shonbo
Charlie Wood
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Well said Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 am

Off the Christmas card list

At last somebody's had the balls to tell it like it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Yep agree with that .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 pm

excellent post by graham clark, if brent wants to get the fans back on side, sack fletcher straight after the defeat at bristol rovers tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 pm

A great post by Graham. Something must have rattled him enough to re-join Pasoti yesterday and post that today. I wonder how many odd text messages and PM's he will get for speaking out?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 pm

nail hit on the head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

When we lose at Bristol Rovers tomorrow i DEMAND the sacking of our doughnut manager.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 pm

It's a good piece but fails to mention the other buffers/interfaces that Brent put in place between the Board and the fans.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Yep, some wise words there. Brent has got to learn that this DOF shit is not wanted by anyone, apart perhaps from those few remaining head bangers who still think PAFC owes their beloved 'fletch' a long apprenticeship in football management at the expense of the club's league status. Get rid of the clueless prick now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Graham Clark always writes eloquently, but having re-read the post again, I'm not sure there's anything in it that hasn't either been said before, or is common knowledge anyway.

For me, what will have an impact, is the fact that it's not necessarily what is said, but that it is him that has said it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

TOP POST....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graham Clark always writes eloquently, but having re-read the post again, I'm not sure there's anything in it that hasn't either been said before, or is common knowledge anyway.

For me, what will have an impact, is the fact that it's not necessarily what is said, but that it is him that has said it.

So you think he's been nudged forward to lay some ground? He always writes alot and I agree most is in public domain, even a snub at Brent is cushioned somewhat. I really hope he would head up the Trust again as he's got a personna that works on many levels. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
thanks...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Yeah I sort of agree with Czarcasm here. It's a well written post, that Graham had to re-register with Pasoti to post, but it isn't anything that hasn't been said already.

I don't know Graham personally and didn't even know that I had bumped into him once until he pointed it out in a PM, at the Tiverton game where he was with Webb and Newell.

Maybe that is actually the most telling thing about this whole thread Suspect Or I might be well wide of the mark in a Chadwick kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Yeah I sort of agree with Czarcasm here. It's a well written post, that Graham had to re-register with Pasoti to post, but it isn't anything that hasn't been said already.

I don't know Graham personally and didn't even know that I had bumped into him once until he pointed it out in a PM, at the Tiverton game where he was with Webb and Newell.

Maybe that is actually the most telling thing about this whole thread Suspect Or I might be well wide of the mark in a Chadwick kind of way.

At the Torquay game

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Chris Webb's furrowed brow is always a bit fierce innit.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Ok, that's enough for me....thought he had more about him, oh well back to square 1. Sad
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Ok, that's enough for me....thought he had more about him, oh well back to square 1. Sad

The sad thing is he does have more about him but like others, he sold his soul. Even in this latest speech he bigs up Brent's PASB and totally ignores AFT. Whilst most of what he says is fair comment, it still feels empty and meaningless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

The sad thing is he does have more about him but like others, he sold his soul. Even in this latest speech he bigs up Brent's PASB and totally ignores AFT. Whilst most of what he says is fair comment, it still feels empty and meaningless.

And it got the big thumbs up from Newell on Twatter earlier. The White Fox is Newell's affectionate name for Graham lol!

The devious, underhand backstabbing at this club knows no bounds I would say. I haven't seen Webby's twatter but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also in the Graham Clark fanclub Sleep
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

And it got the big thumbs up from Newell on Twatter earlier. The White Fox is Newell's affectionate name for Graham lol!

The devious, underhand backstabbing at this club knows no bounds I would say. I haven't seen Webby's twatter but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also in the Graham Clark fanclub Sleep

It does make you wonder how long this charade has been going on.

MilehouseMan (Clark) had a good deal of insight long before the M7 collapsed. I don't recall sack the manager type posts but plenty of stuff which included PCC, covenants etc. Argyle fans have been truly stitched up and Clark is instrumental IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

MilehouseMan (Clark) had a good deal of insight long before the M7 collapsed. I don't recall sack the manager type posts but plenty of stuff which included PCC, covenants etc. Argyle fans have been truly stitched up and Clark is instrumental IMO.

Quite the opposite regarding Graham Clark . Your memory lets you down .
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm

I think GC's got a couple of major points wrong, well three points really.

1)Brent knew that he was taking over a loss making business (that's why it was in Administration stoopid!) and would have to put money into the club for a period of time.
2) Brent isn't engaging with the fans-hence the "Trust asks question again" thread
3) I think JB's well able to "spin" himself clean should/when Argyle go into Administration again- he tried soo hard, fans didn't back him, he has no experience of football, he always said he was a reluctant bidder etc.etc.

The truth of the matter is that JB has done NOTHING to advance the cause of PAFC in the time he's owned the club-in fact his actions-or rather his inaction-has been a template for how to kill off a dying football club.

Brent has actually done LESS than Heaney said he would do. at least Heaney was honest enough to say he wasn't interested in the football club and would have sold it (and covered a few years losses) to anyone who gave him a quid.

Brent's just letting the club die a slow death, he should stand aside (or be shoved out ofthe way) for anyone who return FOOTBALL to the top of the agenda at Home Park
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Way off base pal.

Graham is nobodies man. He's a fantastic guy who I've had the pleasure of spending time with when he played in goal for my six a side team.

I called him the cat. Doesn't mean we are in anyone's group.

There are plenty of conspiracies available but this ain't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:16 pm

greengenes wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

At the Torquay game

Quite the opposite regarding Graham Clark . Your memory lets you down .

I hope you're right. My last memory of Clark was verbally attacking an ATD member at one of the early GASBoard meetings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well said Graham Clark   Well said Graham Clark Empty

Back to top Go down

Well said Graham Clark
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next