said that John Petrie's post, which pretty much summed up how most Argyle fans feel right now, without being abusive in any way, was a teenage tantrum.

Now I don't know if Peter Jones has a paid position at Argyle, but I would've thought so wouldn't you? And from memory I can't remember seeing him say anything at all recently. Not one apology for the position the club is in, no promise that things will get better or that there is anything in the pipeline that could give the long suffering fans even a crumb of comfort, nothing. Not a word from him, despite the Trust asking questions of the board, the PASB asking questions of the board and every fan attending games or airing their views on forums he reads. Nothing whatsoever.

Yet someone called Peter who works at the same company that Peter Jones does, and has access to his e-mails to verify the Pasoti account, can be bothered to make snide comments and criticise the club captain who coincidentally is a high earner and the club are desperate to get him off the payroll.

I make that a little bit cowardly actually. He can't be bothered to say anything in an official capacity, showing total disdain for the fans who keep turning up week after week to witness abject performances, and who ultimately are his customers.

So do we take it that Peter Jones himself thinks that any fans who are currently critical of the club, languishing at the shitty end of Division 4, should toddle off and buy Man U shirts? Or is that the official club stance on the matter? We wouldn't know of course because James Brent is saying nothing and Peter Jones is only speaking via a nom de plume.

I know that his friends on Pasoti may well eradicate all trace of Iddesleigh Greens account and comments, but they would have to eradicate posts quoting him as well, and they may have very suddenly stopped members from seeing the e-mail address used to open the account, but have no fear, there are plenty of us who have the details saved in various screenshots Very Happy

Conspiracy theory ZYPH? Nah just another example of the bloody shambles that is Plymouth Argyle right now. Shit from the very top to the very bottom.

Oh and Jones, that's for Peggy you wanker!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:12 am

swampy wrote:
My understanding is that GC came off Pasoti at the time he had a bit of a fall out with some of the members of the old CPers which from memory was himself, Damon, Postcode, Newell, Webb, Jameson and P Jones. At the same time Damon seemed to fall out with them as well. They felt marginalised for voicing their different opinion on certain things and that is when GC came off Pasoti and Damon started to speak out. As Greengenes says it doesn't have to be black and white, they can have a bit of a fall out and still be civil as shown by the photo of GC and Newell and Webb at the Torquay fan fest. Back to the GC post on Pasoti and things are definitely rumbling behind the scenes. Newell and Webb cannot/wont speak out at the disasterous playing side of the club probably for fear of losing their seats at the top table, so much for Webb's principles he spouts in his other life. Peter Jones, so critical of the lack of communication from the previous regime is conspicuous by his silence now he is back in the boardroom, Jameson and Postey are a couple of devious so and sos, Jameson particularly, will he one day stand for an elected position? So possibly Damon and GC have not been afraid to speak their minds in private and public hence the marginalisation. I would like to see the likes of Damon and GC back speaking their minds and making some noise on the Fans Trust,also the likes of JonB, the PASB is doomed and serves no real purpose. Nobody is really challenging the board at present. The transparency and openness is another 1st in football that has turned out to be a lot of hot air/bullcrap. Many of us have had enough of the spin and bullshit from the club and President's progress which would be better named Pilgrims Regress. I would like to see all the efforts of Webb, Newell, GC, Damon etc and the trust leaders focused on sorting out the most important part of the club which is the team and results on the fields. feck the politics, the AAA passes etc, it is the team that matters most.

On no it isn't ! Where's the patomime horse costume when you need one ? Must be out on hire to all the wannabes at Home Park.

Come on Damon, spill the beans and unite the fanbase against speccy and his jamboys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 am

And another ton of shit stinks from the depths of pasoti's bowels.

I think you can chuck in a Mr Optimistic as well, another one of the army of disgraced dictators attempting to spin the truth on its head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 am

Hi Greenjock

I just find it all so tiring.....and receiving shed loads of ammo from one side only without another view to judge it by can create an unbalanced opinion.

Jock......I do like to judge for myself and try not to get drawn into an argument that has nothing to do with me.

You do know me of course from another place and you can draw your own opinions of me.

My bitch is the state of PAFC and it's league position.....I try not to slag anyone off and my language is always moderate......but I feel that Carl Fletcher has outstayed his welcome and for Argyle's sake experienced leadership should be brought in.

Surely James Brent has not grown his empire with underperforming management.....so why should he accept it at PAFC.

Wishing you well for this new year of 2013....and an improvement in all our desires for Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:59 am

It's astonishing how many posters on here believe there's a clique at Home Park with superfans who want to silence opposing views yet they post precisely the same stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:06 am

Hi ZYPH, I know that there are allsorts of rumours and accusations flying around between here and Pasoti and lots of fans aren't interested in hearing it all, they just want to hear about football, and that's fair enough.

Those fans would probably want to hear from Jones or Brent at the moment though wouldn't you agree? And neither of them are putting their heads up over the parapet and giving any comment, yet here we have a guy called peter who works at Peter Jones place of work, I would put the email address on here but it would get removed, willing to shout his mouth off anonymously.

It's Peter Jones ok. And he is basically saying if fans want to moan about Argyle then feck off and support United. What the feck?

If fans start taking him up on that suggestion that'll be a candidate for the Gerald Ratner business plan of the century award.

Anyway if fans aren't interested in the politics of Argyle they won't be in the slightest bit interested in this gem of a thread with contributions from Peter Jones and nightfly, Chris Webb and many many more high profile fans, urging people to use their real name, something Jones was a great advocate of, and to get behind the trust, something the wankers out to destroy it now might feel slightly uncomfortable about now.

I especially liked the bit where Webb was said to be a man of principles lmfao. He also tried giving it the big un until moist von lipwig cut him down to size.

It's good to remind yourselves what a bunch of two faced wankers Argyle is full of sometimes, but it's a long thread that needs a bit of time to finish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:08 am

hairy j wrote:
It's astonishing how many posters on here believe there's a clique at Home Park with superfans who want to silence opposing views yet they post precisely the same stuff.

I don't think anyone wants to silence Graham Clarke, some are just questioning his motives and timing.

Peter Jones on the other hand, now lots of people would like to hear something from him or Brent in an official capacity, not the feckin cowardly accounts they hide behind!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 am

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I don't think anyone wants to silence Graham Clarke, some are just questioning his motives and timing.

Peter Jones on the other hand, now lots of people would like to hear something from him or Brent in an official capacity, not the feckin cowardly accounts they hide behind!

I didn't think that Graham Clarke was an ATD user anyway so I have no idea what Hairy is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 am

hairy j wrote:

Au contraire.................

Maybe you could ask the 'new' Pasoti controllers , why many of us were banned from Napoleon's farm and whether the new squeaky clean Pasoti would be big enough to welcome everyone back ? After all, we're all grown ups. We all want the club to succeed and surely 'jaw, jaw'' is better than 'war, war' ?
This whole situation began because Nool and the Gang [ Get down on it] decided to attempt to silence dissenting voices. They really only have themselves to blame for the ongoing unpleasantness.
Anyone can come onto ATD but none of the Pasoti control group dare, unless in disguise. I'd quite willingly turn up on Pasoti and speak my truth as Tringreen. What are they afraid of and more importantly, do they really want to unite the fanbase beneath an umbrella of tolerance or not ?

Back to top Go down
david_fisher

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:21 am

Iddesleigh Green seems to have disappeared from PASOTI.

Found it - it's iddesleigh_green. Crap search function on PASOTI.

Last edited by david_fisher on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 am

All I know about Graham Clarke was through Vivien Pengelly, is that he worked in her Planning Dept.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

david_fisher wrote:
Iddesleigh Green seems to have disappeared from PASOTI.

Bye Peter ! lol!

James doesn't do site wars, internet trolls n bullies................................. or praaaaaper football managers.

Oops ! Maybe he does...............

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 am

Tgwu wrote:
All I know about Graham Clarke was through Vivien Pengelly, is that he worked in her Planning Dept.
He works in planning...

James Brent works in development...

These days I always suspect the worst and most sinister connections whenever possible.

Am I reading too much into that?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:39 am

Bearing in mind Mr Jones walked away with a cool £500k in 2004, how much has he invested in the club this time around?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
He works in planning...

James Brent works in development...

These days I always suspect the worst and most sinister connections whenever possible.

Am I reading too much into that?

A planning app is imminent and a few feathers will be ruffled, make no mistake!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Bearing in mind Mr Jones walked away with a cool £500k in 2004, how much has he invested in the club this time around?

Are you quite sure about that?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

So they so.........
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

say*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well said Graham Clark
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next